Tumhari Amanat- Arjuhi Part26- Pg63

Posted: 10 years ago
Suprised😲😆 yup it's me ...i am posting a Fanfic Tumhari Amanat which is not written by me🤣
the fic is written by Sangeeta di aka bheegi😃 whole credit goes to her.
Some of mine AR friends asked me to post it as AR on IF so i am posting Arjuhi version too.
 I asked her permission and she granted😛
So here i present the edited fic...i can guarantee u all will enjoy this one...Give it a chance😛

TUMHARI AMAANAT: A journey of a girl from Arohi to Nidhi

This is a story with 3 main characters- Arjun, Arohi/Nidhi and Rohan. No, there are no twins or multiple personalities in this one. It is a simple, straightforward romantic and emotional love story between the 3 main characters. This story traces the life of a young girl, Arohi and how circumstances force her to become 'Nidhi' and how the two men, Arjun and Rohan influence her life.

TUMHARI AMAANAT:

Main Characters:

SINGHANIA FAMILY:

They are well established family in Patiala. They live in a 100 year old home, rather a mansion, which has become almost a milestone in their neighborhood. People needing directions just have to say, "Singhania house!" and any rickshaw or auto could drive them there.

Rudra Singhania: A successful businessman, among the elite of Punjab. He owns a lot of land in Punjab and basically is a landlord. He runs a construction business on the Side and spends most of his time managing his bank balance.

Naina Singhania: Rudra's wife, a typical Punjabi woman. She loves to be in the limelight; she craves for attention from all near and dear ones. She is not a straightforward woman. She can be extra sweet when she wants to, but can stab anyone in the back for her own purpose. She is a greedy woman and wants it all! She is usually decked up in the most expensive saris and jewelry, her husband buys for her with his huge bank balance.

Arjun Singhania: Rudra and Naina's older son. He is a very bright student and extremely ambitious. He wants to be an automobile engineer and design the coolest cars when he grows up. He has always done well in school, and one day dreams of going to the US to learn more about automobile engineering. He appears very stern and focused on the outside, but has a very sensitive heart. He melts at the sight of tears, especially if they flow from his neighbor and friend, Arohi's eyes. He loves to order Arohi around as if she belongs to him; he almost takes her for granted.

Rahul Singhania: Arjun's younger brother by 2 years. He is a polar opposite of his brother. He is a poet at heart and aspires to be a singer one day. He loves a girl, Muskaan, who happens to be Arohi's best friend

ALHUWALIA FAMILY:

They live in a much smaller home near the Singhania's. They have been the Singhania's tenants for the last two generations. It almost seems that they own the house, but from time to time, Naina makes it a point to remind the Alhuwalias that they are just 'kiraaydaars.'

Sudhir Alhuwalia: Head of the Alhuwalia khaandan. He is a retired school principal and now spends time in his kitchen garden and takes care of Rudra's accounts. Rudra trusts Sudhir a lot and besides himself, will allow only Sudhir to handle his account books. Rudra and Sudhir were class mates throughout school, but their careers took them to different colleges and work environments. After Sudhir's retirement, they have become close again. In fact, it was Rudra's idea to hire Sudhir as his accountant as he was confident about his skills, honesty and trust worthiness.

Amrit Alhuwalia: Sudhir's wife of almost 25 years. They have been inseparable since their marriage and are often teased by their neighbors and friends for their 'zinda dilli' Amrit is a very warm and loving person, but Naina dislikes her for some reason. Rudra respects Amrit a lot, as she is an excellent cook and regularly sends Rudra's favorite dishes to his house. Naina, who is a horrible cook, hates Amrit getting attention from her husband. Amrit is aware of Naina's dislike for her, but chooses to ignore it for the sake of her husband's friendship with Rudra.

Arohi Alhuwalia: Our heroine and lead actress of this story. She is the only daughter of the Alhuwalias. She is a bubbly, cheerful, mischievous little girl. She is stubborn, but very warm and loving like her mother. She has only one ambition in life- to belong to Arjun completely. She is feisty, but totally dedicated to him. Arohi is 4 years younger than him, but has known him since she was a little toddler. She loves to obey his orders, although from time to time she does give him some attitude, but believes that Arjun has a 'right' on her and she is his 'amaanat'

Muskaan Singh: Arohi's best friend throughout school and college. She is completely besotted by Rahul, Arjun's younger brother.

Rohan Khan: Lives in Mumbai. He is basically a tapori kind of guy, with no ambitions or goals in life. He is a very kind hearted person, but all alone in his life, except for a friend, Veer. He has one big vice- drinking! He will be important later in the story, when Arohi is forced to become Nidhi!

Amar Alhuwalia: Arohi's first cousin. He is a very lazy man and believes in earning money by hook or crook. He lives in Chandigarh with his parents. His father is Sudhir's younger brother

Once again i am saying the whole credit of this fic is of Di😃

Posted the intro. Do tell me if u all would like to read or not.
I can say it's must read😃

PS> on all those whose works i have to comment will comment soonish😃...sowiee for delay😉
Edited by ...vibha... - 10 years ago
INDEX

Character Sketch- Pg1
Part 1- Pg3
Part 2 -Pg4
Part 3 - Pg 6
Part 4 - Pg 8
Part 5 - Pg 10
Part 6 - Pg 12
Part 7 - Pg 14
Part 8 - Pg 16
Part 9 - Pg 18
Part 10 - Pg 23
Part 11 - Pg 25
Part 12 - Pg 29
Part 13 - Pg 32
Part 14 - Pg 33
Part 15 - Pg 35
Part 16 - Pg 37
Part 17 - Pg 40
Part 18 - Pg 42
Part 19(A)- Pg 43
Part 19(B)- Pg 45
Part 20 - Pg 48
Part 21 - Pg 50
Part 22 - Pg 51
Part 23 - Pg 52
Edited by ...vibha... - 10 years ago
Arre waah :)))

When will you write??? Or even comment???😒
Originally posted by cherry227

Arre waah :)))

When will you write??? Or even comment???😒

..writing is away
bt gonna comment WLHC this fic i am with u read the parts u updated,,,,,nd MR have to catch up🥱
i am posting or commenting inon IF after a long time...logged in after many days😲
Originally posted by ...vibha...

..writing is away
bt gonna comment WLHC this fic i am with u read the parts u updated,,,,,nd MR have to catch up🥱
i am posting or commenting inon IF after a long time...logged in after many days😲

Then welcome back 😛 ur so active on fb... Thoda time reading ko bi do so I get to know ur precious thoughts 
nd congrats to bheegi for this story... The characters are very interesting 👍🏼

Then welcome back 😛 ur so active on fb... Thoda time reading ko bi do so I get to know ur precious thoughts 

🤗...lappy kharab hua tha ...cell se fb pe aati thi🥱
par now will be active on IF too😃

nd congrats to bheegi for this story... The characters are very interesting 👍🏼

i read her all works and they are mindblowing
this story is very special and intersting too😳
thanks vibhz..for transforming new story to arjuhi version...love the start..m sure it will be good warna tu itna mehnat to karnewali hai nehi