Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Perneet Chauhan joins Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Perneet Chauhan
Zee TV's newest offering Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se produced by Filmfarm Production's is hogging the limelight these days as some big names of the TV industry like Arhaan Behll,Alok Nath, Rucha Gujarati will be seen in the show. 

And the actor who will soon join the cast and will make her comeback is Perneet Chauhanwho was last seen in Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Sources inform that Perneet will play the role of a middle-class girl Sumitra. Her character will be extremely positive and very different from her previous characters in Love Ne Bana Di Jodi and Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

When contacted, Perneet Chauhan said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't reveal anything about my role."
i am so happy pari is back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perneet Chauhan joins Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Good to see perneet back after a long time. Hope this role gives her many more opportunities.. All the best pari..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameeraalikhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top