Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Deekho Ami beta taang pulling is bad manners u are a good gal na
Achhay bachay taang pulling nahi kartay woh bhi apni lubly senior gang kay
Deekho they might trip and fall and break some bones and u know na is umar main to fracture heal honay main bhi time lagta hain can u see thay so be a good gal and stop doing that i will give u an extra icecream for ur good behaviour muaaa
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shehjar

Deekho Ami beta taang pulling is bad manners u are a good gal na
Achhay bachay taang pulling nahi kartay woh bhi apni lubly senior gang kay
Deekho they might trip and fall and break some bones and u know na is umar main to fracture heal honay main bhi time lagta hain can u see thay so be a good gal and stop doing that i will give u an extra icecream for ur good behaviour muaaa

Hey...it's a senior gang...not a buddah gang...
shehjar thumbnail
@ fatima wahi to yeh Ami ki bachi calls us oldies so this is a bashan for her πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amma funtastic post
and ami your emo pics were awesome
i liked the swimming pool one very much
nyc taang pulling🀣
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww! I'm such a bad Mummy.πŸ˜”. My Deebz "Dikari" fell without drinking milk.😭. But she is looking so beautiful... Haye! Nazar na laage unko kisi ki..☺️. Lemme put small tika of kajal behind her ears to save her from "Un-Ginat black nazar"..😳.

@Shehjar Mama:- I'm by reading your Bhasan!

@Fatima Ammi:- You're so much "Meharbaan" these days with your "taarifs".. Inni saari compliments digest karne ki aadat nahi hain..😳. Thank you for the compliment. Sorry for the sweet taang-pulling!😳

@RamaDi:- πŸ˜† I'll do your more "Taang - pulling" privately. Don't wanna spoil your "goodie goodie" image.🀣.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😳😳 LOL post for the day!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

thank god this eases the Mombaati n SBC..!!πŸ˜›

the only positive thing i found from WU about the epi is Chavi's comment that "now we can cheer both of then together...!!"πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

c ya people tc...!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@niruba I will join your team, if once again Emily opens her mouth and says sorry jethanjee after they are through this round with the rope Sandhya has taken. 
I simply cannot stand her sorry jethanijee everytime Sandhya rescues her. She has insulted Sandhya enough.
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post!!!

I havent watched the epi have but read the LU. Emily is so obnoxious...that's the only word that's coming to my mind...she's so 'ufff'.
Anyways, sandhya's gonna dance with SRK and win SBC...that's what matters...that too in a lovely red sari ;)

Oh god,may we be this patient till the end...give us the strength to tolerate MomBatti or some X,Y,Z and to compose ourselves during and post SurYa scenes!
Edited by iluvsuraj - 10 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
@ Ami u cannot escape 😑
i will keep giving bhashans
Ami see humari bakbak say my partner also slept 😲
jhema thumbnail
Nice and funny post.
Emily is screaming and running through out the episode.

Sandy showing emily her value is nice.πŸ‘

Chavi smiles at sandy when she is announced as the team leader for their team. I didn't expect this from chavi.πŸ˜ƒ
At the same time mohit face turns to red.🀒

When chavi said bhabho that they can't hear her ,bhabho expression is worth watching πŸ˜†