Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

deadly-kiss

deadly-kiss

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum and i have to say this whole revamp thing that is going on is proving to be quite interesting (if you forget their age, kids and everything that is important). Specially Vasu... he is sooo hot!!!!!!!!!! even in the face of danger he has the hottest face ever. (sigh me and my dirty mind)

and the background music is awesome - i mean the original na bole tum music was awesome too. but this music has a more drum beat Ermm i think i just confused my self LOL. oh well.

v asu's BG music is sooo awesome. It gives him an even more scary yet hot look. lol.

buttt I wanted to know if anyone has vasu - megha bg music? the one they showed in the precap. It sounded so nice.

AHHH im just loving this revamp thing...

at the same time, im trying to pretend that this is a brand new show now. It hurts to not have Megha Mohan romance like in season 1. but maybe vasu is mohan who is pretending to be vasu or has memory loss. Wacko nvm i got dizzy.

lets see what happens. BUT UNTIL THEN what do you think about this revamp music?

Aleeha

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikihoney.29092belle3habikasunshinegirltrisa_98-Rossete-iceman7kiru_maauEuglenaIshqDewaaniasmi279Mehek25--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Background music after Revamp?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

attiya13

Groupbie

attiya13

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
agreee...the bg is awsomeee...badlyyy luvvv vasuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikisunshinegirldeadly-kiss

habika

Groupbie

habika

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Totally agreed mere Dil ki baat likhe,really like this revamp atleast bade bade bache nahi hai,baton ko dekh kar budhhon wali feeling Aati thi,just love vasu and bg music played on vasu megha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirldeadly-kiss

iceman7

iceman7

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
BG music has always been a big plus in both the seasons !!

sunshinegirldeadly-kiss

sunshinegirl

Groupbie

sunshinegirl

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
revamp is great have stopped thinking-logic--just awesome when he sees her frm the balcony while feeding the pigeons---wat a look---he was wasted as the gentle Mohan Bhatnagar---he was born to be Vasu--waiting to see RJ meet him n talk like a boy----

deadly-kiss-Swetha-

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Other vasu and megha bg music is very very romantic and haunting types. I really started liking it so much. 
Too good. ESP today when vasu thinks about megha and uncle starts shay air. Wow awesome

At the end of episode today when megha seeing vasu while vasu is walking off and looks at him . The bg score is too good.

deadly-kiss-Swetha-

Trupti.1905

Trupti.1905

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
The Vasu-Megha love tune is now here!...This is the one i wanted. so i have edited it to suite as ringtone...check it out here...Enjoy! :)

https://soundcloud.com/trupti-t/vasu-bhau_soft-tune_nbtnmkk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Euglena

Goldie

Euglena

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Agree. I am liking Vasu Megha dynamics and yes VM BG score is fab

Post Reply New Post

Go to top