Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Today when Suhnaina was mentioning about Renu, Bindiya and Neelam and also the Jagran with Indrani, it brought back old memories. And even Suhnaina said 'Everything is now just a memory'. Its sad that all these took place in the set and the set is now ashes and all that remains is just memories Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak75Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhnaina's words made me sad" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
don't know why but i didn't felt sad at that moment. Actually i was happy when Sunaina was talking about the sweet memories in Chaturvedi niwas with family

Now i am feeling very sad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
yes it was sad.    Neelam was supposed to come back in the show as a widow.   will this happen???  sunaina still referring to her other 3 sons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Wonder's if Neelam's return will still happen but it was good to see all the old memories in the house Cry

ArtiKaranPrasad

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
She spoke with lot of feelings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K.

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
that is why I said in other topic, last nights episode story might have been changed at last minute because of the show going off air in two weeks time.    would not be surprised if sunaina part was only shot on tuesday or even yesterday morning.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
zee left me sad

Post Reply New Post

Go to top