VD do more hardwork..mehnat ka phal meeta hota hai

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
VD do more hardwork..mehnat ka phal meeta hota hai dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ This is genuine from my heart when I saw in morning video where he was rehearsing for dance. He was doing lot of work and really loved him to see burn his sweat.πŸ˜³πŸ‘

As VD fan I know he is not a great dancer and no one is far from the fact about Srk's dance. But seeing video this what I thought in heart which I want to share...πŸ‘ Srk is one of the energetic dancer we have in bolloywood and Deepika too is very good dancer. Also DD toh jdj mien practise kar rahi hai so I always want VD to gear up and put all his energy for this one and was happy to see all hard work he was doing.πŸ˜ƒ

You can do it I know I will not even expect some great dance from you but nothing is impossible.😳 Common VD mehnat ka phal meetha hota hai, no gain without pain. Everyone has to go through their respective mental or physical pain to gain something so go ahead my love VD.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

I know this post will not be seen by VD and also know the shoot is done but being fan our words can be hit to his heart and to God. I know his scenes is shoot so all the best dear hope your hard works pays you correctly. Will wait to see you sharing screen with Srk. Two superstar from their respective field will come together.. all the best.

Also I want him to do more hardwork for future too.. all the best dear and keep entertaining us with all possible way you can. We love you a lot.-

A message from extended family of VD.(As he always says us.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VD is the best πŸ˜Ž 
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm happy dat VD was trying to dance, at least he's trying his level best, I'm happy 4 dat. He's putting a lot of hardwork. β€οΈ u VD, but VD is an awesome actor as well. DVD/Rishbala Rocks!!!!😊 Edited by girlz-rule - 10 years ago
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VD really worked hard for d dance...n m sure he did a good job der...keep it up VDπŸ˜ƒ
 love you❀️
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraka2005

VD is the best πŸ˜Ž 

Trupti tujhse kaam tha mujhe.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
taraka2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

Trupti tujhse kaam tha mujhe.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

kya?? PM me πŸ˜›
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Awww shahi vd stole my heart nd tere post ne smile de di mujheπŸ€—Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
menat  ka  fal  mitha  ho  gaya  shahi

i  think  that  4  phera  wedding  was  the  turning  point for  vivian  as  an  actor

wat  he  did  in  that  is  awsome
his  body  language,his  voice  and  the  looks  he  was  giving  all  were  bang on

he  turned  into  gold  from  there
and  also   managed  to hog  limelight  of  the  serial

and  he  gets  more  paid  now
cvs  concentrate  on  his  character  the  most...rk  is  their  trump  card.yet  to  read  your post
will  write  another  one  after  reading
silent.desire thumbnail
Hmm wait batati hoon phir khana khane jaungi main bhuk lagi hai.
taraka2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

Hmm wait batati hoon phir khana khane jaungi main bhuk lagi hai.

thik hai 😊