Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am posting this on behalf of  Harpthiv 

If  mayan fans don't post that is their wish and that is their choice. IMO they are not interested to move mayan AT either. when mayan fans are not fed up tell me one day!! they can make positive post. hamne kaha bandh ke rakha he?? '1st you gather enough mayan fans to create and post topic , because i don't find enough mayan fans on this forum atleast. 3-4 mayan fans and you say that they are fed up. so that is their problem. not ours.
and yeah i have observed that forum was almost dead when no vina fans were on forum. so where were so called mayan fans ?
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 L
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

I am posting this on behalf of  Harpthiv 

If  mayan fans don't post that is their wish and that is their choice. IMO they are not interested to move mayan AT either. when mayan fans are not fed up tell me one day!! they can make positive post. hamne kaha bandh ke rakha he?? '1st you gather enough mayan fans to create and post topic , because i don't find enough mayan fans on this forum atleast. 3-4 mayan fans and you say that they are fed up. so that is their problem. not ours.
and yeah i have observed that forum was almost dead when no vina fans were on forum. so where were so called mayan fans ?

We will never know which fans outnumber which ðŸ˜ƒ. On this forum yea but in general we won't know.  All of my family hates Maayank and Maayan and likes Vina and Vihaan ðŸ˜†
Edited by SailorMoonStar - 10 years ago
enigma1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just don't understand what is wrong in not liking Mayan scenes. 

On one hand, IF is supposed to be a place where members can express their views openly. So, why all the fuss if some members don't like Mayan scenes. 

I like Gunjan but just don't like Mayan scenes. 

Members who don't like Mayan scenes are not asking others to not watch or not like Mayan. So, what's the problem? 

And we can have an endless discussion on who out of vihaan and Mayank is the lesser culprit without ever reaching a conclusion. 

So, I think members who don't like Mayan scenes are entitled to expressing their opinion just like Mayan lovers.