Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-TohseNainalaage piya Sa-Chapter 9-Pg 55 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 63

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Fabulous update Sai!

Loved the start...their phone convo...the way she pulls him to visit orphanage...

Liked the way she described the image of her Mr. Right...and they weaved the dream life of that tiny tot.

Loved the song.

liked the lines and the reference:

Stumbling through my dark days, I found myself listening to despair of Lucifer; somewhere I turned my back to god and knelt down facing my Satan, my Lucifer '

The fallen angel, the tragic hero '.the one who despaired in pit of hell consoled me though his darkest words, in his sinful voice

His spit full vengeance destroyed every bit of my inside and upon the ashes I sat with my broken heart'..

He chased me in my days; his words searched for me in my sleep'.he never let me live nor let me die, upon there in my Hayward hallucination and my blurred out imaginations I found myself next to Lucifer, destructive and despaired'calling out for god who abandoned us both and left us to freeze in the pit of hell '..Our own hell!

and the lines below actually felt the desperation she was in:

What are you Nidhi '?" his word echoed through her conscience "what am I '" her inside squirmed and somewhere the wound which is still raw burned brutally making her wriggle'.and sitting there infornt of him at some point of time she realized the depth of darkness she carry, the destruction she nourished within herself 'is way too far than she suspected, she wondered is it only heart ache or is something else which pushed her to this despair "Is it only my heart which amar managed to break or is there  something else which was damaged beyond my measure" her inside fumed and screamed " yes ..There is"

A very beautiful chap Sai...story moving nicely...answered you pm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemaa27saibanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-TohseNainalaage piya Sa-Chapter 9-Pg 55 (Page 35)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Amu_05]fabulous chapter..loved it. Nidhi and Anji are trualy great soals..helping children in slum is great work.
AshNi's dinnerdate was awesome..! But last part was quite shoking..hope everything will be fine...
/QUOTE]

Thank you so much dear Hug
Dont worry , there are not much tragedy in this fic , next chapter , not even started writing ...but I will give you soon hopefully Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aryanpp

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Beautiful update. Very emotional and gripping.Thumbs Up Loving the slowly developing bond between AshNi. HeartFab writing- story of Lucifer, the fallen angelClap

Thank you so much rajani Hug

I was waiting for your comment all day , now so happy that you liked my chapter Embarrassed

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

Fabulous update Sai!

Thank you so much Pansy Hug

Loved the start...their phone convo...the way she pulls him to visit orphanage...

wow , You liked it ...Thank you so much ji Embarrassed

Liked the way she described the image of her Mr. Right...and they weaved the dream life of that tiny tot.

Thank you once again , even i enjoyed writing that part Wink

Loved the song.

liked the lines and the reference:

Stumbling through my dark days, I found myself listening to despair of Lucifer; somewhere I turned my back to god and knelt down facing my Satan, my Lucifer '

The fallen angel, the tragic hero '.the one who despaired in pit of hell consoled me though his darkest words, in his sinful voice

His spit full vengeance destroyed every bit of my inside and upon the ashes I sat with my broken heart'..

He chased me in my days; his words searched for me in my sleep'.he never let me live nor let me die, upon there in my Hayward hallucination and my blurred out imaginations I found myself next to Lucifer, destructive and despaired'calling out for god who abandoned us both and left us to freeze in the pit of hell '..Our own hell!

and the lines below actually felt the desperation she was in:

What are you Nidhi '?" his word echoed through her conscience "what am I '" her inside squirmed and somewhere the wound which is still raw burned brutally making her wriggle'.and sitting there infornt of him at some point of time she realized the depth of darkness she carry, the destruction she nourished within herself 'is way too far than she suspected, she wondered is it only heart ache or is something else which pushed her to this despair "Is it only my heart which amar managed to break or is there  something else which was damaged beyond my measure" her inside fumed and screamed " yes ..There is" 

Thank you so much , now Ashu also slowly slowly realizing ...there is something more to her than she looks , you will get to know more about her in next part Embarrassed

A very beautiful chap Sai...story moving nicely...answered you pm.

Thank you so so much for giving this review  Big smile

pansy123

gargpoo

IF-Dazzler

gargpoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by gargpoo

loved ashni message convo...yahaan bhi HCKCMM..LOL

What is HCKCMM?? ConfusedEmbarrassed

HCKCMM means hare chane ki curry with methi muthiya..LOL
thanks for the reply...

saibanu

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Sorry for not giving a review just got busy , in the evening am so tired that I write 1 -2 reviews only , but a lovely chapter , enjoyed it thoroughlyEmoticon giving a red rose Stock Photo - 12191013

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanugargpoo

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saibanu

loved ashni message convo...yahaan bhi HCKCMM..LOL

What is HCKCMM?? ConfusedEmbarrassed

HCKCMM means hare chane ki curry with methi muthiya..LOL
thanks for the reply...

oh ok LOLLOL

gargpoo

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Sorry for not giving a review just got busy , in the evening am so tired that I write 1 -2 reviews only , but a lovely chapter , enjoyed it thoroughlyEmoticon giving a red rose Stock Photo - 12191013

Ohh this Emotic is just so cute ..Hug
And don't be sorry , that's fine...you are liking the story that is more than enough Embarrassed

gargpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top