Balika Vadhu

Jagyas feelings for Ganga...a bit too quick?

-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
according to metromasti, jagya will express his love...

but...

we havent seen how jagya developed his feelings for ganga...i mean we all knew that ganga fell in love with jagya

but the cvs didnt show that at all for jagya... 

dont you think this all happened a bit too quickly - by that i mean dont you guys think jagya falling in love with ganga happened a bit too quickly?

but still good news!
Edited by -x-divine-x- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by--x-divine-x-

according to metromasti, jagya will express his love...

but...

we havent seen how jagya developed his feelings for ganga...i mean we all knew that ganga fell in love with jagya

but the cvs didnt show that at all for jagya... 

dont you think this all happened a bit too quickly - by that i mean dont you guys think jagya falling in love with ganga happened a bit too quickly?

but still good news!

It is seven months since Ganga entered, at last they fell in love. Just want to see the end of jagya sanchi and sekhar out from haveli. Anandi i do not know let her be there and raise Jagan kids.
Just remembered March it was Jagya confesses his love to Anandi. April Jagya hugs Ganga as Anandi. Three months later - Jagya loves Ganga. How much BV will play around with Jagya BV has lost it.
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jagya loves Aanandi not Ganag.

see when he went to udipur , he was uncomfortable with news that Aanandi is on Honeymoon
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking at how much drama Anandi made to fall for Shiv i feel it totally unfair to show Jagya fall in love so soon...the article ASKS that whether Jagya will be able to express his love, NOT SAYS...Jagya did not even realize that he likes Ganga in that way or not...he may have forgotten Anandi romantically but not accepted anyone in her place Edited by libsrocks - 10 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-libsrocks

Looking at how much drama Anandi made to fall for Shiv i feel it totally unfair to show Jagya fall in love so soon...the article ASKS that whether Jagya will be able to express his love, NOT SAYS...Jagya did not even realize that he likes Ganga in that way or not...he may have forgotten Anandi romantically but not accepted anyone in her place

He never truly loved anyone till now. Either gauri or anandi. He thought he loved them. He will find true love in Ganga soon.
sectoreight thumbnail
I don't think that there is a formula for love or a timeline for love.

Sometimes people work together for years together and only later discover that the feelings they have are more than just those they have colleagues.

Other times people meet once and have a good interaction and get married over the weekend. Some know by the third date.  etc. etc.  It's all very intuitive.

So who are we to decide whether it is too quick or not too quick?

In terms of feelings I don't think people need to take much time.  If attraction is there, it is there.

I do think in terms of safety, it is important to take time to make sure that the person's background is all okay.   But here ganga and Jagya know each other's backgrounds so I don't think it is necessary to take time.

I don't even know if Jagya is genuinely in love with ganga.  We have to see how things progress.

In the society they operate in,  he may feel that perhaps marrying her is the only way to provide her with stability and security in a socially acceptable way.  I don't mean this in a doing charity on ganga type of way, but just a rational perspective to the best solution possible.

Then again, he may mistake feelings of protectiveness for love.

Or maybe he wants to redeem his past,  and sees marrying ganga as a way to atone for his behaviour towards anandi.

Also he may be drawn to the fact that ganga genuinely admires him and values him.  

Anandi tried to be his wife out of a sense of duty because she was already acculturated to be his wife.

and Gauri had a hidden agenda of revenge against his family.

and Saanchi is obviously sort of smitten by his looks and sophistication.

So though Jagya gets all sorts of good women,  he has not really found someone who likes him for HIMSELF.    Someone who admires the essence of who he is, who looks up to him.  Ganga is this kind of person.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Metromasti article just questions it, that too in the last line. Everything else is previous episode recap. We can't believe that article. 
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
i don't think it will happen any time soon :/
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-reshmiroy2012

Just remembered March it was Jagya confesses his love to Anandi. April Jagya hugs Ganga as Anandi. Three months later - Jagya loves Ganga. How much BV will play around with Jagya BV has lost it.

If he loves ganga, its not because she is ganga but because in her he sees Anandi. His love is Anandi not ganga.