really disappointed

sarunfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really disappointed with the way arakshi love story has started
i mean like he shows no feeling towards her n she already loves him

the scenes that they put forward feels like they r forced
in other shows that 4 lions have done every time we see a scene between them its special
im not sayin that arjun shud straight away n forget roshni but put sakshis character in place n reveal her past to us n dnt portray her as weak
personally for me for the arakshi love story to start sakshis past needs to be revealed n the past shud be linked to arjun in any way so that arakshi love story can begin

its time that they make sakshis character more clearer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I second that thought..!! 😃
fungirl09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't like her she serve no purpose on the show she is in the way all the time and endangering the team.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sakshi is the most unnecessary character in the show. i'm pretty sure she's the reason for this show having low TRP's. i hope the CV's remove her character soon. ETF team was so much better without liza and sakshi but i don't mind liza since she does a lot of work and she's serious. sakshi is a useless character. the CV's should focus on Arjun only and keep him the rude and arrogant cop he is. that's what makes us watch the show not sakshi. 
superchild thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ugh! I'm annoyed by the love story! It's unnecessary. Also Arjun and Saakshi's chemistry isn't that great. Arjun-Roshni and Arjun-Riya chemistry was better. Arjun-Saakshi chemistry just looks superficial and forced, with the background music being used to fool us that there "something something" going on... 
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agre wid u
I think its a one side luv story
But ek haath se tali thodi hi bajti hai ...
Shivanee28 thumbnail
I know. Arakshi is cute, but not satisfying.