My ShivParvati VM Gallery 3,5,8,10,13,15,17,20,23,26,28,31,33,36,38,41 - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
At sheer bliss when I watch your vm's and they bring a smile to my face. Just love all those faces there makes it real. Exceptional work Sudi. Thanks. 👏
Thanks for the beautiful video, I can never get enough of these two beautiful couple. Thank you for entertaining us with your beautiful video and song.
Simply beautiful and puts u in a state bliss. Golden couple and fabulous memories. Love it.

Awesome romantic and beautiful moments of Shiv Parvati thanks a ton Sudi. 😳
Wonderful and excellent VM, Sudi di 😊 👏.
This VM has also become my favorite one too, l just loved it 😃.
And why r u leaving us? Do come and participate in the discussions. friends do not leave.
And thanks for the PM.
Originally posted by kalyani_shiva

Wonderful and excellent VM, Sudi di 😊 👏.
This VM has also become my favorite one too, l just loved it 😃.
And why r u leaving us? Do come and participate in the discussions. friends do not leave.
And thanks for the PM.

😃 Thanks a Ton dear Kalyani for so much loving my vm... really it has come straight from the heart... only for my Lord Shiva! 😳

I am not leaving the Forum.. it is not possible for me now to stop writing & making new creations for Him... it is all His Divine Wish that I spread His Devotion in this manner.. & it has truly become my Passion now! So don't worry my dear friend.. I am only taking a break of a few months so that I can concentrate more on learning music since I have to give vocal music exam by the end of this year sometime in Dec- Jan 😊

Thank you for this weekend treat of the most beautiful vm. I love the walk back in memory lane. In love with those faces.  ❤️
Wonder vm. Delight to see Mohit and Sonarika.
Thanks for making another beautiful one.  😳
Originally posted by sudishnashiva

😃 Thanks a Ton dear Kalyani for so much loving my vm... really it has come straight from the heart... only for my Lord Shiva! 😳

I am not leaving the Forum.. it is not possible for me now to stop writing & making new creations for Him... it is all His Divine Wish that I spread His Devotion in this manner.. & it has truly become my Passion now! So don't worry my dear friend.. I am only taking a break of a few months so that I can concentrate more on learning music since I have to give vocal music exam by the end of this year sometime in Dec- Jan 😊

All the best for your exams 👍🏼, Sudi di.