Arshi: Making Khushi Mine II ~ (THREAD 9)

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

If you wish to read more of this story, please refer to this NOTE (it's on Thread 30 in case the link does not work).

If you want access to my blog (open for all as of now), please PM or Scrap me. You can also email me at [email protected]

Cheerz!

Edited by Anony_mous - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Congrats for the new thread. ðŸ¥³

UNRESED...finally...sorry for the delay. 

Bade papa's stroke was a complete shocker. 😲  When he had that conversation with Arnav about his health (when he apologizes to Arnav for asking him to marry Khushi), I anticipated that he might have an attack in future but I wasn't expecting it to be soon.

This chapter was very well written. You described their emotions and Arhi's changing equation very well.

If I may add, I am a little relieved Rishab's confession didn't go as planned. 😳😆 Now he has noticed Arhi's equation which has made me even happier. ðŸ˜›

I am so happy Arnav has finally made up his mind to hold on to Khushi. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
OMG I loved this update it clearly showed that if your loved one is in danger everyone must come together and pacify one another!!!! I think I'm going to re read the update again :)
loved it.. love grows ten folds seeing a worst part in ur lyf :-)Edited by SAM32 - 10 years ago
k

edited...

lovely chapter...
Arnav's dad had a stroke. That was something I wasn't expecting at all. I was more busy in dreaming about their Dubai trip. You surprise me every time. The way you described the changing equation of ArShi's relationship was just flawless. The change in their relationship from being just friends to being inter dependent was so smooth and beautifully described. Rishab too got the inkling of this change. 

continue soon:)

I can't believe that I am on first page. I logged in as soon as my cell phone pinged notifying your email😃
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
----edited------

first of all sorry for the late comment😳.

the update was just wooow!!!and also quick one,and thanks a tons for that!

so this is what you have planned!
thank god that sumer raizada is ok now.

more than happy to see arnav and khushi  support eachother in this thin situation.
khushi believes that if her arnav ji is around ,than everything will be fine...well  that counts for something

'I want to be there, with you'  Rishabh pleaded.

'I have Arnavji with me. Don't worry'  Khushi said as a matter of fact.

after reading the above line,i was sooo happy!

well it seems like ,its not only arnav who feels insecure seeing rishabh-khushi together ,here rishabh  also feels the same while seeing arnav-khushi together...well thats a bad sign for arnav,now rishabh will be extra alert!

Nothing changes your perception of life like the possibility of loosing it, your own or of your loved one. And same has happened with Arnav. So instead of letting-go, he had decided to hold-on. Henceforth...Phew!!!at last at last he comes with the term what he wants.

Love!!!

Edited by sphobic - 10 years ago
great update😊  nice to see arnav warming up to khushi...
So many emotions are bubbling inside me, donn know how to express them..

It's sad what happened to Sumer but am glad Arnav knw what he wants now clearly..am sure he'll hold on to Kushi..