Fan Fictions

Virman FF ~ A Piece of My Heart (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

js1234

js1234

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
And you are back! Thank you for the pm and also super story yet again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stella_8D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman FF ~ A Piece of My Heart (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

negha

negha

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Very interesting...Continue soon...

Stella_8D

negha

negha

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update...I loved it..

Stella_8D

nrithyao

Goldie

nrithyao

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
amazing update
loved it
virman meeting was hilarious
please continue soon
thanks a lot for the pm

Stella_8D

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hey welcome back...nice story...but y virat kidnapped her?...cont soon

Stella_8D

..ManoBilli..

IF-Dazzler

..ManoBilli..

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Just read Both Parts.
both updates r superb.good startThumbs Up
manvi's reaction about her kidnap was hilarious.loved it
continue soon n plz pm me. 

Stella_8D

Stella_8D

Stella_8D

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Chapter 3

Unknown Friendship

~

Things happen quickly. Only a few hours ago Maanvi was thinking who would come to save her and now she was here with her 'savior' who was more like her enemy. She wondered what her di was doing at the moment. Where was she? She did she have money? Did she have a job? Was she married? What if she was dead? She shuddered and left the horrible thought aside.

She opened the zip of her suitcase and caught hold of a photo. Those light brown eyes came into view with the sweet smile. Her silky hair which reached till her waist. She was beautiful. Her Jeevika Di. Tears dwelled up in her eyes. She hated her step father but most importantly, herself. Her step dad wouldn't have thrown Jeevika di out if she wouldn't have misbehaved. It was all because of her.

"Oho! Who's photo is that?" said Virat with a mischievous grin as he snatched the photo from her hand. But as soon as he caught it, the photo flew out of his hand and was nowhere to be seen. Maanvi looked at him, horrified at what had just happened.

"Virat! Why did you do that? I hate you!" Maanvi shouted

"It was just a photo. I didn't kill someone," replied Virat

"Just a photo!! That was the only photo I had of my Di. great job in blowing it away"

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it"

"It's fine and I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have shouted"

"Hmm.. I didn't know that you have a di"

"I have or had. I don't know where she is"

"And why is that?"

"I don't know whether I trust you to tell it or not."

"I don't mind"

"Why did you kidnap me? It's not like I hate it but I just want to know the reason"

"You're kinda like my enemy and I don't know why but I feel like trusting you. So I guess there's no harm in telling you the truth"

"Thanks," Maanvi smiled at him 

"Your father was my dad's business partner. They were good friends but my dad became more famous. Your dad became jealous and he killed my dad on my birthday and I kidnapped you to take revenge. That's a long story in short"

"First of all he's not my dad. Step dad. Second, he wouldn't care even if I died. He would be happy instead. Third, you're not the first person who has tried to take revenge on him. Fourth, I'm sure your father must have been a great man though you didn't get any of his qualities. Your father shouldn't have been killed and if i were in your place, I would have done the same. I'm sure you might have expected me to say "oh I'm sorry for your dad" but I didn't. I just feel that saying sorry is useless and it makes the other person more sad"

"Woah! He's your step-dad? And I appreciate what you said. Sorry is never needed. I have the same thoughts," said Virat but Maanvi just smiled. Tears started coming out of her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.

"Mom and Dad died when di and I were kids. Not knowing where to go and what to do. We were taken to the orphanage where a man came and adopted us. That's my step dad. He adopted us so that others would think that he's really kind but he didn't care about us. He used to beat us so that he could entertain my step sister. She's the dumbest person I've ever seen. Ask her what 2+2 equals to, she'll take five minutes to think and her answer would be 5. Di and I lived like that for years. I was sent to Chandigarh so that I could join your college. Di was there alone. I protested but step-dad forced me to go. He threatened to kill di. After I returned home, I came to know that di loved a guy. I never came to know his name but I was asking di once about him. Step-dad heard us. He was planning to get di married into a rich family. He got angry that di liked someone else. He hit her so much. He had never beaten us so much before. I shouted at him and slapped him. Took a lot of courage to do that. he knew that the best way to punish me was by throw di out of the house. When we came to this new family, we were excited. Step-mom was great and really kind to us. Step-dad would never let us have food but step-mom would secretly bring us some food. She was not like a step mom rather like our own mother. But step dad killed her just like he kills everyone else. Just like he your dad," finished Maanvi. She broke into sobs as Virat hugged her. Hugging her felt right. Weren't they supposed to be enemies?

"Virat, I know that we never considered each other friends. But what say? Friends?" Maanvi said bringing out her hand forward. Virat smiled and shook her hand.

Their 'Unknown Friendship' was finally known!

~

Stella_Virman

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrockskimm_8abc456Niama19MNunnasufisulthanavgaateenaalexikgoyalNikieeinlvwithehmmbh--Lalz--Tuba_KSGjayprabuanu1989-bloom-nani1222kushal90Nandita217neghanahaananyanrithyaobeauty14kusharberryHuma0301JESNIA..ManoBilli..Jannat94jia123sagarcutie_mahimakulsum_virman.Yamin.rasp_berry_Shru_Syed695roshrebpreethi18edwebllalover9pink1meera.chaudhuriniki795

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
awesome stella
so they r friends
waiting 4 next part
update soon

Stella_8D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top