Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

PrediCtion alert!!! Madhu actions??

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
According to few spoilers... Sultan will ask Madhu to meet him at a fisherman colony... some obsolete place again😡😡 
n to the worst... Sultan once again escape???

Sultan is a smart don... even it's not logical if they can catch a super don in one try...
look like Madhu failed again... What will be Madhu actions if after few try... she still can't prove that Sultan faking his death?? will Madhu n RK fake their divorce for that to trap Sultan... but that sound silly n not even worthy for such big courtroom hungama... i want that gathiya Marathe (with his Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek JunOON BbB's) drop all of his ego in the hand of Madhu... humari Madhubala!!!😡 he had insulted her n taunting about Rishbala's marriage... i want CV's to show this week as Rishbala's big wala time!!

Last 2 nights peoples slept with thinking of what has happen in their live that days but me?? thinking what possiblity of Madhu's action that might bring RK out of the jail...😆 crazy na😎

but after thinking n thinking...🤔 again n again🤢
i choose a dramatic one... what if Madhu take the crime to herself... n confess that she was the one who shot Sultan not RK... RK just try to save her... etc etc... with the help of another witness bittuji... i think the way Madhu previous dialogue was... 'i can lose myself but not u RK!!' that high possiblity for that if Madhu on the dead end... now will Sultan let Madhu sacrifice herself or not?? (for u i'm live n for u i willing to die too Madhu!!!) with that crazy junoon i guess not... YihEEE!!! now we can have high time court wala drama... (pagal Rehann... think n jumping herself🤓🤣)

What say?? not sure if others have a dramatic fever brain like me or not...🤣 just want to share...😳

What u think will be Madhu actions that can save RK from murder sentence?? Sharing is caring... lets share ur prediction too...

Edited by rehann - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems like i do have a dramatic fever brain. That's exactly what I thought.
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: yeskay

Seems like i do have a dramatic fever brain. That's exactly what I thought.

yipeee... i have friend!!!🤗😆
lets see... will it happen as what we think or not... if yes then we will make a party🥳🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I would love to see Sultan's reaction and his true love if Madhu takes the blame of killing Sultan on herself🤣🤣
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
I would love to see that happening! Would be worth the torture we went through. 
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That will be really the twist tike old time MB a different one and not the regular sacrifice drama.

Sultan will deffo surrender if Madhu takes the blame on herself.
That would be interesting to watch ..
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I would love to see Sultan's reaction and his true love if Madhu takes the blame of killing Sultan on herself🤣🤣

yeah i'm counting my fingers up n down... left n right... again n again🤢
waiting if my prediction comes true... then i can quit my job now n become full time predictor...🤣

Sultan?? his face will turn to blue!! plan backfire!!!🤣 true Love go straight to Jail🤣
cool DP yaar😳 what should i call u?? always stumble u but not yet talk to you...
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

I would love to see that happening! Would be worth the torture we went through. 

yeah now i want big time torture for Sultan Deepali n Gathiya Marathe!!😡😡 don't know why i hate Marathe more than Don Bhai now... Poor Tiny Marathe🤣
rehann thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi78

That will be really the twist tike old time MB a different one and not the regular sacrifice drama.

Sultan will deffo surrender if Madhu takes the blame on herself.

yeah we missed that old days big time na~

so happy today many peoples agree with me😳 what should i call u baby??
i guess i stumble u at J*J6 thread...