Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mevanp

πŸ˜† have fun VD.. Play football, watch movies n enjoy the beautiful weather ...

ya  movie   πŸ˜‰
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanna14

hv fun vd nd let the jealous people fume πŸ˜†

may  be  should   watch  wolverineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: emptyworld

I want VD to use the time to enjoy, exercise, play football and cook. Just love him and also RK have no some major role in this track.πŸ₯± He didn't said or supported Madhu to do dosti with gangster so now good if she tackle herself about Sultan at end RK can come to do climax.😎

right  she  should  clear  this

infact  i  want  her  to  kill  him
then  only  i will  get  thandak
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Bang on... yesss, take your time to enjoy...lets Gangumaster get some more spitting from the audience too!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
he  is  getting  that  daily
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelMon

Bang on... yesss, take your time to enjoy...lets Gangumaster get some more spitting from the audience too!!!!

he  is  getting  that  dailyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup VD enjoy ur free time and u are not responsible for some 1 getting low scores damm whats VD's mistake if he had nothing major to do in dis crappy track and is shown less but his haters love to bash him for one and everything just crap it is so now i want VD to not bother abt dis crap show as he will be always bashed agar VD ko zyaada bataenge to crap he is eating DD's space his character is more strong and dats d reason he is getting awards and all (again blame VD) If he is shown less which complete tracks demand and cvs call but again hater will bash VD as because of him poor DD is overworking and treated like slave again crap by haters VD is bashed for no faults of his !!
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

Yap enjoy let others sweat

vd   gets  a  celeb  treatmentπŸ˜•
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SanaLuvAbhay-

Yup VD enjoy ur free time and u are not responsible for some 1 getting low scores damm whats VD's mistake if he had nothing major to do in dis crappy track and is shown less but his haters love to bash him for one and everything just crap it is so now i want VD to not bother abt dis crap show as he will be always bashed agar VD ko zyaada bataenge to crap he is eating DD's space his character is more strong and dats d reason he is getting awards and all (again blame VD) If he is shown less which complete tracks demand and cvs call but again hater will bash VD as because of him poor DD is overworking and treated like slave again crap by haters VD is bashed for no faults of his !!

i  always  se  U  turns  by  people
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they  bash  vd  ,then  only  they  get  peace
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
RIDICULOUS to Hate and Bash VD like this for NO REASON .Whatzz the Poor Guy's fault ? πŸ˜‘ . Love u VD , I know how much hardWorking u are and Becozz of ur hard work only ur CHaracter of RK became the LIFE OF THE SHOW eventhough this was Madhu's Story before . Thatzz itself shows ur Talent , ur hard efforts u put till now for RK . Luv u Vivian β€οΈ
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan7

have fun VD

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›