Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-TohseNainalaage piya Sa-Chapter 9-Pg 55 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 62

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
good girl Sai..changed the title from OS to FF LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanurajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-TohseNainalaage piya Sa-Chapter 9-Pg 55 (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Thank u Sai for this loving FF 

when i start reading ur ff i feel like reading a English Novel .

The way u start the story was tremendous"

In this chap ,  beyond the story u gave life time advice too

TongueLOVE TO READ THIS PARA AGAIN AND AGAIN  Tongue

"We are the people, who pollute the very air we breathe and our river we are destroying; we are killing our surrounding by filling it with fatal elements which in turn putting poison in our own system. We are the people named for effectiveness and also we are the people busy preparing bombs which can wipe out human civilization in minutes ' And We are the very same people who went out to help the hungry ones in Somalia, extending a hand to sooth lurking poverty in streets of afghan, watching mass murder in Nepal, burning from inside after hearing violence of Hitler in his concentration camps ' we are the very own people trying , stumbling to balance the equilibrium with nature , with our surrounding , with this world '

'.We are not one ' we are individual; different from one another'We got brain which can construct good thoughts and can nourish destruction. God left us choice, to choose what to be '.either to construct or to destroy everything we built '.god left us the choice and it is with us now."

As always love this charming words so much sai , 

EmbarrassedThis what i like to read Embarrassed

Day DreamingWhat a scene Sai it's like watching a early Hollywood film .Day Dreaming

Standing there Ashuthosh remembered those early days, when he joined as mere intern for internship program with the help of his scholarship and extra odd jobs 'he did fine, he survived, Decade has passed since he set foot in this soil, in this country 'sharing red bricked dungeon like room with his fellow interns and eating Chinese take away full of lettuce and salted chowmein..He did fine, he survived.

He went out on his own, climbing the ladder of success, never once he turned back, not once he lost focus '.lunging towards places where he can grow... Days passed and years...with each year, he did well, exceptionally well making his baba proud after finishing MS in neuroscience and even more when he got promoted as chief surgeon '..

His life was good, comfortable 'full of glittering success and expensive things filled in his closet. He was safe inside his bubble from where everything looked perfect.

I love this Ashu so much 

He stumbled back with sheer force of reality wherein he completely ignored his baba '.the person who bought him up single handedly after his mothers untimely death 'who put his all wishes dreams backstage and worked hard to give better future for his son '.for him

Controlling his choked voice he whispered "No, you are not going anywhere baba'I will come back "

" Ashu , don't be stupid ..you have bright future , I don't want you to spoil.."

Ashu cut short the words  ..." Baba , listen to me 'nothing will go away , I will lose nothing by coming back 'and beside , I got offer from Mumbai JMH hospital , they asked me to join in case I plan to settle down in India 'I think , I will accept the offer .."

"Ashu, I don't want you to lose any opportunities '."

"I don't care, I don't mind 'losing any opportunities but I don't want to lose you '" Ashu replied.

" baba was mentioning about some girl he chose for me '." Ashu whispered

EmbarrassedYou had nicely describe BABA & BETA relationship Embarrassed

" will you marry ?"

" yes , I think so '.."

Mallika closed her eyes " we were so right for each other ..you spoiled everything Ashuthosh"  she mumbled after a brief pause

AngryHope u will not get this character further Angry

"Ok then, you can go and meet him this weekend 'I will talk to his baba and arrange "

"ok'" Nidhi replied, suddenly unsure and anxious of whole thing

Slowly letting go of her baba's hand , she got up and walked out of room, just then her baba called out for her  "by the way 'you said , you don't even know his name 'his name is Ashuthosh '.Ashuthosh mathur "

Day Dreaming oh god what a selection sai Day Dreaming

Take it back or let me go

its better if I tell you so
I hurt you once before and I'd do it again

Everyone I know is gone
and I don't even know myself
I'm saving up

To take a trip to Mexico
I heard it's the place to go
I want to see the colors of another sky'..

Nidhi increased the volume and leaned back in car seat

Slow Rhythmic sound of song spilled out of CD player soothing her stressed out nerves , Nidhi frowned thinking about weekend meet she have with MR Ashuthosh "god..." she muttered under her breath

Carry me home on your shoulders
Lower me on to my bed
Show me the night that I dreamed about before'.

awaiting to see the next update Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanuMithalee02rajanigandha26

nandinibose

nandinibose

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
beautiful first part..
wud definitely love to read more on the arranged marriage scenario...
loved ashu-nidhi ph conversation
eager to know how the first meeting shapes up...
 a big thanks for wrritin this...

pl do pm me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanuswati62rajanigandha26

gargpoo

IF-Dazzler

gargpoo

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
fantastic start sai...loved ashni first convo...pls continue...eagerly waiting for the next part...update soon..Smile

saibanurajanigandha26

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Very nice beginning .. Felt like a Bollywood movie.. Kept me engaged till the end.. 

One request frequent updates please.. Give us permission to spam LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
i'm sooo late...Unhappy just do log in...and saw ur pm. thaaank you! what a story...arrange marraige mai love. so here ashu is highly ambitious & successful man...liked the part where bb called him. he was busy in making his own world forgetting all other things. and that phone call made him realize what he was going to loose for that so called success. these acctually happens in our life...we forget our elders making them all alone. oldage home--i just hate it!! beautiful yaar...
ashu-mallika; nidhi-amar all were in a relation...and it seems ashu lost faith in relationship...and is this ashu again a angry man??? i mean i don't understand mallika's word...every girls r nt like me!!!

hehehe...the phn conversion was nice...lol...anjy again working as a supporting system...loved that...!!!
u r a sweetheart...love you for such sweet FF.

saibanurajanigandha26

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Good morning , hope u will give us updates quicklyBig smile

saibanu

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Interesting. Pl continue. Can't write much.Will catch up after 3-4 days.

saibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top