Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

Stella_8D

Stella_8D

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
And... I'm back!!! I couldn't resist it. I mean EHMMBH's going to end and I couldn't just sit and do nothing. I got more than 100 PMs and I admit that I was a bit shocked. Anyway, it's good to be back but I'll have to leave again when EHMMBH ends. Though I kinda think that I won't be able to. I missed you all sooo much! And I'm here with an FF/SS. I've already started this story on myeduniya and Linaya, you're the one who inspired me to write it here. I know you don't know how but I sure do! LOL! This one's for all of you out there! Mwaaah <3

Virman FF/SS ~ A Piece of My Heart

Cute_Virman's Diary

Chapter 1

The Runaway Bride

~

She admired herself in the bridal attire. She should have been the happiest person alive but it was just the opposite. The feeling wasn't there. If only her step dad would have understood but why would he care? He just cared about his business deal. Her marriage was the business deal. If only her Di was there with her. Things would have been much better. She didn't know where Jeevika, her di was. Every night she would cry for her parents and elder sister. Jeevika Di left the house because of her. She was the one who did it. Because of her, her Di was thrown out of the house and she couldn't even go with her. She couldn't get her back. 

Now she knew that marrying someone whom she doesn't even like is just like a torture. What else could she do other than marrying that snob? She prayed to god to send someone who would come to rescue her.

~

He looked at his car as he jumped up the window sill. Was he really doing the right thing? Was revenge the best option? He put those questions aside and opened the window. A bride was standing there and he quickly covered her nose with a cloth. He couldn't see who the girl was and he wasn't even interested. He hated girls! He hated the girl who broke her heart.

He carried the girl to the car and drove away. What would his family say?

~

Beep! She could hear the horn. She opened her eyes and realized that she was lying on a pile of hay. Where was she? Suddenly, she saw the back of a person in the corner. Who was he? Though there were thousands of questions in her mind, she could only concentrate on that particular question. She got up and noticed that she was in a truck which was moving. It was dark outside and the truck was moving in a lonely road. She tapped at the shoulder of the person and looked at his eyes. Hadn't she seen them somewhere? The twinkling chocolate brown eyes?

~

He looked at her hazel eyes that were staring into his. He had seen her somewhere though he couldn't remember where. He snapped out of his thoughts and coughed. The expression on the girl's face told him that she too was trying to remember who he was. And then, they both gasped as if realizing where they had seen each other.

"You!!!," they both shouted pointing fingers at each other.

__

That was the first chapter. I hope you all enjoyed reading it! Please do comment, like and feel free to criticize or give any suggestions.

Stella_Virman

Edited by Stella_Virman - 29 July 2013 at 5:22am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25jeemanrockskimm_8abc456PriyaLuvVirikaNiama19MNunnasufisulthanaVirMan505teenaalexisaranya.saranashni0905vgaaanum20jamalimanvijeevikaNikieesajit-bloom-missmysticTuba_KSGvishalfooljayprabusindhu4karanikajinakujs1234GarimavirmanksgNandita217neghalujeyn9Polo_stanishalnkkushal90nahaananyavirman223Dee-jaybeauty14manvilover18kusharberryHuma0301aysha1989nrithyaoNiShal4Lifejia123sagarcutie_mahima..ManoBilli..harininaiduJannat94..Labyrinth..virmanfan013preethi18pink1Syed695ShivRajput_Shru_roshreb.Yamin.rasp_berryalicemathbasket_101-GayathriK-kulsum_virmanniki795_Littles12__keertu_Niaksharmameera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman FF ~ A Piece of My Heart" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
AWESOME START STELLA
GREAT JOB
AND WELCOME BACK AFTER A LONG TIME
 Clap Clap Clap
THANX A LOT FOR THE PM
WAITING FOR NEXT PART
UPDATE SOON Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19Stella_8D

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
wowww this like after ages yu are back ..welcome back ya Big smile
and this concept sounds really interesting and goood one...wanna know the whole back story 
update next part sooon plzzz
thanx alott for the pm Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stella_8D

Viru_Neutrogina

IF-Dazzler

Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Wow...that was a great start! Loved it...please update the next part soon!

Stella_8D

nrithyao

Goldie

nrithyao

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
awesome start
loved it
please continue soon
thanks a lot for the pm

Stella_8D

harininaidu

IF-Dazzler

harininaidu

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
loved it
please cont sooon

Stella_8D

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Awesome Start Stella...An d welcome back..Thanks for the PM..!!!

Stella_8D

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
stella u bckHug
yipee nd new storyEmbarrassed
awesome start 
plz do continue soon me waitingWink

Stella_8D