Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Great post
Swayam's only job in today's episode was to act as a mediator and calm everyone down.
What is the reason behind rey being given all the attention ?
The gang did a great job yesterday in terms of acting and dancing.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja123456

i agree!
swayam should get importance since he is the lead of the show
frankly i personally think shantanu has a larger fan-base than amar!
if they show only rey-rey then their trp's will fall!
i saw first half an hr of the mega monday and switched to another channel due to a rey monday not a d3 monday

thats right...he is the LEAD of the show but there is no exclusive importance given to him..fanbase is definitely wider for Shantanu out there. but script wise swayam character is not getting its fare. this way cvs are insulting their own creation that is SWAYAM..
cscs thumbnail
bang on post..
yesterday gang was more sensible thn swayam..n i realy want swayam to be shwn as individual rather thn getting things rht or behaving lyk a good follower of rey..
i want SWAYAM as SWAYAM...as an individual..nt as a disciple..
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bang on post...
i want sswayam to be shown properly... sick of rey centric story...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The way CVs are treating Swayam's character ..as a peace maker and supporter to Rey...its kind of insulting to his basic characterstics...he is the most mature and sensible guys..not to forget he is THE BEST LEADER the team has had in their journey...he is the one who always stood against wrong ...CVs should stop showing him as Rey's shadow...more thn screen space i am worried about his characrization ..he is not just a peace maker or intermediary..Swayam is much more thn that...hope the creators of this character will realize this... before its too lateEdited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pooja123456

i agree!swayam should get importance since he is the lead of the show frankly i personally think shantanu has a larger fan-base than amar!if they show only rey-rey then their trp's will fall!i saw first half an hr of the mega monday and switched to another channel due to a rey monday not a d3 monday

@Bold - Dnt drag Amar in a limelight of Rey n Swayam post n even if u do dnt draw comparison of fanbase. Thats considered violating d rules.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

The way CVs are treating Swayam's character ..as a peace maker and supporter to Rey...its kind of insulting to his basic characterstics...he is the most mature and sensible guys..not to forget he is THE BEST LEADER the team has had in their journey...he is the one who always stood against wrong ...CVs should stop showing him as Rey's shadow...more thn screen space i am worried about his characrization ..he is not just a peace maker or intermediary..Swayam is much more thn that...hope the creators of this character will realize this... before its too late

These two things are so connected.cvs are showing Swayam as a huge supporter of rey...when did he turn as such...I thought the character is introduced connecting to Sharon and his own life and for a love story called SwaRon but nowdays his characterisation seems to be made depending on rey...showing him as a peacemaker everytime proves that he is just a follower of rey..Swayam character is going way too compromised and we know why..