Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 20

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
once again happy birthday Gun Hug Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
wow Saara,Shifu and all thread mast hai [>:D]

Edited by -Deepali- - 31 July 2013 at 5:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

Originally posted by -Alina.

@Saraa Aapi: booth gaya nahi? Stern Smile I BET you wrote that fat wala dialogue. Sleepy Should I say in some other language kya? Stop saying your fat. NOBODY thinks the way you do. You're fit and fine the way you are! Big smile Beautiful Thread! Smile

Ignoring the fact that you called Unz an Aunty like on bajillion times in this thread. LOLLOL

@I really thought she was married and has kids. LOL But Gunia Aunty sounds cool! Tongue Isn't it Aunty? LOL Ok. Will call her Gunia from now on but I don't mind at all calling Aunty! ROFL In case Gunia allows.. I'll continue calling her by the same name. Tongue

But that dialogue was actually written by Pooja (kweetrockstar) she basically loves me TOO much. And couldn't not write something to show that. LOLLOL

@But I know you were the one who asked to write so! Stern Smile Isn't it? I don't think.. ANYONE on this earth think you're fat. Geek

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Ignoring the fact that you called Unz an Aunty like on bajillion times in this thread. LOLLOL

@I really thought she was married and has kids. LOL But Gunia Aunty sounds cool! Tongue Isn't it Aunty? LOL Ok. Will call her Gunia from now on but I don't mind at all calling Aunty! ROFL In case Gunia allows.. I'll continue calling her by the same name. Tongue

But that dialogue was actually written by Pooja (kweetrockstar) she basically loves me TOO much. And couldn't not write something to show that. LOLLOL

@But I know you were the one who asked to write so! Stern Smile Isn't it? I don't think.. ANYONE on this earth think you're fat. Geek

You wait until Unz sees this and comes running after you with her brand new chappal. Big smileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

NO. I didn't ask. She just wrote that. Because I was whining about wanting to lose weight and ta-da. A day later, I'm apparently a ball in the script. I still love you, Poo! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar-Alina.

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Gun Hug

Wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly Kal, Aaj aur Kal . Party like a rock star Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

You wait until Unz sees this and comes running after you with her brand new chappal. Big smileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@That's why.. 'm running away now! I hope I'll survive from her chappals! LOL and please Gunia.. if you want to throw chappals.. throw Nike, Puma or branded shoes! ROFLROFLROFL 

NO. I didn't ask. She just wrote that. Because I was whining about wanting to lose weight and ta-da. A day later, I'm apparently a ball in the script. I still love you, Poo! ROFLROFLROFL

@I don't believe you here! LOL and dunnow why you're behind your weight soo much! Stern Smile Anyway.. let's close your weight topic now. Gunia kya soche ghi? Is this my Bdday Thread or Saraa's weight discussion Thread? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Happy bdaayyy Gunia kaur :-P have a funtastic bdayy :-)

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUN! <3

Hope it's a good day, and a better year ahead!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top