Posted: 10 years ago
I just had this idea when I was listening to the song Crazier by Taylor Swift! 

Its a rreal crazy one! But I still hope that you guys like it! πŸ˜³ So here it goes.. 

|| Y O U ||

I looked at my watch to check the time. It was about nine thirty in the night now. Too late. I was walking down the lane, making my way back to home. Mom would definitely kill me today. I had never been this late. She would be worried more than angry. I clutched my brand new novel, which I had bought just a while ago, closer to myself and kept walking. It was an empty, dark road. Thousand of thoughts were going on in my mind. What must have mum cooked today for dinner? Is dad already home? What if a ghost comes and kills me? What if I don't complete my homework? Shoot. Homeworks were the biggest nightmare of my life. I hated them.

It had been raining frequently from a past few days. I was thankful to God that it wasn't raining now. Not that I don't love the rains, I completely do! But  the fact that I had my novel in my hand, and I didn't want to get it wet. The soil had the smell of the rain. I always loved the smell of the rains. They gave me a fresh, new kind of feeling. Mom's 'Pyaaz ke pakode' and 'Chaaye' were the best part of the rainy season.

Home seemed a bit too far away yet, and I had reached a place which I had never crossed at this hour. It had always been in the morning that I had crossed this road. I hated this place, yet I had no choice, coz this was the ONLY way back home. At least I was aware of this way only.

Just then, I caught sight of some boys, standing on the roadside, with their bikes. They were laughing and talking loudly. There were four of them, and from their appearance, I could make out that they were from quite rich families. "Rich Spoiled Brats" I thought, and sped up. I looked at them from the corner of my eye when I was about to pass them, only to discover that one of those guys was pointing and me and had a evil smirk on his face.  The other guys stopped talking and looked at my direction. And in no time, three of them started following me. This was it. I was horrified now. I felt my mind going numb. I wasn't able to walk. I saw them coming near to me. I gathered all my courage and started walking faster. But they were much faster than me. I already had tears rolling down my face in fear.

One of them said, "Where do you think you are going? Come with us! We'll have fun!"  He tried to grab my hand but I jerked him away. "Don't touch me!" I said. They laughed loudly. I turned and tried to run away but one of them again caught my hand pulled me, "Don't try to run away deary! Don't worry! You'll be safe with us!". He laughed evilly and looked at his friends who laughed equally harder. I kept on trying to jerk is hand away but the grip was too tight.

"Please let me go! Please!" I begged. The guy twisted my hand mercilessly. I winced in pain. He again gave that evil laugh of his. I closed my eyes in fear. I could feel his dirty breath on my face. I kept praying to god to send one of his angels to save me.

Just then, the guy left my hand and I heard a loud male cry in the background. God had listened to me. He had sent one of his angels down to save me. I opened my eyes and saw the bad guy down on the ground.  I looked up, to see the face of my savior. He was one of them. He was the fourth guy who was standing along with these bad guys.

"You wanna have it too?" He said, looking at the other two boys who were standing there, astonished.  His voice was velvety soft. I wanted to hear more of it. I wiped my tears. It was then I realized that my savior was holding my hand. But that hold was a very protective one. Very soft. I kept looking at him while he spoke to the bad guys.

"But Bro? Whats up with you? You are with us!" One of the boys standing said.

"Dare you touch this girl ever again!" It won't be good for you! Go away!" He shouted.

The two guys murmured something under their breath, picked up the third one slowly and took their bikes and went away.

My savior looked up at me and left my hand.

"Thanks" I managed to say. Even a million Thankyous would be less to thank him for what he did today.

He just looked at the ground and nodded and then said, "Come I'll drop you home! Its not safe for you to go alone this late!"

"No! Its okay! I'll manage! Thanks again!" I said, not wanting to trouble him.

"Just come!" He insisted.

"Okay! And how are we going?" I asked.

"Walking." He answered, still looking down.

A small smile crept up my face. "Okay." I agreed and picked up my novel; which had fallen sometime when that disaster was about to happen with me; and we started walking.

I didn't know on how to start a conversation. But I also knew that I had to start one. Yeah! I know what to start with!

"So.. You are one of them right?" I started. Gosh! This was a real poor start. Late realization. This might provoke him.

He simply shook his head in a no, still looking at the ground while walking. "Was!" He said.

He 'WAS' one of them. It meant that something changed him. But what could it be? But I was glad that he had changed himself. I didn't want him to be that kind of a guy. I barely knew him, but I could say that he was good. Otherwise he would never have saved me.

"So what changed you?" I asked, out of curiosity.

He looked up at me into the eye and said, "You!"

~*~

This is the first Original One Shot that I am writing! I hope that I justified the title of the OS! Really hope that you guys liked it! Please do like and comment! Will encourage me to write more! πŸ˜³
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 10 years ago
huh! thank god...the saviour came😊
i thought you were gone shivi😭
but you r saved...thank god😊

awesome written...πŸ‘
keep writing more...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shanaya-taarey - 10 years ago
res
unres

"Awesome" . 
I have no other word to express what I feel about this One Shot .
From the start to the end , it was just beyond PERFECT .
The way you portrayed the emotions and the point of views of the characters was amazing .
You have your own style of writing , which is unique , beautiful and amazing . 
 I wanted to imagine some other couple as the characters of this OS , but , I ended up imaging TR in it . addat se majboor , you see  πŸ€£ . I loved the ending , it was superb . You seriously have the power to involve the readers in your writings , hats off  . 
Keep writing more . πŸ˜Š
Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shanaya-taarey

huh! thank god...the saviour came😊
i thought you were gone shivi😭
but you r saved...thank god😊

awesome written...πŸ‘
keep writing more...πŸ˜ƒ

That girl was definitely not me somu.. Huh .. tu bhi na πŸ˜† But thanks for commenting! means a lot! πŸ˜³
awesome
thank god sahi time pe saviour bhaj diya..

keep writing more dear
Originally posted by dh19

awesome
thank god sahi time pe saviour bhaj diya..

keep writing more dear

Hehe! Thanks for reading and commenting! πŸ˜³ means a lot! πŸ˜³
Wow ! An Original OS !! Interesting ...First Time ever heard of it ...🀒
But Shivangi, whatever you will write will totally be fantastic and You Know It !⭐️
And coming to the OS, Seriously Amazingly Done ! The way you describe the small little emotions the girl is feeling at that time, what she notices and How she tries to tackle everything was really Mind-Blowing !πŸ‘
And when the heroine is in trouble, the Hero has to make his entry ! And what an entry he made ! Muah !! And that part when he says he WAS part of them, for some reason touched me. How even at one point he WAS apart of them but still he decided to save the girl ... That mattered to him most. And The Ending was really really Cute ! Unknowingly, she was happy that he is no more part of them ...

And seriously, In here I again imagined TR ... For some reason every song, every scene, I see and imagine TR soo ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anyways I always love your work so it's not possible that I won't love this !πŸ˜‰
Shivangi!!!! What u did!!!
I'm totally speechless yr...!!!
After so long tumhari tarf se ek OS and it was mind-blowing yr...
Actually have no words to describe that beautifully u wrote it...
I so loved it to the core...
I so loved the girl's POV...
And so loved that the boy saved the girl from his own friends...!!!
That part was super amazing...
N now I can only hope that u will write more like this...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TaaReyD3_Neha

Wow ! An Original OS !! Interesting ...First Time ever heard of it ...🀒
But Shivangi, whatever you will write will totally be fantastic and You Know It !⭐️
And coming to the OS, Seriously Amazingly Done ! The way you describe the small little emotions the girl is feeling at that time, what she notices and How she tries to tackle everything was really Mind-Blowing !πŸ‘
And when the heroine is in trouble, the Hero has to make his entry ! And what an entry he made ! Muah !! And that part when he says he WAS part of them, for some reason touched me. How even at one point he WAS apart of them but still he decided to save the girl ... That mattered to him most. And The Ending was really really Cute ! Unknowingly, she was happy that he is no more part of them ...

And seriously, In here I again imagined TR ... For some reason every song, every scene, I see and imagine TR soo ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anyways I always love your work so it's not possible that I won't love this !πŸ˜‰

Thanks for this really sweet comment Neha! πŸ˜³ Honestly, You are the only one till now who noticed the WAS and YOU part! πŸ˜† And To be honest, I imagined TR while writing this! πŸ˜› So, We can't really have them outta our mind and hearts right? Lol.. thanks for liking this! means a lot! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by PRASSI

Shivangi!!!! What u did!!!
I'm totally speechless yr...!!!
After so long tumhari tarf se ek OS and it was mind-blowing yr...
Actually have no words to describe that beautifully u wrote it...
I so loved it to the core...
I so loved the girl's POV...
And so loved that the boy saved the girl from his own friends...!!!
That part was super amazing...
N now I can only hope that u will write more like this...πŸ˜ƒ
i definitely will! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the appreciation! means a lot! πŸ˜³