Deiva Magal

DM 29July-2Aug-mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 22

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I think Raju wont change that easily... He still under influence of his GM anni... Lets hope for it in future... 

and thilaga anni...
i didnt say prakash hits his bro is a good ..
but to defence Raju like he is uthama puthiran, kumaran showing Thilaga as typical wife and its reality too...
i have seen many women who beaten  or abused by their husband  but still the wifes support their husbands... 
Namma poi ennu ketta namakku thaan avamaanam.. Eppdiyo pogattum vida vendiyathuthaan...

I was rofling when prakash and his co talks bout women and their worship towards husband..its 100% true... 

and Saroja attai, i never seen ppl like her... sorry to say, she is &^&#$%$* disguise in a form of human...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_hopper_oceanriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DM 29July-2Aug-mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 6)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Hmm Athai character v bad.. Many viewers scold her character and asking Satiya to move out.. If she does then mama family part will decrease, so maybe for now she will be there..though Saroja's character is pure evil its gd the director is having her that way becoz in real life many innocent gals are tortured and wronged by such women..

Prakash is a nice hero but not Satiya's best friend Ouch ... I have a feeling rather than Prakash liking her.. Satiya might fall for his bad boy cool image Embarrassed .. Watever it is, i hope the director will bring the story as he is doing now.. Clap

@red part..

defenitely that is going to happen...LOLLOL

me second u sumi...LOLLOL

_SK_hopper_oceanriyya6

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Hmm Athai character v bad.. Many viewers scold her character and asking Satiya to move out.. If she does then mama family part will decrease, so maybe for now she will be there..though Saroja's character is pure evil its gd the director is having her that way becoz in real life many innocent gals are tortured and wronged by such women..

Prakash is a nice hero but not Satiya's best friend Ouch ... I have a feeling rather than Prakash liking her.. Satiya might fall for his bad boy cool image Embarrassed .. Watever it is, i hope the director will bring the story as he is doing now.. Clap

@red part..

defenitely that is going to happen...LOLLOL

me second u sumi...LOLLOL
adhu mattum nadakala...we will kidnap kumaranfemale gangster emoticon

PurpleFlower.LovelyDreamer.hopper_ocean

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I have another prediction Embarrassed ... Prakash was saying why this ladies got thali sentiment ?? Maybe he will tie Thali to Satiya to revenge her.. Shocked ... Coz he did say his revenge on her is diff Geek ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_riyya6

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged

adhu mattum nadakala...we will kidnap kumaranfemale gangster emoticon

haha... you are goin to kidnap kumaran .. like in Soodu Kavvum movie huh??

_SK_hopper_oceanriyya6

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

I have another prediction Embarrassed ... Prakash was saying why this ladies got thali sentiment ?? Maybe he will tie Thali to Satiya to revenge her.. Shocked ... Coz he did say his revenge on her is diff Geek ...

purple flower, we all are thinking the same... LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleFlower_SK_hopper_oceanriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

purple flower, we all are thinking the same... LOLLOLLOL
LOL

.LovelyDreamer._SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged

prakash will tie thali to sathyaDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i like this revenge plan..LOL

Yovv kumara...where r u?Angry
note this point LOL
and after marraige he can force her to give 1.5 laks as dowry...i know dowry thing is wrong...but enna right aa nadakudhu ippo serial laDead

.LovelyDreamer.hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top