Deiva Magal

DM 29July-2Aug-mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks ratna...

Hmmm...prakash and satya meet...superLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DM 29July-2Aug-mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 5)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

.LovelyDreamer.riyya6

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hmm Athai character v bad.. Many viewers scold her character and asking Satiya to move out.. If she does then mama family part will decrease, so maybe for now she will be there..though Saroja's character is pure evil its gd the director is having her that way becoz in real life many innocent gals are tortured and wronged by such women..

Prakash is a nice hero but not Satiya's best friend Ouch ... I have a feeling rather than Prakash liking her.. Satiya might fall for his bad boy cool image Embarrassed .. Watever it is, i hope the director will bring the story as he is doing now.. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer._SK_riyya6

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ratna for your updates. This serial drives me bonkers. It has really bad story lines, over-the-top characterisations and then a gem or two inserted in between. Too few I reckon.

I don't know when directors will realise that they are perpetuating bad images of women. Gayathri, Vino, Saroja are one extreme. Satya, Thilaga, Sampoornam, Janaki are at the other end.

The first thing that annoyed me yesterday - and of course all of you - was the irrational and totally disgusting behaviour of Saroja.  What she did and said were just plain sinful. To kick a girl who is sick is evil. I don't know why the director chose to portray a woman in such an evil light. I am sure we all have come across people who we can't stand or hate, but I have never come across anyone as evil as Saroja. Kumaran is an idiot and a moron and a chauvinist. Angry

The second thing was Sampoornam. If any woman said the things Saroja said about her daughter, she would have been slapped left right and centre. Saroja is making outrageous and vile remarks about her daughter, and she keeps quiet and gives a glare. Yes, Saroja shakes in fear that the mouse Sampoornam has suddenly become mookaasuran (asuri?). Dead

But the prize for the moron of the day - no, century - goes to Thilaga. The husband beats her up at the place where she works - because he listened to his anni - causes her to lose her job, insults her to the max - and she jumps to his defence, using thali sentiment. I was Clap Prakash when he was beating up the cowardly leech, but this stupid woman comes and stops him. Couldn't the director make the story in such a way that she stops the bashing-up because she doesn't want Prakash to get into trouble for bashing up the wastrel.

Why can't we see women with gumption? And this bimbo Vani (Satya) posts in her Facebook page in such childish, ungrammatical language that she is so sad so many dislike the serial. Madachi naa intha mathiri oru madachi-ya irruka kudathu.

Liked the last part but I am sure Kumaran would sodappal it.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna

_SK_riyya6

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Hmm Athai character v bad.. Many viewers scold her character and asking Satiya to move out.. If she does then mama family part will decrease, so maybe for now she will be there..though Saroja's character is pure evil its gd the director is having her that way becoz in real life many innocent gals are tortured and wronged by such women..

Prakash is a nice hero but not Satiya's best friend Ouch ... I have a feeling rather than Prakash liking her.. Satiya might fall for his bad boy cool image Embarrassed .. Watever it is, i hope the director will bring the story as he is doing now.. Clap

@red part..

defenitely that is going to happen...LOLLOL

.LovelyDreamer.riyya6

PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Yup could see love in Satiya face Heart ... The last part when she says sorry.. But i have a feeling Prakash will ask her for money for saving Dhaarani.. Confused he needs the 1.5 lakhs ..

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Points to ponder :

1. It is really easy to say sorry... but what happen to the guy who got the slap... As a educated girl satya should not have slap prakash. N i think by saying sorry nothing is gonna change... I really wonder what r director trying to potray here... Tit for Tat, Prakash Slap her back n its equal. after all slap is nothing... here we get to see kicking n all...Angry

2. Too much negativity, again a lady kicking a girl... who is in dilemmaAngry... How could they show much an act... i mean if she talks badly, still acceptable but kicking Angry...

3. In this 21st century, there is still Thali sentiment Shocked... N the director potraying on screen... No wonder we r back wards...Clap... Well done DM Serial...

4. N that girl, shes potray as innocent girl, the moment they find out, her own mum start hitting her, im aware she did wrong but what is the girls fault. As a mum that lady failed.. n as a sister Satya failed... Did they anytime warn the sister n tell her what are surrondings like... When bad things happen to a girl, straight away hit the girl... n satya another dumbo just hold Prakash responsible. Im aware shes angry or have bad impression on him, but without investigating n coming to a conclusion n then saying sorry is Thumbs Down

5. N i idi read someone mentioned that Satya posted on FB saying many dislike this serial n all feeling sad... My straight reply to her, Madam when there is a serial there will be likes n dislikes. And as an actor u need both + plus - remarks as well.. Whats the in people telling the serial is good and all, u need people telling vice versa too to improve the show ...Clap... Feeling sad is normal as a human but do u know how sad n frustrated viewers like me out there by watching this kind of serials... LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 31 July 2013 at 12:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleFlower.LovelyDreamer._SK_hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top