~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
@Saraa, Shif and all others this is one the best m best thread I have seen, OMG the script is howlarious ... so if you want to keep it shecret ... Fairy shouldn't be told πŸ˜† the gifs, headers, layouts are all amazing 
The headers, the gifts, the layout everything is just  amazing !!

and 
@Saraa Thanks a ton hun for the special Gunia-day siggiesπŸ€— .. now all the stories behind it came out of the closet πŸ˜†

Gunnn !! Happy Birthday once again Love πŸ€—

Baar Baar Din Ye Aaye, Baar Baar Dil Ye Gaaye
Tu Jiye Hazaaron Saal, Ye Meri Hai Aarzoo
Happy Birthday To You !! Happy Birthday To you 

Here is a gift from me, made by one close friend Sana in a very short notice !!  hope you like it <3

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 years ago

Buon Compleanno Zietta! πŸ€—πŸ€— *Means Happy Bdday.. AuntyπŸ˜›* Wish you a long life ahead with lots of happiness and success. πŸ˜ƒ Have a blast Aunty! πŸ₯³ You are a very nice, humble, sweet and friendly human. Don't change.. EVER. πŸ˜Ž and do I need to say? You are one of the best of the best Moderator here. 

First of all, Sorry.. I didn't knew Saraa Aapi was going to make the Thread and she didn't even inform me.  but Thanks for letting me reserve this spot. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Umm.. I saw your name for the first time in QH Forum: I saw you were the Mod of the Forum. luvya4ever was your username and TRUST ME.. I thought you were an Aunty who has kids and is here to moderate the forum. πŸ€£πŸ€£ *don't kill me*. I kept thinking that for almost three months. πŸ˜† but now I got to know (few months back) that you're still a student.. like me but elder. πŸ˜†
Jab We Met.. I remember I sent a pm to you regarding that (QH Forum) *dunnow if you even remember πŸ˜›* and I APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY for that. I was a kid at the time..🀣 and trust me.. now I'm better and more matured. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› I don't send those now. πŸ€£πŸ€£ Returning back to your Bdday.. Sorry.. I don't have any gift.  I make HORRIBLE Sigs and stuff! πŸ₯± Didn't want to ruin your special day! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

So.. have a rocking day ahead! πŸ€—  aand.. not to forget.. be ALWAYS jealous that I live in Italy and you haven't visited the Most Romantic City of the World yet.. Venice. πŸ˜ˆ 

BUT.. Auntyji, whenever you come here.. don't forget to send a pm so I'll come to pick you at the airport πŸ˜Ž and will guide you everywhere. πŸ˜› & How can I forget Italian food? Here.. have pizza! πŸ˜‰

@Saraa Aapi: booth gaya nahi? πŸ˜³ I BET you wrote that fat wala dialogue. πŸ₯± Should I say in some other language kya? Stop saying your fat. NOBODY thinks the way you do. You're fit and fine the way you are! πŸ˜ƒ Beautiful Thread! πŸ˜Š

@Everyone: Happy Gunia Day! 

Lots of Love,
Alina
Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
Happy B'day Gun <3

I remember talking with you that day, I used to think you were one of those strict person who goes around walking with a stick πŸ€£ (Don't throw a stone on me), you used to scared me when you used to leave Notes on some bashing post, I used to be like wohoo Dude!, but once I started talking with you, you were so friendly πŸ€—  

That is it, you our one of the coolest DT πŸ˜‰  

Once again, Happy Birthday β€οΈ

Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😊
Many Many happy returns of the day...

have loads of cakes, chocolates and ice-creams... hugs
Happy birthday Gunia! πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Hope you have a lovely day and may all your dreams come true! πŸ˜³

Abhinaya

P.S. Fab birthday thread <3
Soo i just wanna say once again a very happy birthday to my paaji!!

This is the actual Jab We Met message i was gonna send hahahha:

Gun. Jab Gun and I Met, i think hum log common friend Shifali se mile the. Shif mama ne mujhe godh liye. Adopting you know? So she thought its best I meet my daddy and thats how mujhe mere paapaji mile. Ussi din se bechaare papaji has been crying ke hai hai, ek aur baccha mere gale par gaya. Hahahahahaha

---------

^i thought that was funnier hahah!

Anyways which u so much love and happiness and how awesome is it that u and my momma share a bday! Hahaha so my real life mom and my internet daddy share a happy bday! Double party!! I better get lots of gun time tomorrow through txt!

Hehe muchoo love and lots of cake and presents and REST cause i know ur stressed with being a hot shot med student and all hahaha!

*kisses*

-RoshEdited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
Happy birthday Chicken Guniaa!!
May you have an awesome one.. 😳

Happy birthday! Thank you for being an amazing mod! 😳
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Guni!! Have a blast