Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lDirectionerl

Goldie

lDirectionerl

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

"Doctor Farooqi report to CCU number 6 immediately, emergency patient." Zoya looked up from her clipboard on which she was furiously writing away a prescription, nodded and followed the ward boy.

"Doctor the patient is suffering from Cardiac Dysrhythmia; he just got a cardiac arrest." Doctor Humeira informed Zoya while her gaze was still at the hear-rate monitor.

Zoya took the file the nurse handed her and started reading it. The patient was Asad Ahmed Khan a photographer for Cosmopolitan magazine, his medical records reported of just a few chest pains and some spasms but no cardiac arrest till date. He was suffering from tachycardia of which he was diagnosed a few weeks before when he suddenly fainted during a photo shoot.

She kept the file down and went towards the bed; the man lying there looked barely in his late twenties or early thirties and had a very calm expression on his face. She sat on one of the stools beside the bed and studied the handsome man infront of her. He had long-ish hair which were shaggy and fell on his forehead like a fringe but still looked like silk and even reflected the room's lights. He had pointed eyebrows, high cheek bones and a well defined jaw with a cute mole just below his eye.

"I know I'm quite the looker." The man suddenly said and Zoya blushed and looked the other way.

"Cocky much?" She said and Asad laughed, and then suddenly winced Zoya got up and checked his vitals.

"You know what tachycardia is?" She asked him and suddenly felt stupid; of course he would know that!

"Yes Doctor'Farooqi I've been diagnosed with it." He said and chuckled again.

"Uhh'what I meant was that have you been taking your medicines regularly? Because there a few blood clots in your heart which can lead to sudden cardiac death." She said and gave him a meaningful look.

"Quite a nice way to tell that I'm going to die in a few weeks'you could've been a bit sweeter you know?" He said.

"Can't help it, I'm told that I'm quite blunt." She said and smiled at him.

"I like the blunt ones better." He said and smiled, showing a cute dimple, her heart did an involuntary flutter.

Zoya never thought her heart would ever do that, until today.

After two weeks

"Doctor Zoya! You're late today." Asad said and smirked at her she blushed in return. Boy that girl did drive him crazy with these little actions.

"I have other patients too, Mr. Khan." She said and checked his vitals and then took the reading from heart-rate monitor and sat beside him.

"Open your shirt, I need to check your heartbeats." She said and fished out her stethoscope from the pocket of her lab coat.

"Sheesh'you could've just said that you wanted a view of my abs no need to give any excuses Doctor." He said and smirked, Zoya just shook her head.

She lightly pressed the stethoscope to his chest and concentrated on his heartbeats, which were now matching her racing ones. She looked up at him and saw him looking at her his eyes held an alien expression which sent shudders down her spine. She was going to remove her hand from his chest when Asad suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her close almost making Zoya fall on top of him in the process.

"Asad'"

"Shh'" He said and placed her palm on his chest.

"I may suffer from tachycardia but these heartbeats that are too fast are not because of that'" He said and gently tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. His breath fanned her cheek and she almost melted then and there.

"Asad please leave me you know we cannot have it'" She said and tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill over.

"Why not? Because I'm going to die in a few weeks?" He said and grabbed her other wrist and looked earnestly in her eyes.

"No'yes'I mean'" She said and she could not hold it any longer the tears came pouring down her cheeks.

"I need you to be'" He said.

"Be what?" Zoya snapped at him and looked the other way trying to calm herself down.

"Not sad'is it too much to ask for? Can't we just enjoy the moment Zoya'just the two of us?" He asked her again, she looked at him and sighed.

"You are really very persuasive." She said.

"Oh c'mon! Don't be such a spoil-sport! I won't die if I go out of this hospital for like a few hours!" Asad said and Zoya shook her head frantically.
"You at any cost are not leaving the hospital grounds, even if you want to go out with me." She said.

"See! You yourself said, 'go out' c'mon Zoya! Just two hours is all I'm asking!" He said and threw his hands up in exasperation.

"No, and stop getting hyper it will just worsen your condition even more." She said and looked the other way and hastily wiped her tears. Asad had grown weak, the spasms were frequent and the heartbeats even more irregular. He had grown pale, there were purple bags under his eyes and he had lost oodles of weight. And still all he cared about was going on a date with her.

Trust Asad to come up with these insane ideas.

"Ok then, if not out then we'll still have a date right here in the hospital in my room right after midnight when all the patients are asleep and then we can do the deed." He said and wiggled his eyebrows at Zoya, who laughed.

"You are delusional." She said and lightly ruffled his hair.

"And you love me." He said and kissed her forehead.

"How did you get this?" Zoya said and looked at the food around her, even the room had been transformed with dim lighting and some candles were lit in the corner.

"Well I have some really good connections." He said and smirked and got up from the bed, in a second Zoya was at his side.

"Sit down! You can't get up you're still weak!" She said her eyes filled with panic.

"Easy, girl easy! I can stand you know? And c'mon I'm on a date with the most beautiful girl on the planet! I can bear some pain." He said and winked at her. He wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest and he rested his chin on top of her head.

"You know I've been dreaming of this moment since the day you finally accepted to go out with me." Asad said and Zoya looked up. She smiled and wondered how on earth she landed up with an angel like him.

After food was over Zoya and Asad lay down on the couch and cuddled under the blanket. She was resting her head on his chest very carefully trying not to put any of her weight on him while he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Zoya'I love you so much that it hurts sometimes. And sometimes I wonder why hadn't I met you earlier'this would've lasted longer. Everyday all I think about is how much I wish I was not suffering from tachycardia; I wish I could spend some more time with you. I wish that I'that I could've loved you longer, could've loved you more." He said and his eyes brimmed up with tears, it broke Zoya's heart to see him like this.

"Shh'" She said and placed her finger over his lips. "Just enjoy the moment." She said and Asad smiled.

She positioned herself so that now she was at his eye level; she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close he wrapped his arms around her waist. Slowly she placed her lips on top of his and kissed him with all that she had, all the love, the anger, the frustration, the passion'everything she had. He pulled her close and kissed her back fiercely, their lips moving in sync hungry for more.

"I wish'I could've continued'but your slightest touch makes my heart go haywire'and the kiss'well my heart is fluttering faster than a hummingbird's wing'" Asad said and panted slightly, there were sweat beads forming on his forehead and suddenly his breathing grew erratic, and he clutched Zoya's arm tightly; he was panting heavily and then he fainted.

"Asad!" Zoya shouted.

'Veins once filled with blood run hollow; you are the missing part of me'

Cardiac dysrhythmia-  is any of a large and heterogeneous group of conditions in which there is abnormal electrical activity in the heart.

Tachycardia- A heartbeat that is too fast.

A/N: Hola people! I'm back with another (sad) OS LOL
Can't help it I just love writing depressing stories (jk LOL)
I know in this OS Asad is not the way he typically is but after watching yesterday's episode I think that I would really like to see a cocky and full-of-himself Asad Wink
Hope y'all liked it! Embarrassed

Edited by lDirectionerl - 31 July 2013 at 5:36am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMdawn08arshirulezILUVMARSHMELLOWraishideedeezcherrgirl2711TAMANNA23ArjunKiAshArnavarmaanjanestone6ksenricha002..NIDA...love.asad.zoya-waitingforyou-PreetLuvKSGkhadupamkandygrovertv05snehasyaApplefsanah12MissAsiancutestar12rosamaleMadame_NoddyRarepearl..Labyrinth..A.Hajnallife4me-LiveLoveLaugh-MissvishtoofaniNAVI55jazsidhuzhasan2Gurmeet4Drashtiawesomeprincess101HR-DMG4life-ElmoFuj-NaughtynattyGroverAddict.Optimism.Saima-SyedruhiluvzayaMisHumptyDumptyrajnid68LinsieCup-Of-Chai_Oishi_Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsYa OS ~Heartbeats~" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
'Veins once filled with blood run hollow; you are the missing part of me'

^ great line. Good job. Thumbs Up 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerlA.Hajnal-LiveLoveLaugh-

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Oh c'mon !!!
You know I was so happy till now after finally watching a romantic Asad !!! :$

But now after reading this I'm literally SAD ... :( <\3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerlLinsie

sonia555

IF-Stunnerz

sonia555

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Nice os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerl

lDirectionerl

Goldie

lDirectionerl

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Oh c'mon !!!
You know I was so happy till now after finally watching a romantic Asad !!! :$

But now after reading this I'm literally SAD ... :( <\3

For you girl, I'm gonna write a really happy OS pakka Wink

janestone6

MILII_BAKSHI

IF-Sizzlerz

MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged

omg...yummy i hate you..u made me cry..i was so happy today i just came here back after qa short nap and sawOuchCry...

but the last line viens one...toop good dearClap

yummy i still hate you for this m all crying...Cry

lDirectionerl

Linsie

IF-Stunnerz

Linsie

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Nice... to sad Cry

lDirectionerl

Rarepearl

IF-Dazzler

Rarepearl

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
oh this was beautiful but made me sad. I understand u love writing depressing ones and make us upset. next write a happy one for us.
love.

lDirectionerl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top