Episode 337 Discussion: 30th July 2013

Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 337 Discussion: 30th July 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum.
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-6
  • Meta Discussion
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Indexing of EDTs

Link for December 2012 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72894138

Link for January 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75172850

Link for February 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77151154

Link for March 2013  - Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79428174

Link for May 2013  - Index -

Cheers,
-MAS-
There is a limit for crap... Today's WU itself filled a complete disgust in me 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

As we already knew that sleazebag wont get caught n he is going to put his disgusting deal in front of madhu, there is nothing much to write...🀒

I am totally annoyed n irked to the core...Its beyond disgusting...🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

PS : Guys, please stop watching this shit and boycott this track till it ends... That's the only way to answer CV's...
I am happy because vd is not active part of this crap track ... Good for him , no value add so be better enjoy his time off πŸ˜‰
didn't see last 4 days' episodes...aaj dekha toh pata chal ki Ab Rk ka scarf bhi uska nahi raha! πŸ€£

boring episode! πŸ₯±

funny things:

1) driver ka mooh dekhe bina who sits in the car!? πŸ₯±

2) ur itne technology ke zamane mein ishaare se signal dene ki kya zaroorat hai ??πŸ˜†
speed dial missed call ki  arrangement bhi kar sakti thi! πŸ˜‘

3) police sab training pe hai kya? itna experience bhi nahi hai! πŸ€£

4) madhu ko sultan ne bataya ki senior inspector mila hua hai!! phir bhi same police force goes to look for sultan! πŸ€’ πŸ˜†

5)deepali ko inform karne ki zarrorat hi nahi thi, sr. inspector hi kar deta inform πŸ˜† πŸ€’
khair chodo! i think sultan is fine in negative role...its bearable coz madhu no more gives senti looks to sultan πŸ˜Š

6) precap : πŸ€£ madhu ke saamne aate hi sultan ki saari akkal udd jaati hai πŸ˜† ! arre divorce se kya hoga!!??πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
i  feel  like  flushing  this  serial  out
we  thought  it  will  be  end  to  sultan's  character  but  from  srk  dance  pics  it  looks  like  sultan is still  present  and  will  be  preset  ..
we  will  not  get  any  respite  from  this  stupidity  of  colors

today's  episode  was  so  disgusting

just  like   cvs  made  us  fool  on  wedding  date,they  will  again  show  sullu  scenes  in  maha  epiosode  and  make  it🀬

Feel like I am in count-down mode, checking off episodes till they get rid of Sultan.  Random comments about today:
  • Can I say that the opening BG music was sappy and irritating - the one where the mothers are sending off Madhu?
  • So am I to take Padmini's words to Radhaji of hiding something from children (for their own good) an allusion to hiding the kidnap demand as something that's for Madhu's own good?  
  • Klutzy Padmini messes up again - and spills the beans about Madhu teaching Sultan a lesson.  Into the treacherous Dips' waiting ears.   
  • Bittuji asks Madhu to call in case of trouble.  Good one Bittuji.  Usually when disaster strikes, there's not enough time to make that call.  But the sentiment is appreciated.   
  • The fishermen's colony:  The creep makes an appearance in a RK-like scarf - in a bid to soften her up?  Familiar look and all?  Sorry lech, won't fool neither her nor us one bit.   Too bad Madhu gives the game away, although the witch Dips would have done the job with her call to forewarn Sultan. 
  • Sultan gives the classic - dhoka! "tumne aisa kyun kiya Madhu"  line.    Err..Earth to Sultan.  Reality check please.  
  • So the decoy is caught, leaving Sultan free to carry Madhu off (literally.)  I found it hard to watch.  Fast forwarded it.   Would be great if I could fast forward to next week or the week after.  Hope CVs move this along fast.  This is not at all pleasant watching for me, even if the net effect is to irrevocably paint Sultan as the scum of the earth.  It is clear that there is no going back - these negative visual images will not be forgotten by the women viewers anytime soon - even if there is an attempt to spin it differently.

The Precap: Divorce demand from  Sullu the Ullu.

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
By now, the whole world and their brother knows that Sultan is alive. So Madhu and CBI no less land up at Fishermen's colony to trap Sultan. 
  • What do I say about the episode...am getting a bit irritated with RK also now. He knows that madhu is in danger yet he sends her off. Why cannot someone call the lawyer, speak to him, show us that there is some sense in the drama??? but naah!! Everybody is waiting for Madhu and Bappaji to do something. This is what I always say, if Madhu is stupidly naive, naively brave, what happened to everyone else??? 
  • Fishermen's market chase - well done, I grudgingly admit. MB always does outdoor scenes very well. At least, that, they still remember how to execute. Thank you for small mercies.
  • DIpali ...(actually gets SRK to kiss her hands when) she is in cahoots with Sultan...😑😑
  • Sultan tricks the police, Madhu on her way home. She is warned by Bittuji, but its too late. Sultan has beaten up her driver and is driving her away. She tries to escape, but yuck yuck,😑 he carries her away to some vague room. 
Copycat personality- Sultan is becoming a copycat personality...someone who copies another person due to an unhealthy obsession. SO now he mouths RK'S dialogues, wears his scarves, wants his wife. And biggest irony, imagines that Madhu fell in love with the worst of RK...carrying her off, holding her captive, intimidating with physical closeness. poor deluded, hallucinating Sultan does'nt he realise she loved RK, she was married, they had a relationship of sorts...but Madhu is never going to accept the same from him, because she does'nt love him. Simple!! He just comes across as a sleazebag, a cheapster, there is no redemption for this character, he is on his way out. how long do we have to bear with his sorry face is the million dollar question?? 
CVs- Enough is enough...Sultan needs to move out already. 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Copycat personality- Sultan is becoming a copycat personality...someone who copies another person due to an unhealthy obsession. SO now he mouths RK'S dialogues, wears his scarves, wants his wife. And biggest irony, imagines that Madhu fell in love with the worst of RK...carrying her off, holding her captive, intimidating with physical closeness. poor deluded, hallucinating Sultan does'nt he realise she loved RK, she was married, they had a relationship of sorts...but Madhu is never going to accept the same from him, because she does'nt love him. Simple!! He just comes across as a sleazebag, a cheapster, there is no redemption for this character, he is on his way out. how long do we have to bear with his sorry face is a million dollar question?? 
CVs- Enough is enough...Sultan needs to move out already. 

Soundarya, totally what I thought - and was about to add to my post.  I interpreted the copycat bit (the trademark RK  accessories,  expressions, dialogues) as an attempt by CVs to make him seem deranged, obsessive and psycho-like.     The bad visual images they have painted of him, with him trying to manhandle Madhu touches a chord - the fear women have of being assaulted. 

Why is why I feel like his time might be up, or that he will be around as an out and out villain (if the actor is amenable.)  Whatever it is, they are dragging it on for a few more episodes.   Which makes sense on one level, but unpleasant to watch nevertheless. 

There is good disgust and there is bad disgust. Good disgust is what good villains create, they make us love to hate them. Deepali is an example. I may hate her but I don't want her to leave the serial ever. And then there is Sultan who creates such bad disgust that he forces audience like me to stop watching the only serial I watch. 

Yeah, the above was random. This just my bookmark for tomorrow's EDT. 
Don't know if VD's alleged increased pay has anything to do with his decreased scenes, or if he's expected to prepare for a larger amount of scenes later.
And it's unfortunate that DD was first given an increased number of scenes trying to get acceptance for the other guy as 'parallel male lead', and is now being given increased number of scenes in trying to mend the mass-disapproval Madhu gained by now showing Madhu reviling and repulsed by that same character in extremely huge and obvious manner.
But the CVs and channel - at long last united in abandoning attempts at forcing the abominable 'triangle' - seem to be erring foolhardily here, with giving the newly declared negative character so much screentime to convince viewers that he's definitely the villain.
Newsflash - they don't really need to.
Majority-audience was already prepared to celebrate Sultan's demise by any and all means even while he was being presented in track after track as a supposed paragon.
And it is far too late now to expect the audience to forgive the forced tracks of the past several months and now endure him as villain for a few days or a few weeks until he is terminated from the serial.
Also, the bright idea of leaking it out that RK would be out of jail, attend SRK's party, and then go back to jail seems to be the 'brilliant' idea of the same level of perceptively understanding individuals who write such 'brilliant' articles for the channel with multiple references to nonexistent character-traits and ludicrous conjectures.
So the maha-episode is expected to magically garner not just good TRPs (safely expected) but excellent TRPs, while the channel enthusiastically promises depression right on its heels?πŸ˜•
All in all, expecting to skip the next week or two of episodes. Can always check out Rishbala-SRK scenes later.
And more episodes of the calibre of this one would be a bit of a surfeit.

Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago