Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Size doesn't matter... Chetan is doing an excellent job
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

for me personally i think ekta should have cast someone else as adham...not bcoz chetan is a bad actor,infact he is amazing in -ve roles ,but bcoz jalal looks like a kid infront of adham..we all know that adham was killed by jalal but when ever i see them together i just cant help but feel how would a guy like jalal tackle a guy twice his size and kill him..

Aanchal, Adam may be twice the size of Jalal but he has a pea-sized brain, and even that is crookedly oriented, so it may not be of much use to him if he wants to strategize with a clear head. Also with Adam's bulk it would be difficult to move around as fleet-footedly as Jalal can! In any match between Adam and Jalal my money will be on Jalal every time. Adam to be looks like an overgrown badly-behaved baby that need "Mummy" to come to his rescue every time he blunders. I wouldn't be surprised if under those clothes, he is wearing a nappy!😆😆😆😆

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: skanda12

Aanchal, Adam may be twice the size of Jalal but he has a pea-sized brain, and even that is crookedly oriented, so it may not be of much use to him if he wants to strategize with a clear head. Also with Adam's bulk it would be difficult to move around as fleet-footedly as Jalal can! In any match between Adam and Jalal my money will be on Jalal every time. Adam to be looks like an overgrown badly-behaved baby that need "Mummy" to come to his rescue every time he blunders. I wouldn't be surprised if under those clothes, he is wearing a nappy!😆

nicely put.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: misaki

Precisely ! Its already been done and that was when RT wasn't even this tall!
😆

i was abt to say this only 😳
ye to already ho chuka h 😆

its gng to be a repeat telecast for us 😉