Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Welcome MKPIANS...

A very special day today..DancingDancing

It's...

And it's time to party  PartyParty

Let's join together in wishing our Rockstar

Let the God Decorate each Golden
ray of the sun reaching you
 with wishes of success, Happiness, and prosperity for you.

(creation : Latha)

(creation: snigs)

Edited by Latha.I - 07 August 2013 at 12:39pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaduakhan.Khushi96aanchalarora26sanitha7aka.aierArjaforeverbabithajSnehal21rekrnDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamCaptain_PhilipstelstrapiyarapiyariAnondo.RMuskaan92....Poojie....carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARHAAN~** AB response on Pg 8" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Arhaan, born in Ajmer, did his early schooling in Ajmer and then moved to Noida to continue his studies. He did his graduation in commerce. He was always interested in acting and was very clear about what he wants to become. In school itself he participated in many dramas and plays. As a first concrete step towards his goal he joined acting institute of Kishore Namit Kapoor.

Arhaan Behll came down to Mumbai for audition for a TV serial, Pratigya, and got selected, he made a remarkable entry as Krishna singh Takur with MKAP and within no time became very popular as Krishna and gained the hearts of millions...In the role of an angry young man and in a character with negative shades Arhaan's performance received tremendous positive respose. Arhaan was soon recognised as the most talented actor and his impact was felt firm and strong on Indian Television.

(creation : snigs)

MKAP's first months showed love from all angles from krishna's side...infatuation ,vehemence ,intensity, jealousy and pain that is found in true love and the way AB disappeared into those roles was impressive, his ability to convey the heart of the character in every gesture was superb .AB totally owned the screen and took all the attention which was not an easy job if we look at the casting.

(AV's by Tanu)

(creation Latha)

Krishna was such a complex character, he was funny ,elusive, boyish ,wise, mysterious, he was magnificent he was imperfect and he would never be any of those without AB's brilliance. AB's portrayal of krishna's imperfection was perfection personified. His comic timing was as great to watch as his action stuff.

From Dabaang krishna to the soon to be father krishna he acted in such a profound way that the audience fell in love with him...A show which will be forever remain in the hearts of millions of AB fans.

Arhaan as Krishna remains as first love for all mkpians and will cherish the memories of Krishna forever...

After breathing life into the character of Krishan,  Arhaan choose to try something different...so he turned into an Host taking up the responsibility as an Brand ambassador of a newly launched Channel BIG THRILL...the show  Fear Factor'Khatron Se Takkar is a  stunt based reality show which pits contestants against each other in a variety of extreme physical & mental stunts, and as an Host of this dubbed show...his anchoring with well balanced tone and modulation added more value to the show taking it closer to the Indian audience...

(creation : dhakarn)

Making true the words of the Big Thrill Channel's  Business Head...Arhaan enhanced the Indian flavor to the international content, and stood up to their confidence in hitting off the show  from start and opened up new avenues, audiences and marketers.

Though his association with Fear Factor is for a brief  period Arhaan surely left his impact on the audience and gave the channel a remarkable recognition in Indian market.

(creation: Latha)

(creation :Latha)

Yes, it's time to feast again... welcome back Arhaan as Raghu with new daily show on zee TV . Arhaan is all set to entertain us as Raghu...a character which is quiet a contrast to his earlier character Krishna. Now it's time to see Arhaan in a simple, soft, responsible,  hardworking and a decent middle class Raghu...waiting for his rocking performance in this new Avatar. 

(creation piyarapiyari) 

Edited by Latha.I - 07 August 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7aanchalarora26duakhan.Khushi96Arjaforeverheera1702aka.aier-BugsBunny-Eden_luvsKriyarekrnSnehal21awidaCaptain_PhilipsAnondo.RSnigdha_KhanampiyarapiyariMuskaan92....Poojie....

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Arjun Singh

Happy Birthday Arhaan Have a great successful year ahead
Hema latha

Wish u a very happy birthday Smile wish u have a great prosperous year ahead n u climb the ladder of success with each passing day .GOD bless you
You are very special and you deserve the best, but all I can give you are wishes and not the rest. My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter

Akaka Aier

arry... I wonder what your eyes look like when you cry,
          How they light up when you laugh,
          If the color changes when you're angry.
         I wonder what it sounds like when you whisper softly,
         How your voice changes when you talk lovingly to your
         loved ones,
         If you sigh softly when you're truly content.

I wonder if you smile when you're nervous,
         If you blush when someone pays you a compliment,
         If your eyes Shine when you're excited.
         I wonder if you really know just how LALLANTOP you are.
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY AB..HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS AND
           BLESSED BIRTHDAY !
Latha.I

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May your beloved bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you get the World's best in everything.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday !!!

Manu manisha

HAPPY BDAY ARRY may god bless u n all ur dreams n wishes comes true hope u get all happiness joy n excitement in dis spcl day   u r the king of many heart

Tanudrashti   

Happy bday arhaan .may god bless you with all the happiness and success in ur life .keep entertain g us . love u AB.Tongue

Pratigya prats

Happy B'day AB.. May all your wishes come true  

Lovelykumari

WISH YOU A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARRY...WITH LOADS OF LOVE HAPPINESS AND SUCSESS AND ALL THAT YOU DESERVE IN YOUR LIFe... MAY ALL THE BLESSING BE SHOWERED TO YOU.I PRAY THAT YOU GET ALL THE HAPPINESS...YOU ARE OUR ROCKSTAR ,JUST KEEP ROCKING.

The Dark Knight

Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. Happy Birthday!

Dua Khan

wishing you all the best in the year to come .may your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors And may your night be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come

Snehal

Hey Arhaan!!
Wish you a Beautiful and Grand Birthday this year...Party
May God Give You all the things you wish on this special day of yours...
I hope this birthday, brings along with itself, good luck, health and prosperity for you. And may your life be abundant of happiness,Big smile and devoid of any sadness and melancholy.
May this year turn out more amazing for you Smile& May you reach the Zenith of Success!!
 hope you acquire all the goals you set out to achieve. you are an extremely talented Thumbs Upand we love watching you on our screens.Embarrassed
You r one of the most talented actor of small screenStar and your hard work , dedication and efforts that u put in your acting is always visible on screen ...You brings life to character you play and i won't be wrong to consider you as one of the finest actor on the planetSmile
You deserve all the success and accolades thats coming your way ...
On your birthday I will wish u all the best for your future and may you continue to climb the ladder of success in your career every passing dayBig smile

You deserve everything in the world. You have made a place in everyone's heart,,,,, You are The BestStar Continue entertaining and impressing us. We cannot get enough of you!Embarrassed
I love and admire U because of your talent as an actor, and because of the person u are. Ur hardwork and sincerity in whatever U take to do is truly inspiring!
 I'm proud to be your fan Arhaan, always stay happy no matter what happens! We crazy fans love you so much,Embarrassed
I hope you keep growing as an actor with every project you take up and you always have the hunger to learn new things. I hope you always find happiness and success in your career as well your personal life.
Happy BirthdayParty!!! Have a Blissful BirthdayBig smile
Loads of love

Sanitha

Happy birthday to u may ur precious heart desire would b fullfill on dis precious day.
God bless u & Best wishes

Abhishek Takur

Wish u a very happy  Birthday Arhaan Bhell may god give u  everything that u want in your

life.

Anjali Sharma

Many many happy returns of the day dashing arry may all ur wishes nd drms come true Love uHeart

Hunter

Happy Birthday Rockstar ...will always miss ur character in MKAP ..still think abt those cute kriya moments ..now waiting for ur new show ..hope ull rock the show. God Bless.

Edited by Latha.I - 06 August 2013 at 11:48am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaaanchalarora26sanitha7duakhan.-BugsBunny-heera1702aka.aierArjaforeverSnehal21DareDevil_VickYrekrnAnondo.RCaptain_PhilipsSnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyariawida....Poojie....

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

SnigdhaKhanam

Arjaforever  

To one of my favorite Nd Special person  in the world, Happy birthday to you ARHAAN ..<3
Wishing you courage, respect, wits, success and lots of love on this magical day in which we're celebrating your birth.May God keep you healthy, wealthy, cheerful and peaceful through out the year. May you will see you hundred birthdays with the same health, happiness and peace. Have a nice day and best birthday ever.
I wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings.
I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished for today.
Live well. Happy birthday!

This birthday, take my love as a gift and multiply it with infinity because I want you to know the depths of my love.

Regards: Ur biggest nd craziest Fan Arooj

Rashda

dhakarn  

piyarapiyari     

Lovelykumari

rekrn        

Happy Birthday may all your wishes and dreams come true, have a great day.

The Dark Knight

Dua Khan

Abhishek Takur

Anjali Sharma

Sumaiyya Khan

Edited by Latha.I - 05 August 2013 at 8:00pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7aanchalarora26duakhan.aka.aierArjaforeverheera1702-BugsBunny-rekrnDareDevil_VickYSnehal21awidapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.RCaptain_Philips....Poojie....

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

picked AB's fav color 'Black' and 'Gold' color symbolizing as our heart full wishes for his Golden future made  that as a theme for this thread Embarrassed...wish all our warm wishes make Arhaan's special
 day even more special and joyful.

Heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARHAAN. Heart

Done Smile The thread is now open for u r  comments and wishes Embarrassed

Edited by Latha.I - 05 August 2013 at 8:31am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7aanchalarora26duakhan.Khushi96Arjaforeveraka.aierDareDevil_VickYSnehal21babithajrekrnCaptain_PhilipsAnondo.RpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Make the most of your special day and let those around you show how much they cherish and love you
you deserve it

Happy BirthdaySmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96duakhan.sanitha7Arjaforeveraka.aierDareDevil_VickYrekrnCaptain_PhilipsAnondo.RSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can't change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.Khushi96sanitha7aka.aierArjaforeverLatha.ISnehal21rekrnAnondo.RCaptain_Philipspiyarapiyari....Poojie....

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Wow Rocking threadCoolGreat job lathaClapGreat effortsStarStarStarLallantop threadHeartLubly creations by all..Super duper Vm'sDay DreamingThanks kroopa for the Vm'sBig smile !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7Khushi96aka.aierArjaforeverLatha.ISnehal21DareDevil_VickYrekrnCaptain_Philipspiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top