Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
dunno why i reserved it
already sent in my wishesLOL

happy bday again Gun
kissieesss

Edited by kweetrockstar - 01 August 2013 at 5:48am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Eeeks amazing amazing thread Saraa! Like I'd seen it in bits and pieces but the final one is amazing! 

Gungun!!!! I hope this one brings a HUGE smiley on your pretty face and you like the gifts!!! We love you Gungun!

Oh, and this one's for you: 

All credits to the amazing Kriti for doing this on SUCH a short notice; but I hope you like it!

Enoy the day, party hard, and DON'T get drunk! LOL!

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 31 July 2013 at 5:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDeviatedTesoro.kweetrockstar|Persephone|_Maggie_

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
@Saraa, Shif and all others this is one the best m best thread I have seen, OMG the script is howlarious ... so if you want to keep it shecret ... Fairy shouldn't be told LOL the gifs, headers, layouts are all amazing 
The headers, the gifts, the layout everything is just  amazing !!

and 
@Saraa Thanks a ton hun for the special Gunia-day siggiesHug .. now all the stories behind it came out of the closet LOL

Gunnn !! Happy Birthday once again Love Hug

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You !! Happy Birthday To you 

Here is a gift from me, made by one close friend Sana in a very short notice !!  hope you like it <3

Edited by munnihyderabad - 01 August 2013 at 4:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar_Maggie_

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Buon Compleanno Zietta! HugHug *Means Happy Bdday.. AuntyTongue* Wish you a long life ahead with lots of happiness and success. Big smile Have a blast Aunty! Party You are a very nice, humble, sweet and friendly human. Don't change.. EVER. Cool and do I need to say? You are one of the best of the best Moderator here. Approve

First of all, Sorry.. I didn't knew Saraa Aapi was going to make the Thread and she didn't even inform me. Ouch but Thanks for letting me reserve this spot. HugHug

Umm.. I saw your name for the first time in QH Forum: I saw you were the Mod of the Forum. luvya4ever was your username and TRUST ME.. I thought you were an Aunty who has kids and is here to moderate the forum. ROFLROFL *don't kill me*. I kept thinking that for almost three months. LOL but now I got to know (few months back) that you're still a student.. like me but elder. LOL
Jab We Met.. I remember I sent a pm to you regarding that (QH Forum) *dunnow if you even remember Tongue* and I APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY for that. I was a kid at the time..ROFL and trust me.. now I'm better and more matured. LOLTongue I don't send those now. ROFLROFL Returning back to your Bdday.. Sorry.. I don't have any gift. Ouch I make HORRIBLE Sigs and stuff! Sleepy Didn't want to ruin your special day! LOLTongue

So.. have a rocking day ahead! Hug  aand.. not to forget.. be ALWAYS jealous that I live in Italy and you haven't visited the Most Romantic City of the World yet.. Venice. Evil Smile 

BUT.. Auntyji, whenever you come here.. don't forget to send a pm so I'll come to pick you at the airport Cool and will guide you everywhere. Tongue & How can I forget Italian food? Here.. have pizza! Wink

@Saraa Aapi: booth gaya nahi? Stern Smile I BET you wrote that fat wala dialogue. Sleepy Should I say in some other language kya? Stop saying your fat. NOBODY thinks the way you do. You're fit and fine the way you are! Big smile Beautiful Thread! Smile

@Everyone: Happy Gunia Day! Dancing

Lots of Love,
Alina

Edited by -Alina. - 31 July 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.kweetrockstar

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Mera bhi reserve...

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
res

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Res! =D

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Happy B'day Gun <3

I remember talking with you that day, I used to think you were one of those strict person who goes around walking with a stick ROFL (Don't throw a stone on me), you used to scared me when you used to leave Notes on some bashing post, I used to be like wohoo Dude!, but once I started talking with you, you were so friendly Hug  

That is it, you our one of the coolest DT Wink  

Once again, Happy Birthday Heart

Edited by Dhoxi - 01 August 2013 at 5:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top