Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya should be eliminated.

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorrys frnds, dont take me wrong by seeing the post..But I seriously didnt liked the way this 3rd round conducted...We all know that emily is cheating and she know all the list before itself...So Now sandhya should figure it out and she herself has to tell everyone that hse dont want to participate further as she might not be involved in this cheat,but she was also part of emily team even  though she dont know anything before..then abhimanyu should get that investigated and have to give sandhya clean...Some one else coming and pointing fingers to sandhya , - dont want that to happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonerMeye thumbnail
Yes, you have a point, I was thinking the same. I know Sandya could have got that 123 points on her own merit, but unknowingly she has included Emily's suggestions as well. If a member of a team cheat then it blemish the whole team effort.

I do not know whether the CVs have though about that angle, both of Sandya & Emily were in final. Emily has cheated 6 worthy people already, she has snatched the chance from them. Even though we are happy that Sandya is going to win but there will always be a question mark how fair was the winning!

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yup. Sandy's image as a future IPS officer is again tarnished by this. 

I want this to end. Now. 
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes well v all want Sandhya 2 win of course but u do have a point that she could also get unnecessarily involved in this cheating business and could really affect her image... but we have Soorajs trust and faith to think about as well as Bhabos challenge   
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya at the time of the round didnt know about cheating. I guess they dont want Sandhya to know the cheating till the finals are done with. Because if she knows she will back out that's for sure and her pot will break. As long as you dont know we cannot blame the person. For me currently she is blemishless.

What the third round showed was Mombatti wanted to win themselves, Mohit was telling let Sandhya prepare something, but only Emily can win. They were plainly cheating their innocent bhaiya-bhabi and having no repentance on it. But fate intervened and Emily was forced to share the knowledge with Sandhya as she could go only if Sandhya goes. At that time also Mohit was telling now his bhabi will get free entry because of Emily. Not only that though they were over confident with the chit they had, But the hand of fate hit their pride very hard. Emily actually made the cut because of unsuspecting Sandhya who managed to get the items with her own intelligence. Thus the pride of Mombatti that Sandhya won because of them was butchered, it became actually other way round.

Episode wanted to highlight  was how much ever you try to cheat, there are things beyond your control. Dont be overconfident and berate others. you never know how they will help you.

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhanalov

Sorrys frnds, dont take me wrong by seeing the post..But I seriously didnt liked the way this 3rd round conducted...We all know that emily is cheating and she know all the list before itself...So Now sandhya should figure it out and she herself has to tell everyone that hse dont want to participate further as she might not be involved in this cheat,but she was also part of emily team even  though she dont know anything before..then abhimanyu should get that investigated and have to give sandhya clean...Some one else coming and pointing fingers to sandhya , - dont want that to happen.

yes but she ultimately decided what was needed and not what was suggested by Emily ,rope for example-so -cheat if she picked the tissue roll!!!
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Sandhya might come to know about it after winning or someone might find out the truth. But i also think this whole Rope and Roll drama was done so that Sandhya can be proven innocent later as she was adamant on rope and in the list it was written Roll. So Emily will be found culprit as she was stubborn on choosing the Roll and as Chavi pointed out no one would have picked  the Roll and even Emily didnt have any explanation about why she was insisting on the Roll when IK asked her about it.
Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also mohit said that she is picking up the stuff without readingEdited by kurtee - 10 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post.The entire purpose of introducing this track was to prepare Sandhya for IPS, win the Matka challenge and reinforce Suraj's faith in Sandhya's abilities to pursue her dream. If you eliminate her all this will be destroyed in a stroke plus her aspirations for becoming an IPS with a dubious cheating record comes under question.The CVs have thus taken a via media by keeping Emily's deceit a secret and exposing her only before RP. This way Sandhya also does not come under the cloud of suspicion and gets appreciated for her victory and the above mentioned purposes are also achieved. Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
SonerMeye thumbnail
'The CVs have thus taken a via media by keeping Emily's deceit a secret and exposing her only before RP. This way Sandhya also does not come under the cloud of suspicion and gets appreciated for her victory and the above mentioned purposes are also achieved.'

Uma, As we know Sandya has a high moral standard, even if the cheating is revealed after the victory - don't you think Sandya will bring this to the organisor's notice & denounce her victory & the prize money. I think Suraj & Sandya are too honest to quitely take the benefit when they come to know that the competition was not fair.

As per the latest episode they only know that this is the first time Manoj tried to supply the information but failed. Also the organisors are going to dig dip & Manoj will be forced to reveal the name of his friend who wanted to sell the information (according to his statement). As a employee, he broke the official confedentiality law which is a punishable offence. The Organisors can not let it go lightly - it may be out to the press as well. The credential of the competition is under threat!
They need to take action to rectify that.
Edited by SonerMeye - 10 years ago