Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

~*~ Happy Birthday Gunia aka |Persephone| ~*~ - Page 3

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Gunia, wishing you a great birthday girl! 🤗

May you have the best time on this auspicious day, and hopefully your exams n all are done with :P

You are a great person & a friend, very humble too...love ya so much...

Have a blast!!!!! 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
A very happy birthday Gun!!! 😃
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happy bday gun :D have an awesome day!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday! Hope you have an amazing birthday with lots of smiles, happiness, and fun! (:
aartipartyy thumbnail
Happpy Birthday Gunnn! I remember talking to you a few times in the EHM CC and you were an absolute darling and ahh I hope you have an AMAZING AMAZING birthday! 🤗
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -Alina.

@Saraa Aapi: booth gaya nahi? 😳 I BET you wrote that fat wala dialogue. 🥱 Should I say in some other language kya? Stop saying your fat. NOBODY thinks the way you do. You're fit and fine the way you are! 😃 Beautiful Thread! 😊

Ignoring the fact that you called Unz an Aunty like on bajillion times in this thread. 😆😆

But that dialogue was actually written by Pooja (kweetrockstar) she basically loves me TOO much. And couldn't not write something to show that. 😆😆
-Deepali- thumbnail
once again happy birthday Gun 🤗 ❤️
-Deepali- thumbnail
wow Saara,Shifu and all thread mast hai [>:D]
Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

Ignoring the fact that you called Unz an Aunty like on bajillion times in this thread. 😆😆

@I really thought she was married and has kids. 😆 But Gunia Aunty sounds cool! 😛 Isn't it Aunty? 😆 Ok. Will call her Gunia from now on but I don't mind at all calling Aunty! 🤣 In case Gunia allows.. I'll continue calling her by the same name. 😛

But that dialogue was actually written by Pooja (kweetrockstar) she basically loves me TOO much. And couldn't not write something to show that. 😆😆

@But I know you were the one who asked to write so! 😳 Isn't it? I don't think.. ANYONE on this earth think you're fat. 🤓

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

You wait until Unz sees this and comes running after you with her brand new chappal. 😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NO. I didn't ask. She just wrote that. Because I was whining about wanting to lose weight and ta-da. A day later, I'm apparently a ball in the script. I still love you, Poo! 🤣🤣🤣