Loved how many different dances we saw!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I absolutely loved the range, the diversity of dances we got to see this week. I understand that we can't expect professional level execution but at least everyone tried this week. Rather than going with Bollywood-type dancing or contemporary for every other performance, we saw so many different dance forms.

I hope we get to see more in the future.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

I absolutely loved the range, the diversity of dances we got to see this week. I understand that we can't expect professional level execution but at least everyone tried this week. Rather than going with Bollywood-type dancing or contemporary for every other performance, we saw so many different dance forms.

I hope we get to see more in the future.

Absolutely correct. I loved Lauren the Most. Sana missed out despite having a good performance. Karan did good, Drashti & Mukti was OK type iMO. Kids were good 😳 Shaan wasn't that good and Karan & Sid needs improvement soon... 😆 
I actually enjoyed everyone's dance performances this time!!  Shaan and Sid acts were a little disappointing though, but everyone really tried to put different dances and acts together!

And for me, this weeks performance of DD and Lauren were the best!! They had their best performance this week since Jhalak began! Congrats to both my favs!
yup.. this weekend episodes were really good !!

everyone tried their best.. some better than others.. but that's normal.. 👍🏼
my favorite performances: kids and lauren
👍🏼

good they attempted it and some came out very good

Lauren,sana,drashti gave good acts
It has had a good range this week. Not just the standard types we always see. I've loved Lauren's as that form of storytelling appeals to me, but I also really liked Drasthi's jive this week. One of her best. 
Yes, we got to see different kind of dance forms this week.

As competition is getting tougher, I think they will maintain this tempo..

I did enjoy Lauren,Kids,Salman-Drashti performances..

KVB also given one of his good performance.
this week i enjoyed drashti,lauren and sana performance..

They were a variety of dance forms this week.  Loved the performances.  I appreciate all the hard work being put in by everybody out there.  Drashti, Lauren, Sana all were fab.  Karanvir did a good job.