Kohli-Dhoni-Raina ~Terrific Trio~ -FC#3- - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago

from FB
during CT13 😊

Guys i have make 1 post regarding virat kohli's profile pic on his fanclub
In Sports/cricket forum
Just vote for that pic we want +20 votes (As mod tell me to do so)
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

Guys i have make 1 post regarding virat kohli's profile pic on his fanclub
In Sports/cricket forum
Just vote for that pic we want +20 votes (As mod tell me to do so)

thank you soo much! ðŸ˜Š  
heres the link so its easier to access: 

^^ he is looking just ...  ðŸ˜³
keep voting atleast 10 votes r enough because he has 11 fans in his fanclub

Oh rashi 1st time iam finding admins really helpfull..doing everything properly in time lol
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

keep voting atleast 10 votes r enough because he has 11 fans in his fanclub

Oh rashi 1st time iam finding admins really helpfull..doing everything properly in time lol

really ? ðŸ˜² 
but so far we have got only 5 votes ðŸ˜’ 

Originally posted by _rashi_

really ? 😲
but so far we have got only 5 votes 😒

yes
In virat's fc case they did everything in time..

Ya i know plz tell every1 to vote

Virat:

No better feeling than being home and knowing you don't have to go anywhere for a while. Bliss. Gotta love home cooked food :D #heaven

Eid mubarak to all my friends and brothers :)

Went thru my twitter and so touched to see so much love and support from all of you. Thank you. Your support is priceless. :) bless up

Raina:

Finally on WeChat and enjoying it. Guys add my WeChat ID - imsuresh

Such an auspicious day. Eid and Hariyaali Teej today! Wishing happiness to all

I get letters in blood from girls: Virat Kohli

Indian captain Virat Kohli celebrates with teammates after winning the final game of the five match ODI series against hosts Zimbabwe at the Queens Sports Club in Bulawayo. (AFP Photo)
Fresh from leading the Indian cricket team to victory in the Zimbabwe tour, Virat Kohli is the toast of the season, and the 24-year-old got a taste of stardom at a recent event in the Capital. 

Girls flocked to the cricketer's vanity van with flowers and gifts requesting anyone who was 
willing to listen to get them to talk with him. When we caught up on all that female adulation over a chat, he said that he tries to stay away from it.  

"I'm glad that I don't have to stand there and be mauled but I don't really look into it too much. It's something I choose to stay away from. I don't want to get into it too much because it can give you a high head and you can stop focusing on what you have to do. It feels nice when people appreciate what you do, love you, like you. You can take confidence from that and not fly high and stop focusing on the reason that's giving you that. It feels nice but I try and stay away from it." 

While there's stuff fans do that he loves, there's stuff that disturbs the cricketer. For instance, letters in blood. "I have got a couple recently. It doesn't feel nice. Honestly, it's very passionate of the person to do it but at a personal level, it doesn't feel nice at all. You don't want someone taking out blood for you. It feels very weird." 

But talking about special gestures from fans, he says, "I've had a fan who made a painting of my face with her fingers. I have put it up in my room. It was sweet and very different," he says. 

The cricketer, who intends to catch up on some movies, says he was blown away by Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and personally congratulated Farhan Akhtar for the film. Next up, he says, there should be a biopic oncricketer Sachin Tendulkar. "I really want a movie made on Sachin Tendulkar's life. That is something I'm looking forward to. There will be so much emotion to that movie. How one man has given so much happiness to the country for 23 years ... it's no joke. What people have seen on field is him giving them happiness, but how would he have felt as an individual under all the pressure and those situations — I would love to see that." 

Biopics on sportspersons reveal it's not all about fame 

Kohli says that  biopics on sportspersons give out a message and it's a good trend. "I think all these movies make us realise how much we should appreciate a sportsperson who has sacrificed so much  in life. That's one message these movies give us." he says. 

"As a sportsperson, it (these biopics) motivates me much more and you find another reason to get motivated thinking that this is what actually happens and people are finally showing it on tv. ..that it's not all about money, good life fame, adulation. It's about how much you've struggled, worked out, how much emotion there is from you and your family. When the whole package is portrayed, it gets very emotional ," says the cricketer who was in town to attend the Cinthol# challenge Virat event.  

Would he ever consider joining Bollywood?
I have been encouraged by a few people that you can and you should. I intend to stick to one profession that I have loved and go in that path. Even when I leave it, I don't want to look at another profession," he says.