Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Was Nana Jii's will fabricated?

PayaDesire95 IF-Dazzler
PayaDesire95
PayaDesire95

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
So after watching todays episode i can safely say that no way in hell would Nana Jii have ever done such injustice to his family members by producing such a will which would only hurt and cause tension to his loved ones. He was the one always preaching about love, peace and unity right? So why in God's name would he create such a will which causes the exact opposite of what his morals and basic principles of his life were? Anger, destruction and a broken family... 

Im sure this Manik Chacha has done something. He seems to act all sweet and sad and upset for his brother but really he has an evil motive behind his thinking. As per spoilers i can safely make this assumption. So Pankhuri gets half the Deewan Empire, and the other half goes to Manik? Ok fine he was close to Pankhuri, but why doesnt everyone get EQUAL shares? Since EQUALITY is what he stood and believed in? 

And never thought I would say this but i actually felt sorry for Rubal! He genuinely cried when Nanu died, he genuinely felt guilty for treating Nana Jii so badly. And was at least hoping for SOMETHING. Then this happens. Rubal gets nothing. And interestingly enough just before the will was read out Manik seemed to be complementing Pankhuri an awful lot..? Hmmm...and as for Harish becoming head of the house and making final decisions and not Anuj? Damn was that a smack in the face. 

What about Avantika? Preeti? Anuj? His 3 kids...why haven't they got anything in this so called will? Or as a matter of fact Kaira?? It all makes sense. This will has been deliberately manipulated and been made to such an accurate degree that it raises some questions and not all. Like Manik just happened to suddenly come in the picture as soon as Nanu died? And Nanu just happened to put half the property on his brothers name? 

Now suddenly this Manik, his entire family is coming to live with them?? Fabricated and full of complete lies no doubt! 

What do you guys think? Is this actually Nanu's will? Or has it been fabricated? 

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 31 July 2013 at 11:49am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzle1102Kula915luvabhiya9...SankaDevi...HumnaAfaqRaadhnipamela01neel_jaykitty25halifax004__AyEsHa__-Purva-Shaily1008RamanRKRaghav4Usanwnep3MrDarcyfanManeesha_Shanak

NISHADEEP IF-Sizzlerz
NISHADEEP
NISHADEEP

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
No I cannot believe this is Nanus actual will. I too suspect Manik chaha surely theres something fishy about him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shukhpakhiiHumnaAfaqRaadhniPayaDesire95MrDarcyfan

ani_gr IF-Sizzlerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
It is definitely Chcha's chaal. He went and changed the will and he is watching the tamasha now. He know the family is now all together. He is taking revenge from his brother. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniPayaDesire95MrDarcyfan

PayaDesire95 IF-Dazzler
PayaDesire95
PayaDesire95

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

No I cannot believe this is Nanus actual will. I too suspect Manik chaha surely theres something fishy about him...

Exactly same! This no way is Nanu's actual will! Its been played around with!! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniMrDarcyfan

PayaDesire95 IF-Dazzler
PayaDesire95
PayaDesire95

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

It is definitely Chcha's chaal. He went and changed the will and he is watching the tamasha now. He know the family is now all together. He is taking revenge from his brother. 

Yep completely agree he's for sure taking revenge!!! Sad but for sure is true! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhniani_grMrDarcyfan

RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I am having 2 mind on this situation.
If Nanu didn't include Manik in his will, then why did he insist in Manik coming to Diwan Mansion immediately?Confused Nanu knew he was dying the same nite, so why bother Manik to come  to Diwan Mansion when he dies?Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidiCamryneshukhpakhiiPayaDesire95leavesandwavesNISHADEEP

Camryne Senior Member
Camryne
Camryne

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

I am having 2 mind on this situation.
If Nanu didn't include Manik in his will, then why did he insist in Manik coming to Diwan Mansion immediately?Confused Nanu knew he was dying the same nite, so why bother Manik to come  to Diwan Mansion when he dies?Shocked

Agree moreover how Manek could know about Pankuri and Harish. I would have a doubt if it was Rubel who has the share because he would never miss an occasion to ruin Adi Avantu and gang
shorty123 Goldie

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesMrDarcyfan

Go to top