feel bad fir her but glad she dnt lose hope on love
love the person or thing that made manvi scream
n jump to virat lol
continue soon plzzz πŸ˜‰
richa002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Woow...loved ur story...
I have read ur story beyond control nd it was amazing... Nd this story is also amazing...
Loved this manvi...she is so lively nd love virat soo much...
Virat is a mystry... Want to know more of him...
Have read ur both update together...
Plzzz pmme wenever u update nexxt tym...
Sending u buddy request...
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
3-4 updates..is like nice...waiting for next..!!
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha missing ur regular updates πŸ˜”
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too good.  Love how virat does care and also the bonds between characters 
Nandita217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, read this story of yours & I have fallen for it in just two updates already...!!!!!
I have also read your story beyond control long back, don't remember that I had commented or not...but I am still a big fan of that story of yours...it was just awesome & this one also again is another beautiful & amazing piece of writing of yours...do update soon & send me PM too!!
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hello girls... Hope you all are doing fine...
I know I'm very late and I failed to keep my promise... Really really sorry for that... I got really distracted and found it very tough to write... I will try and complete this very soon so no worries.. cheer up and give me your wonderful comments πŸ˜ƒ

P.S... Thank you all for those lovely comments...

Chapter 3

Virat narrowed his eyes at Manvi who was yet again staring at him, he didnt like it He never liked it when she looked at him like that; it made him something he didnt want to be her look, her gaze, her eyes, it was so full of innocence, love and happiness, it was so clear... Just like a crystal, that it pricked his heart every time she looks at him, Virat left his hold on her hand and moved away.

Manvi blinked and shook her head softly; all her fear was replaced by the warmth his embrace gave her, the feel of his touch sending chills down her spine. There was nothing passionate or sensual about his touch, but she could still feel the somersaults in her stomach, his first touch this was the second best day of her life.

Awkward was the first word which came to Virats mind, he knew that speaking to her will only make the situation worse, so he decided to move inside the house and check it by himself.

Manvi came out of her dream land as soon as she noticed Virat moving inside the house while lighting the path with his phone, it was only then she remembered why she was running out of the house, she felt something caress her leg, something soft

I cant believe this Virat saw the black fluffy cat which was sprawled across the couch, and shook his head disappointingly at Manvi, who yet again had a terrified look on her face,

I just cant believe that you got scared of a cat Virat repeated while carrying the cat and leaving it outside the window, Now make it fast, we need to leave, ma will be waiting for you, Virat turned to look at Manvi after not getting a reply and found the hall empty, 

Manvi he called out, getting slightly worried, the house was filled with darkness and the sky roared with heavy thunder, he walked all around the house and found her nowhere,

Virat moved out of the house and checked the garden but got disappointed seeing the garden empty too,

Where did this girl go he was starting to feel angry, he didnt like wasting time with such trivial matters, he regretted listening to his mother and coming back to take her home, the thunder roared and he wished that it wouldnt start raining before he reached home.

Manvi he called out, the little patience he had wearing off when he saw her in the moon lit backyard of the house,   

This behavior of yours This immaturity Im telling you Manvi when will you leave this childishness haan? I came there to take you because of the power cut, you scream then make a scene, then leave the place without telling me or collecting your things Are you crazy? He yelled,

He marched towards Manvi who was now covering her ears while squeezing her eyes shut, he grabbed her hand and made her face him,

Speak up now Whats Virat stopped his inquiry after noticing Manvis state, her whole body was covered with sweat, she was shivering and her breath was so short and quick, that it scared him for a moment, he didnt understand what was happening and what brought her down to such situation, she was looking like a person who was going through a panic attack?

Manvi He struggled to contemplate, she was trying to talk but her short and rapid breath was getting worse, Virat made her sit on the swing and rubbed her back,

Breath he tried to calm her, she nodded and tried to breath slow, but shook her head, stood up and started walking from one end to another frantically worrying him to limits,

Virat thought of reaching her yet again, but stopped, he had never faced a situation like this before so he had no experience in handling a person who is suffering from a panic attack; however he had a slight idea about helping them overcome the phase.

Virat walked up to her trembling form and enveloped her in his arms, she didnt relax but she didnt refuse the comfort he was providing, that acceptance perked his confidence and he continued to rub her back comfortingly while whispering the two words he knew which would comfort any person in distress, Its ok.  

Virat tried to remember what made her panic, he couldnt come up with one but the pain she was going through was hurting him, he had been trying so hard, so hard to walk away from her, stay away from her just because he didnt want her to be hurt, just because he didnt want to be the one wholl hurt her, but seeing her suffer so much and not being able to help her was making him restless. Something in her behavior or say the way she was trying to handle the situation was telling him that this wasnt the first time, how little did he know about her, but she knew every single thing about him, from his favorite color to favorite shirt, she lived her life for him That difference between them; that was what worries him, he didnt deserve to be loved by her such honest and pure feelings didnt belong to him and he would never be able to reciprocate those feelings, he would never be able to love her the way she deserves to be loved, he had failed in love once and he would never try it out again.

Manvi woke up to a soft caress on her head, her whole body was aching when she moved, she blinked and tried to clear the clouds which were covering her vision,

How are you feeling princess? her fathers voice reached her and she didnt even wait for a second before jumping to his embrace,

Papa

Shh Its okay Im here,

Vanshika was waiting for Prakash to come out of the room after checking on Manvi, she felt guilty for not taking care of Manvi as she promised them, Manvi was a very important part of her life, after knowing her for such long years; the bond she shared with Manvi was incomparable, and knowing about her fear for cats and not giving it much importance only made it worse.

Vanshika ji, Prakash called out to gain her attention,

Haan Prakash ji, how is Manvi feeling, Im so sorry that she started but Prakash shook his head,

Nahi Nahi Please dont say sorry Im glad at least Virat was there, warna patha nahi kya hota he shook his head while sitting on the sofa, what still worries me is that, we still have no idea why she is so scared of cats he wondered out loud,

Did you ever try asking her?

Not really, we have tried once when she was small but she reacted so strongly that we stopped trying

Baghwan karen sab teekh hojaye Vanshika looked at the mandir which was lit with diyas with a sigh,

Virat was staring at the file which was screaming for his attention, but all he could think about was Manvi, he had carried her home when she had finally given up trying to fight her fear, he had never seen someone getting so frantic, so scared of an animal which was mostly known as a cute and cuddly pet,

Virats thoughts were interrupted by his beeping phone, he wondered why his mother was calling him during his working hours,

Hello He greeted, his relationship with Vanshika was very formal; totally opposite to what they shared when his father was still alive, they had been this family which everyone would give anything to have, two loving parents and their only son with a strict and controlling grandfather who kept it all under his control, but it all changed when he lost his father in a tragic accident, the pain and the guilt was so strong that he was starting to go crazy, he had always blamed himself for his fathers death, he still does think that it would have been all different if not for his wish of having his father be there for his first national soccer game, neither would he have drove all the way out of the city in a rainy weather nor would he have lost control of the speed.

Beta Vanshika called out for her son lovingly, she still believes that there will be one day when Virat would realize their purpose behind sending him away, she couldnt see her son suffering and blaming himself for his fathers loss, they had thought that he would come out of it if he moved and mingled in a different atmosphere, she never thought that it would bring their relationship to such state,

Kuch keh na hei aapko main thoda busy hun,

Haan beta Im sorry that I disturbed you but I just wanted to know your opinion about the proposal, its night already and she dragged reminding Virat about his promise to give a reply within the day,

I need to speak to her before I take a decision

Of course beta You can contact her through the number which is mentioned, Vanshika was about to continue but Virat intervened,

I know ma, I have called her already and we are meeting up tomorrow, will let you know after that and I wont be coming home tonight, Was all what he said before hanging up on her,

Vanshika sighed sadly but was glad that he was taking an effort to move on with his life, she believed that marriage was the best solution for his aloofness.

Kya hua aunty? Anything wrong? Manvi asked as soon as she entered the house,

Kuch nahi beta bass yunhi tum batao How are you feeling now? Better? she pulled Manvi to sit next to her,

Mein teek hun aunty Dada ji nahi aaye ab tak? Manvi changed the topic gently not wanting to talk about anything related to her breakdown,

No beta He will only return after he finds a perfect bride for Viren, Swamini needs his support to find the one for her son, you know how choosy Viren can get she laughed remembering his tantrums, Viren was as the same age as Virat, they were not that close but love each other nonetheless.

So Viren ji finally agreed to get married before Virat ji thats great If Manvi was close to someone else other than Vanshika in the Vadhera house it was Viren, he was this brother to her that she always yearned to have.

No beta I thought that Padmini told you This house was nothing less than a battle field for the last few days Vanshika paused and heaved a sigh, Virat made it so difficult for all of us that Bau ji had to threaten him to take away all of his authority in the business, tab jaake shaadi keh liye maana ussne Vanshika excused and answered the phone which was ringing, leaving Manvi in utter shock,

Manvi pushed back the tears which were clouding her eyes; this was something she wasnt expecting to happen anytime soon, now that it happened Manvi found it difficult to contain the pain which was rising in her whole body and soul, Was he really going to get married?

Beta Manvi Manvi blinked and looked at Vanshika who was looking at her concerned,

Umm woh,

Kya hua beta Where are you lost?

Nothing aunty, I was just Who was it? she yet again tried to change the topic.

Oh it was Swamini di, they are coming back tomorrow Vanshika paused and then answered Manvis unspoken question, They have finalized Virens marriage bas ab Virat bhi Sheena ko pasand kar liya toh I can rest in peace

Sheena?

Haan Tumhari cousin Sheena Your mama was the one who brought her marriage proposal for Virat She thinks that they would be perfect for each other

All Manvi could do was stare open mouthed at Vanshika who was praying silently for her son.

That's it... Tell me what did you feel while reading this... Boring? Stupid or unreasonable? or just bearable?

And about the phobia mentioned... it was completely because of the cats who are kind of sneaking up on me these days... Oh am I really starting to dislike them?

NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Unres
First I am reallyyy sholly for late reply😳 *holding ears*
coming to updates
Chap 1: This chapter throws light on Manvi's family and best friend Pooh (πŸ˜† my friend hates this pet name of her) and wohooo  kya baat hai mannu is having serious crush on next door neighbour😳😳 
Chap 2: πŸ˜† typical irritated Virat. I can't help but think about BC's Virat even he was this strict, no-jokes attitude wala Virat na ❀️ Virman were friends and Maanvi is already done proclaiming her love to Virat 😲 awww there is a age-gap of 9 years btw them πŸ˜’ ok so now the trio-mannu, pooh and rohan are study buddies πŸ˜ƒ Hayyyeee manvi all alone and that too probably in Virat's house (hayeee manh mein ladoo phooting😳)

Chap 3:Hawww mannu has phobia seeing cats and she has panic attack and her father returned  And Virat got Sheena's marriage proposal?! but Sheena is mannu's aunt na πŸ˜• Anyways for Virat is considering this proposal!

Waiting for ur next update and once again sholly for late reply 😳😊
Edited by NivluvsNishal - 10 years ago
roshreb thumbnail
superb !! manvi has cat phobia..i can well relate to..love the way virat handled her during her panic attack!! so its not just the age difference..virat thinks he won't be able to match the love she has for him!! can it get worst for manvi that its her own mother who brought shena's proposal for virat !! interesting turn, as the girl whom virat is going to meet is none than manvi's cousin..update soon!!!
Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb updt...ahh comeon it wasnt boring at all...manvis phobia was quite strange...o o virat marriage? So wats the next abt virman lovestory?..intresting cont soon