Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF-TohseNainalaage piya Sa-Chapter 9-Pg 55 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 64

Page 1
Page   of 64
Page 3 Page 64

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

fantastic start Sai..arranged marriage scenario...both of them reluctant yet willing to comply their parents..and it has all the makings of an FF...so better change the title from OS to FF..

I am more towards Arrange marriage so tried this concept Embarrassed and you got it right ...this is going to be bit big OS ...i think at least 10-12 chapters and epilogue Wink

Mallika came and went...is she going to stay gone or pop in between somewhere again?? will wait to see that. and unlike the usual scenarios..they were in a relation but broke up...and HE was the reason behind it...very interesting scenario. and i applaud you for this. 

Thank you so much for telling this Sujatha di ...means a lot to me Hug

loved their first convo...came out very well...all awkward, stiff and formal after the initial MU about the insurance guy...both their reluctance has been portrayed very well.

Thank you once again Embarrassed

good luck Sai..

Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-TohseNainalaage piya Sa-Chapter 9-Pg 55 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Loved it...I am so happy that it is going to be a ff and not os...
 So both Ashu and Nidhi have failed in love...good that Nidhi has moved on...wish Ashu too forgets Mallika's betrayal...Mallu cheating on AshuShockedShockedShocked

Btw - I too think that Richard Gere is charming 

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Loved it...I am so happy that it is going to be a ff and not os...
 So both Ashu and Nidhi have failed in love...good that Nidhi has moved on...wish Ashu too forgets Mallika's betrayal...Mallu cheating on AshuShockedShockedShocked

Thank you so much Vidishaa Hug

@Bold:- Just wait till next chapter to see who really moved on and who is not WinkLOL

Btw - I too think that Richard Gere is charming 

hayeee ...dont talk about that , I am in love with him ..after watching Amelia and pretty woman ..and he is super cute in Hachikoo too Wink

Vidishaa

gargpoo

IF-Dazzler

gargpoo

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
thanks sai for the new FF...not able to read now...i m in hospital with my mom...mom is not well...will read later& give comments...Smile

saibanu

jyotinayana

jyotinayana

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Good beginning sai ji

saibanu

vidyasabde

Goldie

vidyasabde

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
fabulous start Sai...you write beautifully ...AWESOME. Arranged marriage btn ASHNI...GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING...waiting for their first meet over coffee.

saibanu

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Its beautiful os. Loved it. The first meeting betn Ashu and Nidhi is total 'dhamaka'..! Very curious to know their actual meetg.. Thanks God mallu is out of scenario..don't want her any more ..

saibanu

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
You know it does rain , it pours all of a sudden for past so many  days waiting for something to read , spamming , threatening , cajoling , then suddenly we have 4  chapters in one go , kuch jayada nahi ho Gaya !!!!! But yippee read four lovely chapter mood is bright, Big smile
Now for the review very interesting start , liked the way u gave us each ones background , and what a first encounter Clap different interesting , want to see how this Ashni get close to each other . 
Good to have u backHug

saibanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top