Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

$~THE ADORABLE SREEJITA DE AT 2~$ (Page 84)

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dwipanita

i have still hope for mukash. coj in utrn sab kuch itni jaldi thk ho jayege, impossible. and agar mushu mrg hua then story end. so keep hoping

its 50/50

n i m not keeping hope wether its meeshu/mukash or meekas/mushnu  both will end up in same house

meethi v/s ekadashi will cont even if it is meekash/meeshu 
whole reason behind meeshu fails wen meethi stays under same roof where akash n fly will stay even if she is wife of vishnu

trps failed wid meeshu track , shows people did not like the jodi

n wid news of revamp there r chances of leap  continue story if required wid meekash/mushnu

positive hope

mukash chemistry
better scope in story
tuning of ckts of rpr-mukta-akash
eka-nani

meeshu divorce - its 2nd divorce of meethi not even month has passed from first one 
it should not be accepted easily 

n i feel mukash ko try karke trp pe effect dekhna chahiye
give a fair chance to this jodi cvsEmbarrassed

see trp of ut kept on lowering after meeshu n lowest on navratri tym

even wid mushnu scenes it increased slightly 

its only after mukash drama it has shown increase  of 300-400 pts

if its mukash i want akash to love only mukta
if not than plz at least not vishnu for mukta.

Edited by princessofkesar - 03 November 2013 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I know I'm getting greedy but anymore coming?Big smile Like one where there is the shot of their faces so close from side angel that romance wala shot. That's where the real chemistry lies Embarrassed

tu kaunse shot ki baat kar rahi hai , coz they blurred that scene on focused on vishu at backdropDead

see if this is the one

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SHOT!Embarrassed Haiii they look so hot so comfortable with each other not even a bit uncomfortable Mukta was! Come on Mukta come on realise Aakash is just perfect with you!!!Embarrassed
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

i have still hope for mukash. coj in utrn sab kuch itni jaldi thk ho jayege, impossible. and agar mushu mrg hua then story end. so keep hoping

its 50/50

n i m not keeping hope wether its meeshu/mukash or meekas/mushnu  both will end up in same house

whole reason behind meeshu fails wen meethi stays under same roof where akash n fly will stay even if she is wife of vishnu

n wid news of revamp there r chances of leap  continue story if required wid meekash/mushnu

positive hope

mukash chemistry
better scope in story
eka-nani

meeshu divorce - its 2nd divorce of meethi not even month has passed from first one 

We'll have to check the TRPs of this coming week Smile Because first of last week we had hot hot MuKash romance chemistry so if TRPs have risen we will know that its because last week was MuKash's weekSmile Personally, I started watching UT on tele again when MuKash drama started then I went crazy seeing the Friday precap before last week for MuKash romance the chemistry was so clear in that one precap I was so eager to watch all of next week's episodes! Maybe more people like me just fell in love with MuKash's chemistry or they don't want her with looser Vishnu
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

its 50/50

positive hope

mukash chemistry
better scope in story
eka-nani

We'll have to check the TRPs of this coming week Smile Because first of last week we had hot hot MuKash romance chemistry so if TRPs have risen we will know that its because last week was MuKash's weekSmile Personally, I started watching UT on tele again when MuKash drama started then I went crazy seeing the Friday precap before last week for MuKash romance the chemistry was so clear in that one precap I was so eager to watch all of next week's episodes! Maybe more people like me just fell in love with MuKash's chemistry or they don't want her with looser Vishnu

watever happens in the end i want best man for mukta who can give her life long happiness , n vishnu i don't see this quality in him. if mukash or mushnu i choose mukash.

i have no problem wid new entry who has better chemistry n who is like rpr or better if track shown sensitively  wid yuvi-mukta if srj is yuvi.

for mukash they can either show akash moving on later mukta falling like hum dil de chuke sanam

or mukta moving on later akash falls in love.

btw akash ko kya sach mein laga ki mukta ne permanent uske naam ka tattoo kiaLOL
i mean y he was so much kush dil se , us waqt toh woh meethi ko bhi glance karna bhul gayaLOL

Edited by princessofkesar - 04 November 2013 at 4:31am

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

its 50/50

positive hope

mukash chemistry
better scope in story
eka-nani

watever happens in the end i want best man for mukta who can give her life long happiness , n vishnu i don't see this quality in him. if mukash or mushnu i choose mukash.

i have no problem wid new entry who has better chemistry n who is like rpr or better if track shown sensitively  wid yuvi-mukta if srj is yuvi.

for mukash they can either show akash moving on later mukta falling like hum dil de chuke sanam

or mukta moving on later akash falls in love.

btw akash ko kya sach mein laga ki mukta ne permanent uske naam ka tattoo kiaLOL
i mean y he was so much kush dil se , us waqt toh woh meethi ko bhi glance karna bhul gayaLOL

This is what I am also not able to understand yaarLOL Many times when MuKash was doing drama some parts of it felt so real! First that they actually get along great together and are so happy in each other's presence like best friends and this was seen when they came back from their date in the car late night and they didn't know Vishnu was watching them but still they were talking and laughing and looking at each other happily.
Then the tattoo scene it was one of my favourites. The way he whispered Aakash after seeing the tattoo on Mukta's arm...it was like he was in awe and for a minute he forgot it was all a drama and was flattered seeing such love from a girl. The way he looked at her when she said "ab Aakash zindagi bhar ke liye mere saath hai"  that look was sooo cute I can never forget. I think he was just in awe.

THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRJKiMahakaali

Dwipanita IF-Rockerz
Dwipanita
Dwipanita

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I m getting nervous now. uttaran's new headline is -"Aakhir mil hi gaye mukta aur vishnu ek saath. kya meethi aur akash vi mil payenge?" Whats this? omg!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged

I m getting nervous now. uttaran's new headline is -"Aakhir mil hi gaye mukta aur vishnu ek saath. kya meethi aur akash vi mil payenge?" Whats this? omg!

Well. Nothing less than I expectedDead Screw the CVs. They want to peev us offDead Seems our worst fears will come true. Our Mukku will be married to that dolofying loser SO disappointed!DeadDeadDead
Is it a promo?

Edited by SRKLuvr - 04 November 2013 at 8:29am

SRJKiMahakaali

Go to top