COME ON FRIENDS DONT TRUST MEDIA ARTICLES...

...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

friends, we all have experienced many times, media articles coming out to be false...so why to panic...lets see how the track goes, then the fate of MEIEJ can be decided...I am sure cv's know what we want...so many articles at one shot !!!!...no other serial has created so much of news, its just to grasp our attention...if the track goes like what said in the articles, no more comments and I am done with it...I think no need of WU also, from my side tata bye bye and akhri salam to to the show but what if it is false news... we don't know if the articles are true and we are in no state to believe them...so lets wait and see, what has been done...😲shanth ho jao...mann thoda sa halka karlo...😊

Edited by tinalovesvivian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good post.😊
Just remember the idiotic speculative articles and segments just before the recent wedding.🀒πŸ₯±
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same here
No wus also for me
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Good post.😊
Just remember the idiotic speculative articles and segments just before the recent wedding.🀒πŸ₯±

yes I know...it is the duty of media to create news, its true or false its none of their business...their business is only popularity of the news and return comments for the news...
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes we shouldn't belive rubbish articles.

We have seen PH banaying media ullu before🀣

Remember Drunk Scene Spoiler & RishBala Consummation one turned out to be totally false πŸ˜†
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But these articles are making us panic.
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevilClan

But these articles are making us panic.

ya I find tension every where...thoda sa chill maro...😊
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you..articles may be fake but i cant tolerate sultan anymore...i dont know why they are playing with us like this πŸ˜‘
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

i agree with you..articles may be fake but i cant tolerate sultan anymore...i dont know why they are playing with us like this πŸ˜‘

even I don't know kab hume uss sultan se mukthi milegi...😭
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah lets wait n watch how things turn out n decide... if it is as per articles then it's bye bye for the show ...