Page 1 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Good Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know                                 they are always there. 

Doc, this one is for you. 

Here is thread 10 of Kashmakash Season 2. jumping for joy emoticonMy readers..love you all!! smileys wants a big hug emoticon  Sagi..Nikki..both of you are the jaan of my thread. Thank you.blowing a kiss emoticon

Link for thread One:

Link for thread Two:

Link for thread Three:

Link for thread Four:

Link for thread Five:

Link for thread Six:

Link for thread Seven:

Link for thread Eight:

Link for thread Nine:

Link for STORY SO FAR..:

Suvika. raining hearts emoticon

Final Chapter:

Epilogue:

Edited by Suvika. - 02 August 2013 at 5:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamernandiniboseneelimapn4shobha21saibanuvidyasabdegargpoosonyjknumdeepali.rocksuku_07ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kashmakash S2 Th 10 Epilogue Pg 69 Aug 2" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
me first Embarrassed

Edited by deepali.rock - 29 July 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Me 2nd ...LOLLOL

Congo Sujatha di Party, waiting for next chapter 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali.rockSuvika.

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats animated emoticon on the new thread

And now to continue with the argument,

When did I promise? aapka na dimaag  kharab ho gaya hai ffs likh likh ke - u are so used to imagining things that u have started hallucinating

Suvika.

arpitajaan

arpitajaan

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats Suja so 10 + 1 for Season 2...wow indeed a great achievement

Suvika.

arpitajaan

arpitajaan

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Naya thread ab last chap kabDay Dreaming

Suvika.

arpitajaan

arpitajaan

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Out of 734 post 650 posts in Suja's threads

Suvika.

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I loved the chapter so much that I have already read it three timesSmileI really like the way you write,even minute details taken care of,like Aashu wipeshis sweat from back of his sleeve,I mean this is what people do when they are very anxious ,no time to take out hankey and then there was another scene when Nidhi gives Aasha to ashu,he first rubs his palms on his pants,this is most natural thing a person does when he is about to take a child in his armsClap
He stands away from everyone near the window looking out into the night with his fists stuffed into the pockets of his trousers. Anji is the only one who dares to approach him. She goes and puts a hand on his shoulder: Jeej, it won't be long now. Don't worry. Ok?

A shudder runs through his body and he puts his hand around her shoulders to pull her into a one armed hug. Whether he is getting comfort from her or offering her his comfort is tough to say

Just loved it,it portrays his nervousness,his fears and then Saali jija bond beautifullyLoved all the chaos after baby was born

A completely defenceless little one utterly dependant on me and would look up to me for protection! Am I even worth such a gift? I should go..just go..turn and run..run away from them..and keep running until I am so far away that they are completely safe from me.

It shows he is still not free from the burdens of his past and is not sure of himself

But as always he has his buddy for help and support,he so well knew that Nidhi would be waiting for him and so right he was ,loved their silent way of comforting each other,just loved the way you have written how Ashu felt on first seeing his daughterClapand then the way he backs away when Nidhi asks him to hand over the baby it was lovely to read
Loved the way Dr.K asks Ashu to spend time with Nidhi,
Now YOU happened Ashutosh! You and your seeming indifference is what happened. She is tired. She is tired of fighting and losing the battles. Aakhir kitne din..kitne maheene apne chehre pe muskaan liye ladegi woh? She has finally accepted and given up. 10 days since she looked at your properly. 10 days since she said a word to you. 10 days since she gave you her smile.)
He very well knows whats keeping Nidhi confined to herself and her babyOuchLoved CV Ashu interaction,Armaan and his family are such loving people,and so caring,Ashu finally accepting all his fears,his guilt and his  helplessness in front of the supreme power though in AB style.
Ashu talking to his daughter was so emotional,and thn the best part of this update ,when Ashu asks Nidhi,can I hold you?that reallly wrenched my heart,I literaaly cried ,I could so see SK with his moist eyes then,and what followed was all so beautifully written,thank you so much for this wonderful chapter,waiting for next one.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeSuvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top