karan n payal; vishals murder case

nick_bon thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey waddup guys, i dont know if ya'll remember but when vishal died, karan was there in swiszerland and he saw what happened.
ansh was the one who got him killed.. but karan was suspected cuz he was there at the time.
and so payal pulled a case on him, accusing him of killing her son... i remember that episode when they were in court and the judge announced that the next hearing of the case would be after three months... and after that years passed by and nothing happened... did ekta forget abt it or what!!!
i think its really funny i mean, how could she do such a huge mistake and dont expect us to notice... i noticed this at the time, but i guess i didnt know abt this forum at the time.
it WAS a long time ago.

its funny tho.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and well ya i know it dosent have anything to do with whats happening now but i just remembered so yeh.. i thought i shud... post..i guess...

πŸ˜ƒ Edited by nick_bon - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanya_Sonya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† I don't think i noticed that πŸ˜†
nick_bon thumbnail
ok i know i spelled swiszerland wrong but plz just bare with my crappy spellings
buttar*chick thumbnail
i never knew that the judge will tell the hearing 3 months later and i watch all the episodes πŸ˜•
doll4ever16 thumbnail
yea i was thinking about that too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i dint remember that far back...short memory spanπŸ˜†
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nick_bon

hey waddup guys, i dont know if ya'll remember but when vishal died, karan was there in swiszerland and he saw what happened.
ansh was the one who got him killed.. but karan was suspected cuz he was there at the time.
and so payal pulled a case on him, accusing him of killing her son... i remember that episode when they were in court and the judge announced that the next hearing of the case would be after three months... and after that years passed by and nothing happened... did ekta forget abt it or what!!!
i think its really funny i mean, how could she do such a huge mistake and dont expect us to notice... i noticed this at the time, but i guess i didnt know abt this forum at the time.
it WAS a long time ago.

its funny tho.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and well ya i know it dosent have anything to do with whats happening now but i just remembered so yeh.. i thought i shud... post..i guess...

πŸ˜ƒ

EKTA THINKS WE ARE IDIOTS .. AND WE ARE FOR WATCHING HER STUPID DRAMAS WHERE NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

krishna_29 thumbnail
dont remember this either πŸ˜•
nick_bon thumbnail
AND IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY NOTICED EXCEPT ME AND doll4ever16!!!!!

WE ROCK doll4ever16!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
sorry yaar i werent watching the serial back then