Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜ƒHost: And you have only 2 minutes. Go!

(Sandy and our lovely Emily rush inside the godown)

Sandy(Taking a pencil out from behind her ears) : Emily, we need to make a list. I just love being organized Saves a lot of time. You know for your wedding, Surajji and I made colorful charts😳

Emily: No need for all that Jethaaneeji, I stayed up all night to memorize the list.  Let's go!

Sandy: Last night? When? how? I was playing carrom with my Surajii😳

Emily: And Mohit and I were playing you!  Now Let's go!

Sandy: Hmm, Let's see here! A bag to hold to all this stuff!

Emily( running helter skelter): Sugar Sugar! Let me take a swig before I put this in the cart. I am just not hyper enough!

Sandy: Soya bean, A good source of protein! It can be even used for making oil.

Emily: Number 5 on the list, Salt! Here it is, our 8th item!

Organizers: Eh?

Sandy: Torch! (Diyaaa..)

Emily: That doesn't have any cells!

Sandy the thaanedaarni: Huh? How do you know this?

Emily: uh uh! I just know! (Cos I don't have any in my brain either)

Sandy: Mombatti, Mombatti!

MoMily (together) : Yes?

TPji from the audience) Matches, we need matches! Let Mombatti burn itself out.πŸ˜ƒ

Sandy: A mosquito net! Yes. We need it to save them from Malaria, Dengue etc. Mosquitoes can start an epidemic. Hospitals can get overcrowded...

Host(Looking at his watch after 300 seconds) Your one minute is Up!πŸ˜‰

Emily is doing the taandav. Emily, sambhaal ke! There is a bachcha in there. (At least we think there is one.)

Sandy: A first aid kit! A gg room must have!  This has been so useful to Surajji and me😳 Can't go wrong with this one!

Emily: Yes that's right! That is number 19 on the list. (looking at cc tv camera) Mohit my love!  Am I not doing so well darling? The list is almost done( bats eye lashes)❀️

Sindu: eevvv!..

Sandy: A rope! We need that to rescue people.

Emily; No no Jethaaneeji, Not rope, roll, we need roll!

Sandy inspired by Salman : Nahin! Ek Bar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Us K Bad Mein Khud Ki Bhi Nahen Sunti.⭐️

Emily: Jethaaneeji! You are going to make me hang myself with this rope!

Niruba: Aargh this Emily.Yes yes.  Let her hang herself! Can't take any more of her!😑

Dabhians:  Amen!  Can't take any more of SBC either! Shahrukh, our hero! Kahaan ho! Jaldi aao! Humhe BachaaO!

Edited by Deebz - 10 years ago
🀣 🀣
PP
Wait lemme done with my laughter therapy then i shall comment it..
Where is Ami?πŸ˜”.

Edited:-
*Dangerous Side-Effects of Ems on DABH-Ians*
Sindu:- evvv! emily..😑 🀬.

Samah:- I found myself in more trouble than Sandy or watching the show while browsing IF😲.

Nirubee(reading LU and ems name appears)
:- evv! i am going offline. bye-bye.😑. And Imagining to Ems hang up like this...

Shobhana:- Nobody thinks about me how i feel while I do LU.. I only give "darshan" to do LU .😭. Only soothes me is "Meri Bhabho.. Pyari Bhabho..".😎. Also, now I became a ShobiBond007. .

RamaDi:- I felt so much irritated from ems that I decided to become a "gayab" from LU...
ShehjarMama:- Where is Ems ki Bachchi? Uske Abhi saare tooth break kar deti hoon!

Uma Aunty:-
Haye Haye Yeh Majburi, Yeh Mausam Hain Ya duri, I don't understand what's DABH CVs problem - Whomsoever I decides to defend by about them in infinite lines, they make their character even more worse.. First Bhabho and now Ems... Kabhi toh meri critical analysis ki "respect" karo... .

Fatima Ammi:- I second with Umduji.. Once upon a time I thought to make Ems my DIL over Sandy.. But I think I've to take my words back. My Sandy baby is way better than Ems..

SonarMeye: My hate is now transferred towards Ems from Meena..

Deebz Amma:- Hai Ram! Ems ne Mujhe kya banaa diyaa.. From hopeless romanchik to celibacy Deebz... I've joined Anti-DBC club..

Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago
🀣 didnt watch the epi...this post is more than enough πŸ˜‰ 
yes let's hang her 😑...I think I'm going to start anti-Emily club soon...I bet the membership will be more than surya fan club πŸ˜†
And I did taang-pulling of few DABH-Ians..🀣. 🀣🀣🀣
Ur too good partner what a hilarious take on yesterdays madness
This emily has really low IQ( Vaisa we all know that afterall she chose Mohiit)
Who in the world screams that she exactly knows what all to take ur just giving away ur secret .
If she says jethaneejee one more time i will happily help Niruba tie that rope around her neck

😑
@ Ami. Laughter therapy zindabaad
Hahaha
I really get irritated with ems chant of jeethaanijee i am so ready to break her teeth woh bhi free free free
πŸ˜†
hahahahahahaha...this one πŸ˜†πŸ€£
yay shehjarji will help me to tie the rope around Emily's neck ...breaking her teeth...wow...but she can still call out "jeethaanijee" without her teeth...I want her to stop talking completely 😑 
@Shehjar Mama:- You've wrote your reply in complete 'Chaar Chaar' lines.. Lo kar lo baat, isse kehte hain Ems effect!🀣!

Han, Laughter current/therapy/mania/crackers Zindabad! Waise bhi i go for a jogging and make older people laugh with my baseless jokes so why not to all of you oldies out in the forum!πŸ˜ƒ!
Ami... Actually i was personally stuck... So couldn't appear on IF... i liked how sandy picked up things... even mohit got amazed...yipee..( Devrani eyeing on Jethji & Devarji eyeing on Jethanji Good pair). SANDY IS SO COOL.😎 Especially her words to Emily - I AM THE LEADER & AS A MEMBER U SHOULD ABIDE BY MY DECISIONS. Emily is shown her place.  Emily blurting out has something... And also Abhi explained about selfishness & its side effects (Natural calamities)..(We can expect some calamity in RM too😲.) so we can assume that they have caught Mombatti & team...  Also not all the info given by the helper was correct. We can expect some drama today & tomorrow... I liked the epi which was slow at times but i was totally engaged with sandy's intelligence & emily's blurting...

@ Deebz ji - This is the exact thing i thought about of an EAT for yesterday's epi... Such a good one...πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by niruba

hahahahahahaha...this one πŸ˜†πŸ€£
yay shehjarji will help me to tie the rope around Emily's neck ...breaking her teeth...wow...but she can still call out "jeethaanijee" without her teeth...I want her to stop talking completely 😑

Dont worry Niruba she will stop talking once we tell her Mohit will divorce u if u keep talking πŸ˜†