Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bheegi

I have the update ready...are you guys ready?

Very ready 😲
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sangeeta, once again congrats on the 3rd thread.  👏 👏 👏 At the rate this one is filling up, you'll need a 4th thread to finish this story! 😆 😆 Inshallah! Here's the promised bada wala comment! Kaafi bada hai!! 😆

Psst! On page 1, please fix the link to Thread 2. It's an "edit" link that would only work for you. Similarly, on Thread 2 page 1, link to Thread 3 needs to be fixed. 

Aha! The infamous quotes ("") are back!! 😆 Kya kiya?! 

First, let me tell you something interesting! The little one got to hear a special bedtime story today. Any guesses? Yes, Faasle! 😃 Nope, I'm not crazy (not completely!!) and no need to call child services yet!! 😉 I filtered out anything inappropriate for her age. 😊 So, I briefly recounted the story till today's update and then read out parts of today's updates: mostly the 2nd part! OMG, she giggled uncontrollably at the "Mr. Khan is an idiot" and then "Ammi is an idiot", "Mr. Khan loves an idiot"! The icecream on Asad's head had her in stitches!! Well, I had to gloss over the anger and romantic scenes. She told me that she liked Farhan and she identified the new words Farhan used!! I got a chance to explain autism briefly. It's important for kids to understand that not everyone is the same. Tolerance and acceptance is important! So, a big thanks for having a cute character like Farhan! I love this kid!! My kid went to sleep with a big smile on her face. Everything is honky dory in her world. Sweet dreams darling!! ❤️

Now to my review:

Lady, you are a mind blowing writer!! 👏I knew AsYa was going to have a reunion, but oh, what a sweet one it was! No pun intended!! Every scene, every word is well thought out. Main jo bhi kahongi kam ho ga!  I feel my review doesn't do justice to it. A writer of your caliber needs to give you a review! 😉 Only your posts make me write so much!! 😆 THANK YOU for a wonderful story and a bigger THANK YOU for not prolonging the separation and angst scenes! 😆

So, it started with a livid Asad and ended with a smiling one! Aww! Dilshad is going to think Asad has MPD along with OCD! 🤣

"JAAN NA CHAAHTI HAI AAP AMMI? Asad gnashed his teeth angrily, THIS ENEMY TRIED TO KILL YOUR SON! HE BLEW UP OUR SHIP! HE IS NONE OTHER THAN YOUR HUSBAND MR. RASHID AHMED KHAN! AND YOUR DARLING ZOYA IS HIS DAUGHTER IN LAW, WIFE OF HIS YOUNGER SON, AYAAN KHAN!"

I know this dialogue is carried over from the previous chapter, but it gave me goosebumps again! So much anger, so much pent up feelings! Shudder! I can't touch this one!

"How he wished he could take back that statement." Sachi kehte hain Zoya ke 4 log, "Kammaan se nikla hua teer aur zaban se niklay huay alfaaz kabhi wapas nahi aa sakte hay"!

I felt for Dilshad. Neither did Asad ask about her health nor eat any food! 😭

"Nahin Najma. Pehle Zoya ko dhoondho. I feel seeing her can help him more than any doctor can. " Arre Wah! Dilshad momma ne meri muh ki baat chin li!! 😆

"Ok, let me google her. I am sure I can find her." Well done Najma!! Spoken like a true Zoya friend!! 👏

The scene in Zoya's home was perfect. Zoya is still messy? She hasn't learnt to clean up behind herself yet?! 😆 Farhan is a cutie and I love him!! I can visualize him saying "MR. KHAN-MR. KHAN-MR. KHAN!" and dragging him to the Taj Mahal!! Oh boy, what an eye-opening shocker for Asad!! 😃 First the Taj Mahal then the Humeira disclosure!! That's the way to dispel MUs instead of dragging it on for months!! Asad-Zoya talking it out!  Poor Zoya! Glad she got a chance to get it all off her chest!

"Lekin aapke privileged room ki saari deewaron ne tho sirf Mr. Khan ko hi privileges de rakhi hain. I don't think your Mr. Khan deserves all these privileges." Yeh seeda dil ko lagi!

The park scene was super adorable!! How cute is Farhaan? Have I mentioned I love him?! 😃

Asad gave Farhan a big bear hug, "buddy, if you can succeed, I think I have some hope too. Let's go." 🤣 Mr. Emotionally Challenged is so right!!

"Mr Khan loves ammi' and Mr. Khan is an idiot' - hilarious! You have 👍🏼 👍🏼 from a 6 yr old (going on 15). Need I say more?! 

Back at Zoya's house, the kitchen scene went from cute (Zoya Farhan), to hilarious (Ammi is an idiot! Mr. Khan loves an idiot!), to cold (with arctic Zoya), to hot (someone pass me a fan, he confessed finally!!) and then back to hilarious (ice cream on Asad)!

I guess you meant to show the temperature change as opposite to my interpretation!! Hot Zoya had to cool down! I kinda like mine too!! 😆

The below sentence didn't make much sense to me: "As the ice cream placed on top of the fridge melted its way down to the floor, Zoya's resistance melted with his fingers." The icecream is in a tub right, how did it make its way down? Show ki Humeira ki tarah kya chedd hai?!

Icecream on Asad's head!! Best response, "Mr. Khan is an idiot. Aww Zoya gave his eidi shirt!

Zoya walks in on Asad changing and no 6-pack comment? Not done!!😉 Just kidding. It was good you didn't mention it as the levity would have taken away from the seriousness and pain of those scars.

"we will avenge the culprits. Hum dono. Milkar. Saath saath." What?! My dream Bond team will be back?! Really?!🤗 XOXOXO

He glanced around and then picked a brush, dipped it in the first can of black paint he saw and held her left hand. Carefully, he painted a ring around her ring finger, "I know I am not as creative as you, but this painted ring is proof of my proposal." 

What a unique proposal!! Salman Khan will need tips from Asad!!

Asad went from being angry at the start to be happy as he left Zoya's house. Zoya went from "I hate you Mr. Khan) to "ammi loves Mr. Khan."

Great Rahat song!! Waiting for Asad to prove his love. At the same time give some TLC to his Mom and Sister.

Very sleepy now, so ending it with a:

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Edited by webuser7 - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
@ websuer7

fixed the links...thanks 4 pointing those out

i am pasting ur response on the third thread and will comment there...
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

@ websuer7

fixed the links...thanks 4 pointing those out

i am pasting ur response on the third thread and will comment there...

Have no clue how it got posted here!😕  Late night "ID10T error" as techies would say!! How embarrassing! Thanks for pasting it on the right thread. 
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
twilightwoods thumbnail
I have been reading this fan fiction from the very beginning and I LOVED it, I first saw it on tumblr and then found you on IF (Btw my tumblr name is officialquboolhai, maybe if you know me from there) I finally made and IF account because thread 3 wasn't working for me AND IT STILL ISN'T WORKING FOR ME. I really want to read it, so as soon as that problem is resolved please tell me!
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brilliant! Amazing! Your so talented so original! Loved your update! As usual you leave me wanting more! Do update soon, very anxious to read next part! Tks!
asyamitwalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Just read both the threads in one go! Such an awesome work. Loved how you tried a diff story rather then the usual ones. btw I cant seem to open the link for the 3rd thread. Could you pm me that? plsss.
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Have enjoyed reading every bit of this FF...keep writing..n i'll keep reading..😃