Savitri: Episode Discussion - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Dat suggu's romance really irritates me.
Originally posted by ...anju...

NICE POST KRISHNA...

ME TOO FIND DAT TOO AWKWARD.I MEAN JUST SEE A GIRL & FALL IN LUV.DAT TOO A VILLIAN.IF HE IS HERO DEN WE CAN THINK ITZ OK. CVS WANT TO FOOL AS BY SAYING LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.HERE HERO HAD NOT EVEN SEEN HER FACE & VILLIAN FALL IN LUV WID HEROINE WEN SHE MADE FUN OF HIM.HEHEHE.EVEN I CANT DIGEST IF DEY WILL SHOW HERO FALLING FOR HEROINE AT FIRST SIGHT.

DEN I REALLY WANT DAT GULIKA TO GIVE A SLAP WEN SHE TRIED TO TAKE RK FROM THERE WEN RK WAS SO KEEN TO HELP DAMAYANTI. I REALLY LIKED VEERS FIGHT SEQUENCE.POOR UTTARA GOT FAINT.BUT WAS DAT HIT ENOUGH TO GET HER FAINT HEHEHE.

DEN D LAST PART CHAKACHAK & HIS CHAMCHI.I CHANGED D CHANNEL BC I KNOW D WHOLE SEGMENT IS GOONG TO B THEIR CONVO.DISGUSTING.

Well said Anju 😊 I also felt the meeting was dry n cold...I wont say the meeting was super easily created but it was fast and i was not expecting it to be this easy i guess...I honestly felt there would be a maha episode where both would see her in their own ways u kno...
Chakchak is a wanna b king and Suggu is a wanna b queen..both are fit for each other but not the kingdom, or da show lol...
They r king nd queen of da monkeys.
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

They r king nd queen of da monkeys.

Muni u started talking on the 2nd AT of Krip Suri/Rahukaal?

Nope.

I dont feel like leaving the older AT though aha..

Come to da second AT.

m coming 😊
now what shall happen????????????????????
                            ~  Episode Discussion 5 Aug 2013 ~

OMG Damveer finally met☺️...The most awaited moment ...but then it was all so fast lol...now just waiting for their first plain conversation...
And this chakachak was behind fake senapati😡 ...

but then i felt chakachak part badly written as a script..i mean he started his class yesterday finished his class yesterday made bhondu conspiracy yesterday...i mean all this on a single day ...🤢 and he was saying sugandha about how the sword is increasing his power by each passing day..does that mean CV's showed us chakachak's 1 week journey in a simgle episode or was it just chandu speaking mad😡
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
awesome episode 😳😳😳