Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Loved it...I am so happy that it is going to be a ff and not os...

So both Ashu and Nidhi have failed in love...good that Nidhi has moved on...wish Ashu too forgets Mallika's betrayal...Mallu cheating on Ashu😲😲😲

Thank you so much Vidishaa πŸ€—

@Bold:- Just wait till next chapter to see who really moved on and who is not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw - I too think that Richard Gere is charming 

hayeee ...dont talk about that , I am in love with him ..after watching Amelia and pretty woman ..and he is super cute in Hachikoo too πŸ˜‰

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks sai for the new FF...not able to read now...i m in hospital with my mom...mom is not well...will read later& give comments...😊
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fabulous start Sai...you write beautifully ...AWESOME. Arranged marriage btn ASHNI...GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING...waiting for their first meet over coffee.
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its beautiful os. Loved it. The first meeting betn Ashu and Nidhi is total 'dhamaka'..! Very curious to know their actual meetg.. Thanks God mallu is out of scenario..don't want her any more ..
bc123456 thumbnail
You know it does rain , it pours all of a sudden for past so many  days waiting for something to read , spamming , threatening , cajoling , then suddenly we have 4  chapters in one go , kuch jayada nahi ho Gaya !!!!! But yippee read four lovely chapter mood is bright, πŸ˜ƒ
Now for the review very interesting start , liked the way u gave us each ones background , and what a first encounter πŸ‘ different interesting , want to see how this Ashni get close to each other . 
Good to have u backπŸ€—
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
good girl Sai..changed the title from OS to FF πŸ˜†
ariyadasa thumbnail

Thank u Sai for this loving FF 

when i start reading ur ff i feel like reading a English Novel .

The way u start the story was tremendous"

In this chap ,  beyond the story u gave life time advice too

πŸ˜›LOVE TO READ THIS PARA AGAIN AND AGAIN  πŸ˜›

"We are the people, who pollute the very air we breathe and our river we are destroying; we are killing our surrounding by filling it with fatal elements which in turn putting poison in our own system. We are the people named for effectiveness and also we are the people busy preparing bombs which can wipe out human civilization in minutes ' And We are the very same people who went out to help the hungry ones in Somalia, extending a hand to sooth lurking poverty in streets of afghan, watching mass murder in Nepal, burning from inside after hearing violence of Hitler in his concentration camps ' we are the very own people trying , stumbling to balance the equilibrium with nature , with our surrounding , with this world '

'.We are not one ' we are individual; different from one another'We got brain which can construct good thoughts and can nourish destruction. God left us choice, to choose what to be '.either to construct or to destroy everything we built '.god left us the choice and it is with us now."

As always love this charming words so much sai , 

😳This what i like to read πŸ˜³

What a scene Sai it's like watching a early Hollywood film .

Standing there Ashuthosh remembered those early days, when he joined as mere intern for internship program with the help of his scholarship and extra odd jobs 'he did fine, he survived, Decade has passed since he set foot in this soil, in this country 'sharing red bricked dungeon like room with his fellow interns and eating Chinese take away full of lettuce and salted chowmein..He did fine, he survived.

He went out on his own, climbing the ladder of success, never once he turned back, not once he lost focus '.lunging towards places where he can grow... Days passed and years...with each year, he did well, exceptionally well making his baba proud after finishing MS in neuroscience and even more when he got promoted as chief surgeon '..

His life was good, comfortable 'full of glittering success and expensive things filled in his closet. He was safe inside his bubble from where everything looked perfect.

I love this Ashu so much 

He stumbled back with sheer force of reality wherein he completely ignored his baba '.the person who bought him up single handedly after his mothers untimely death 'who put his all wishes dreams backstage and worked hard to give better future for his son '.for him

Controlling his choked voice he whispered "No, you are not going anywhere baba'I will come back "

" Ashu , don't be stupid ..you have bright future , I don't want you to spoil.."

Ashu cut short the words  ..." Baba , listen to me 'nothing will go away , I will lose nothing by coming back 'and beside , I got offer from Mumbai JMH hospital , they asked me to join in case I plan to settle down in India 'I think , I will accept the offer .."

"Ashu, I don't want you to lose any opportunities '."

"I don't care, I don't mind 'losing any opportunities but I don't want to lose you '" Ashu replied.

" baba was mentioning about some girl he chose for me '." Ashu whispered

😳You had nicely describe BABA & BETA relationship πŸ˜³

" will you marry ?"

" yes , I think so '.."

Mallika closed her eyes " we were so right for each other ..you spoiled everything Ashuthosh"  she mumbled after a brief pause

😑Hope u will not get this character further πŸ˜‘

"Ok then, you can go and meet him this weekend 'I will talk to his baba and arrange "

"ok'" Nidhi replied, suddenly unsure and anxious of whole thing

Slowly letting go of her baba's hand , she got up and walked out of room, just then her baba called out for her  "by the way 'you said , you don't even know his name 'his name is Ashuthosh '.Ashuthosh mathur "

oh god what a selection sai 

Take it back or let me go

its better if I tell you so
I hurt you once before and I'd do it again

Everyone I know is gone
and I don't even know myself
I'm saving up

To take a trip to Mexico
I heard it's the place to go
I want to see the colors of another sky'..

Nidhi increased the volume and leaned back in car seat

Slow Rhythmic sound of song spilled out of CD player soothing her stressed out nerves , Nidhi frowned thinking about weekend meet she have with MR Ashuthosh "god..." she muttered under her breath

Carry me home on your shoulders
Lower me on to my bed
Show me the night that I dreamed about before'.

awaiting to see the next update 

nandinibose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful first part..
wud definitely love to read more on the arranged marriage scenario...
loved ashu-nidhi ph conversation
eager to know how the first meeting shapes up...
 a big thanks for wrritin this...

pl do pm me
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fantastic start sai...loved ashni first convo...pls continue...eagerly waiting for the next part...update soon..😊
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Very nice beginning .. Felt like a Bollywood movie.. Kept me engaged till the end.. 

One request frequent updates please.. Give us permission to spam πŸ˜†