Resisting You (On Hold) Note on 22 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Serendipity..

So Jessica has a dark past??
N with each passing update I m loving Theo more n more...
the guy is definitely falling for her...
and made breakfast for her too...wow!!
though I feel for Jess ...poor girl is just so helpless..n miserable
n I must say I admire Mayi...the way she always pulls herself together n keeps a strong, calm front despite her inner turmoil is just worth applauding for!!
Mayi is my personal super heroine. I don't see tears as a sign of weakness , a break down once in a while allowed. But letting lose the water works every time , not my style  and that reflects in my characters too.
Theodore is a well polished man and off course he knows how to impress a lady.๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you Rads
Much love.

Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Keep trying is all I will advise Mayi. She's not going to succeed. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah , I agree with you on that๐Ÿ˜†
Love you Shreya
Originally posted by TheDreamCatcher

Mayi Mayi Mayi... What sophistication, what strength and what smartness.. May be this is the reason why I dont like to kill her for Theo.. (hence my murder plan has always been for Siyara)
And Theo.. *drools* first massage, then food.. This guy has all the qualities I see in my perspective partner...
Nidha... You know how to make exceptions on my 'no-more i-f' decision...
You might want to postpone that murder plan Like I said I am bringing in someone interesting and slightly nuts.
Mayi is you can say a super woman and Theo is the perfect male package.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
You are not bailing out soon buddy. I am gonna bring you back into writing as well. Mark my words.
Love you jaan.
Originally posted by SIweird

Thomas Ashton's story seems very intriguing

Mayi is as usual an epitome of elegance... but what I loved most is this new side of Theo... he cooks!...and its good too!!... he is getting more n more adorable day by day ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the update and hope to get the next one soon...
A man who can cook , now which girl wouldn't love that (especially a disastrous cook like me๐Ÿ˜†).
And Theo's fan's are growing!
Me too hoping to update soon.
Thank you for reading๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sanghita0000

awesome update dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you Sanghita๐Ÿ˜Š
To my dear readers,
First of all I am sorry. I know you will be miffed so I am taking an anticipatory bail.
I am really sorry.
For quiet a while now I have been feeling uncomfortable with Resisting You. There are certain things in the story which feels wrong to me. I need to change those and make the story better. 
Hence, RY will be on hold till I dismantle and redo it. I will be updating it as soon as I can get at least 5 updates redone. 
Once again, I am sorry and I will understand if you don't want to read it any longer.
Yours Truly
Nidha
Oops!
Will miss my Theo!!!!
Will wait.. I know it's Ramadan time. But don't take too long.
Originally posted by TheDreamCatcher

Oops!
Will miss my Theo!!!!
Will wait.. I know it's Ramadan time. But don't take too long.

aayi hai online toh comment kar de meri OS pe
Apparition on this forums
ATTENTION Readers!

I have uploaded Resisting You as whole new Thread. This one will probably be locked down by the admins. I have send out pm's to all on my list. I hope you will read the new story.

Here's the Link