Deiva Magal
Deiva Magal

India-Forums

DM 29July-2Aug-mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 10)

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirun

Can I join this discussion ?

Avan ennomo ella dialogue appadithaan solren.
For ex:Intha sani kaalathukkum enna vidathu
Life full enna ninappai

Satya costumes look super good .
I think Suresh and Dharani will be pair since athai needs a marumagal like her.I hope Dharani understands the consequences of what athai did and get married to Suresh.

Satya and Prakash super jodi waiting for Moorthi to get caught.

Mirun
Welcome to IF and deivamagal forum mirunSmile
vandhu jothi la kandhukongaLOL

And all dialogues from prakash indiacates their (satya-prakash)  marraige in future and andha hope la dhaan me watching this show Day Dreaming

lol...suresh and dharani pairLOL...it will be fun to watch dharani - athai as mamaiyar and marumagal...dharani vandhu athai kku nalla odhai (kick) kudukanumDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirunhopper_oceanCarynriyya6

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

Originally posted by _SK_

Oh!!...aap!!...Deivamagal!!Shocked

okEmbarrassed

Deivamagal deivamagal please deivamagal...

Athai vaaikku konjam plaster podunga deivamagal ...

ah haan.. Main Hoon Khuda ki Beti hoon ( Deivamagal)
eppadi  ???  .. ippadiya Monkey Emoticon
ROFLexactly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirunhopper_oceanriyya6

mirun Newbie
mirun
mirun

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Ival avan sattai pidikura

Avan ival kalatha pidikka varran

Enna nadakkuthu naatla.Itha paartha kola veri mathiri theriyala.

What happened to Satya's ex ?Avan vantha innum super a irukkum.Then full dishum dishum thaan.
 Mirun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanriyya6

PurpleFlower Senior Member
PurpleFlower
PurpleFlower

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Welcm Mirun !

I totaly agree its getting koleveri.. But honestly when i watch yest episode it was damn irritating.. Cm on man, its not that Satiya only did harm to Prakash n he never do anything.. Prakask plan pottu stole money n sent Suresh to jail, even scolding his dad for getting him caught with the memory card. Satiya's ever helpful mamai paiyen spend in jail, her family suffer from athai words n torture. How can she justify that.

Even if she did tell newspaper, its becoz Prakash cause her emotional pain. So how can she go to him n say.. I hurt u, im willing to accept ur punishment ? I mean its senseless.. Agree?? She could just thank him n walk off no need to ask him to talk.. And Prakash loves to 'attack' her.. Like punch n strangle her.. He is a nice hero no argents but wat he dud is wrong. So many people no job so Satiya feel for everyone ?? The way she talked was nauseating Dead .. Put me off totaly..

I get they will marry but no excuse for her to say "thank you" n how cld a gal say u do anything to me i accept ? Lame right.. In a way Satiya was out of character.. Stupud, timid and senseless.. Kumaran sir take note... Prakash is hero but its about Satiya our 'Deivamagal'..

hopper_oceanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Points to Ponder :-

1. Director sir really need reality check LOL.. Sathya did wrong i agree, she needs to say sorry Fine... But what is with Prakash attitude... Hes no saint as well he did steal the money ... He did a mistake... I agree there was misunderstanding in terms of the newspaper news leaked, but for God sake... satya saying she will accept any punishment was Thumbs Down... what if Prakash ask her to do something which is Shocked... Being an educated girl  that is potrayed, i really hope to see a Girl with Beauthy n Brain n not like what is shown... Prakash being violent again n wanted to punch her, what kind of attitude is that.. Hes angry fine, if he does not want to accept the appology ask her to get lost.. Why the havoc... n sathya madam accepting this kind of attitude n is ok with it Shocked.. Poor thing the tea stall guy was more concern LOL

2. Why is Prakash shown only wants Govt job, hes educated why not try other jobs. N if Prakash really think to help his family n free them from his SIL, why not take a step ahead... Do any job even though it does not match with ur education... Why only selective on jobs...Confused... This are mainly problem of young generation too choosy n they land up themselves in problems or being jobless ...

Edited by riyya6 - 31 July 2013 at 8:18pm

PurpleFlower.LovelyDreamer._SK_

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirun

Can I join this discussion ?

Mirun

welcome to DM section Mirun Big smile Do join us in our daily discussions.

Thanks for the updates Purple. Prakash father is very sensible. Lucky he ask Prakash if he had confirmed if the call is real. Prakash now will definitely find out its moorthy and i think Gayithri will have to pay the money or maybe she might ask him to get lost Tongue But i do want moorthy to get beaten up a little at least LOL

Vishaaa ROFL confirm the special revenge is goin to be thali. The way his saying the punishment will come unexpected time and it will stay life long Tongue

Sumi i have edited the updates into the first page. Thursday and Friday updates visha doing so sumi just edit it back to my post no problem. Vishan and purple thank you for sharing the updates Hug

.LovelyDreamer._SK_riyya6

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Purple..Wink

Yesterday satya dialogue intolerable...Angry
I will accept any punishment .. aargh...  Kumara what is this kumara.. Thangale...CryCryCry

and intha prakash vera.. ella ivan naale thaan nadanthathu, now he lashes out at satya.. eppathan thirunthuvano.. kadavule..  OuchOuchOuch

PurpleFlower_SK_

PurpleFlower Senior Member
PurpleFlower
PurpleFlower

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

<font color="#660099">Thanks for the update Purple..Wink</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">Yesterday satya dialogue intolerable...Angry</font>
<font color="#660099">I will accept any punishment .. aargh... Kumara what is this kumara.. Thangale...CryCryCry</font>
<font color="#660099">
</font>
<font color="#660099">and intha prakash vera.. ella ivan naale thaan nadanthathu, now he lashes out at satya.. eppathan thirunthuvano.. kadavule.. OuchOuchOuch</font>

ROFL ROFL ROFL

.LovelyDreamer._SK_

Go to top