Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Lovely update Sai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you!!

The song used is beautiful and perfect for the situation!! Loving it!! ❀️❀️❀️

Thank you so much ...looks like everyone loved that song πŸ˜ƒ
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidyasabde

wonderful chapter...Sai der se aye par durust aye.

Thank you so much Vidya di πŸ€—

Edited by saibanu - 10 years ago
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

just brilliant sai..but CV ko kya hua?? pl update asap

Thank you deepali , Cv ko kya hua?? ..you will read it next chapter πŸ˜‰
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

awesome chap. sai...review later

Thank you poonam , Ok ..I will wait for your review πŸ˜³
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fabulous chapter..loved it. Nidhi and Anji are trualy great soals..helping children in slum is great work.
AshNi's dinnerdate was awesome..! But last part was quite shoking..hope everything will be fine...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Very emotional and gripping.πŸ‘πŸΌ Loving the slowly developing bond between AshNi. ❀️Fab writing- story of Lucifer, the fallen angelπŸ‘
pansy123 thumbnail

Fabulous update Sai!

Loved the start...their phone convo...the way she pulls him to visit orphanage...

Liked the way she described the image of her Mr. Right...and they weaved the dream life of that tiny tot.

Loved the song.

liked the lines and the reference:

Stumbling through my dark days, I found myself listening to despair of Lucifer; somewhere I turned my back to god and knelt down facing my Satan, my Lucifer '

The fallen angel, the tragic hero '.the one who despaired in pit of hell consoled me though his darkest words, in his sinful voice

His spit full vengeance destroyed every bit of my inside and upon the ashes I sat with my broken heart'..

He chased me in my days; his words searched for me in my sleep'.he never let me live nor let me die, upon there in my Hayward hallucination and my blurred out imaginations I found myself next to Lucifer, destructive and despaired'calling out for god who abandoned us both and left us to freeze in the pit of hell '..Our own hell!

and the lines below actually felt the desperation she was in:

What are you Nidhi '?" his word echoed through her conscience "what am I '" her inside squirmed and somewhere the wound which is still raw burned brutally making her wriggle'.and sitting there infornt of him at some point of time she realized the depth of darkness she carry, the destruction she nourished within herself 'is way too far than she suspected, she wondered is it only heart ache or is something else which pushed her to this despair "Is it only my heart which amar managed to break or is there  something else which was damaged beyond my measure" her inside fumed and screamed " yes ..There is"

A very beautiful chap Sai...story moving nicely...answered you pm.
saibanu thumbnail
[QUOTE=Amu_05]fabulous chapter..loved it. Nidhi and Anji are trualy great soals..helping children in slum is great work.
AshNi's dinnerdate was awesome..! But last part was quite shoking..hope everything will be fine...
/QUOTE]

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—
Dont worry , there are not much tragedy in this fic , next chapter , not even started writing ...but I will give you soon hopefully πŸ˜³
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Beautiful update. Very emotional and gripping.πŸ‘πŸΌ Loving the slowly developing bond between AshNi. ❀️Fab writing- story of Lucifer, the fallen angelπŸ‘

Thank you so much rajani πŸ€—

I was waiting for your comment all day , now so happy that you liked my chapter πŸ˜³
saibanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Fabulous update Sai!

Thank you so much Pansy πŸ€—

Loved the start...their phone convo...the way she pulls him to visit orphanage...

wow , You liked it ...Thank you so much ji πŸ˜³

Liked the way she described the image of her Mr. Right...and they weaved the dream life of that tiny tot.

Thank you once again , even i enjoyed writing that part πŸ˜‰

Loved the song.

liked the lines and the reference:

Stumbling through my dark days, I found myself listening to despair of Lucifer; somewhere I turned my back to god and knelt down facing my Satan, my Lucifer '

The fallen angel, the tragic hero '.the one who despaired in pit of hell consoled me though his darkest words, in his sinful voice

His spit full vengeance destroyed every bit of my inside and upon the ashes I sat with my broken heart'..

He chased me in my days; his words searched for me in my sleep'.he never let me live nor let me die, upon there in my Hayward hallucination and my blurred out imaginations I found myself next to Lucifer, destructive and despaired'calling out for god who abandoned us both and left us to freeze in the pit of hell '..Our own hell!

and the lines below actually felt the desperation she was in:

What are you Nidhi '?" his word echoed through her conscience "what am I '" her inside squirmed and somewhere the wound which is still raw burned brutally making her wriggle'.and sitting there infornt of him at some point of time she realized the depth of darkness she carry, the destruction she nourished within herself 'is way too far than she suspected, she wondered is it only heart ache or is something else which pushed her to this despair "Is it only my heart which amar managed to break or is there  something else which was damaged beyond my measure" her inside fumed and screamed " yes ..There is" 

Thank you so much , now Ashu also slowly slowly realizing ...there is something more to her than she looks , you will get to know more about her in next part πŸ˜³

A very beautiful chap Sai...story moving nicely...answered you pm.

Thank you so so much for giving this review  πŸ˜ƒ