~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Happy birthday Gun ðŸ¤—

Wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly Kal, Aaj aur Kal . Party like a rock star ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

You wait until Unz sees this and comes running after you with her brand new chappal. 😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@That's why.. 'm running away now! I hope I'll survive from her chappals! ðŸ˜† and please Gunia.. if you want to throw chappals.. throw Nike, Puma or branded shoes! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

NO. I didn't ask. She just wrote that. Because I was whining about wanting to lose weight and ta-da. A day later, I'm apparently a ball in the script. I still love you, Poo! 🤣🤣🤣

@I don't believe you here! ðŸ˜† and dunnow why you're behind your weight soo much! ðŸ˜³ Anyway.. let's close your weight topic now. Gunia kya soche ghi? Is this my Bdday Thread or Saraa's weight discussion Thread? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Happy bdaayyy Gunia kaur :-P have a funtastic bdayy :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUN! <3

Hope it's a good day, and a better year ahead!
Nice thread!

Happy birthday! 🤗
I love how everyone seemed to have the same first impression of Gun- that she's this scary person ready to jump at everyone's throats! 🤣

And to think that I am the running contender for the Hitler DT of the EHMMBH forum. ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

I love how everyone seemed to have the same first impression of Gun- that she's this scary person ready to jump at everyone's throats! 🤣

And to think that I am the running contender for the Hitler DT of the EHMMBH forum. ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤ª ðŸ¤£

Ohh lol ritch I had the same impression of Gun.. the purple color used to be so intimidating a year back ðŸ˜†  scary hitler type ðŸ¤£  but naaah she is a sweetheart  

and you are a hitler in disguise bahahahha ðŸ¤£

Happy Birthday Gunia!
Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead!
It's been lovely knowing you!
Seriously one of the best moderators ever!
Keep smiling...
Love,
Juju
Edited by -JujuK - 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Gunia! <3
Have a blast!
Wish you all the success :D
A very Happy Birthday once again Gunia..🤗
Hope you have many many more hPpy bdays to come..😃
Keep smilings and stay blessed! 🤗