Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
great stat..interesting
continue soon
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back Stella!! πŸ˜ƒ Superb start! ⭐️  Interesting plot.. Wanna read more.. Please continue soon.. Thank you for the pm.. Take care 😊
Stella_8D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the overwhelming response. Really appreciate it :) I know that there are so many questions in your mind and I hope that everything becomes clear in the next few updates.

~

Chapter - 2

Essence of the Past

~

"Maanvi Choudhry," murmured Virat 

"Huh, Virat Vadhera! What are you even doing here? I thought you were in London," said Maanvi with displeasure

"I was. And since when have you started thinking?" asked Virat. He didn't know why but he was a bit happy to see her there. They were always enemies but sometimes it didn't hurt to laug/h together. Realization dawned on him and he suddenly felt a whole lot more guilty by kidnapping her. What would her reaction be? She was getting married.

"Just answer one question. Have a I been kidnapped by you?" She asked

"Uh I'm sorry Maanvi but I really didn't want to. Er... I mean there was a reas-" before Virat could finish his sentence, Maanvi hugged him but pulled back really quickly.

"Gosh! Virat, I never thought I would be saying this to you but thank you, thank you, thank you so much," shouted Maanvi with excitement as Virat was still trying to figure out what happened. "I mean firstly, I've been Kidnapped and secondly, I don't have to marry that nosy parker. Oh God! Thank you so much for completing two of my wishes. I'm kidnapped! Yay! It's the best feeling ever"

"You are the strangest girl I've ever seen. Who likes to get kidnapped?" He asked

"Me! And by the way, my suitcase was packed and kept in my room. I kinda need it," replied Maanvi

"I thought I could bring it along. So, there it is," Virat replied pointing at a suitcase

"What kind of kidnapper takes the suitcase of the person whom he kidnaps? You're so not good at this"

"Excuse me but I've never kidnapped anyone before. Plus, who knew I was going to kidnap you. The WORST mistake I've ever done"

"Oh yeah right! As if I feel a whole lot greater by being kidnapped by the person whom I HATE the most!!!!" Maanvi shouted back.

And the next moment, they were laughing. Who knew that they could laugh at a situation like this.

Virat looked at her and realized that she had changed! Like really changed.

"You've changed so much. You had short hair in college and you used to wear specs. You were a scholar but I was no less. I still remember that we used to compete a lot," He said

"I know. I've grown my hair and those specs weren't permanent. You always thought that I used to study all the time but it was just the opposite. I never used to study. By the way, how's your music thing going on? I remember that you were a music fanatic" She said with a laugh

"You look beautiful now! And I mean it though don't take it in a wrong way because I'm not at all fond of girls. I still am but I don't have anything to do with music now. I came back from London last month for Bhai's wedding and I'm not going back. I have to start concentrating on what i'm going to do"

"Don't worry I won't take it in the wrong way. And anyways, the whole world knows that I'm beautiful. Ha! Who cares about beauty. Why have you started hating music?"

"That's none of your business," Virat snapped

"Come on! It was just a question. How are your stupid friends doing?" Maanvi asked

"How should I know? I was in London remember and they weren't stupid. At least they were better than yours"

"No ways! Your friends were barbarians," She replied with anger

"Yours were"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

And fighting at that time was pretty much the best moment they had had in months!

___

I hope you all liked the update and I know it was short. Forgive me for any kind of mistake. Keep commenting, liking and giving suggestions :D

Stella_Virman

TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update!!❀️
the concept looks seriously very interesting!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
really eager and excited to see what's going to happen next!!⭐️
haha... of course only manvi would be the girl who could actually be happy after she is kidnapped!! but seriously virat also took her suitcase! lol!! 
never seen such a rare kidnapping before, where the kidnapper feels bad for taking the victim, and the victim feels happy to be kidnapped!🀣
and their fights are awesome! loved them!πŸ˜†
what happend to virat that he left music? is it something with a past relationship?πŸ€”
and what happend to virat's dream for kashmir! πŸ˜•
ughh! so many questions, and such little answers!! plz do update soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
can't wait to find out what will happen next!😊
thanks for the pm!πŸ˜›

Edited by beauty14 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg love ur story! Caught up with the parts! 
Girl an amazing writer! 
Love their attitudes! 
Update soon! 
Nd thanks for the pm πŸ˜†
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cnt tell u how much im loving this new story
one of my fav at the moment
omg its such a cute moment
they hate each other bt they cnt be more happy to see each other
im damn excited to reas more of this story
plzzz continue quicklyy πŸ˜‰
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsum update...
Cudnt stop myself from laughing...Manvi is truly unique...n her reaction wz truly epic wen she found out dat she has been kidnapped...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†m so luving this...
N Virat even bought her suitcase along...liked his style of kidnappingπŸ˜†
Well i guess he kidnapped her coz he looong lost sister,Jeevs wanned her by her side for her wedding wid Viren...well it wz a wild guess...πŸ˜ƒ
M thoroughly enjoying the story...
Plzz cont asap n thanks a loot fr the pm!!! 
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..!!! they were happy seeing eachother...yes some time old enemies can give that little happiness then frnds...weird but it does...Liked it! they were fine and then back to snappy self..Waiting for next n Thnks for the PM Stella..!!!
Dee-jay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome chapter πŸ‘
loved the bricking between the two. seems just like old times
wonder who manvi was going to get married to...
Do PM me your other works. Love to read them πŸ˜Š
update soon
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWWW...That was so cute update loved it❀️...thanks for pmπŸ€—