Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

So there is a Big Boss ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Phinally i got to know that there is a Big Boss with a whip LOL Gul chachi has been asked by BCCC for putting breaks to her creative juices as per TOI article Wink Apparently entertaining daily soaps have to leash themselves too & follow certain moral code of conduct Shocked Bhat happened to creative freedom & expression? Ouch Confused

Bhy am mentioning that here ij becoj those who are angryva with my Gurumaiyya can make use of this linkva to take out Khunass Tongue 

I'l list down few pointers which MYP maidum's creative writers has got few ruffled feathers Confused 

- Mishrain being an elderly woman influencing DB-IP to snare other's spouse with her wonderful gyan. Bhat is wrong if she wants her bache to look for lub outside if they didn't find inside their marriageva? Confused

- Depicting IP as the reformed person from being a Mafia Don,wife-beater,cheat & torturer of  innocent people.  Bhat is wrongva in lubbing Meera & giving her ultimatum to forget her MIA husband & to accept him as her only ally?I mean why shouldn't IP get a 2nd chance in life? Shocked

- Mental tortureva to Meera by DB, IP sitting with Miu for Pooja and hurting the sentiments of our culture, vagera Confused

I have filled the form too Embarrassed My complaint is against Meera who is uselessly crying over everything and not seeing the Gem of a person IP as her dark knight Shocked I mean is Meera for real? Isliye i have asked them to make DB as the official protagonist of Junoon Clap She's a woman who knows what she wants and gets it done, truly a shining beacon for all the young girls who are looking for an Ideal. Big smile Also IP who's the next Gautama Clap

Note:- I request to people who understand English & Hindi only to respond to this postva, My pea brain sadly can't interpret phorein languageva Ouch Ouch Bhat estill if someone wants to make comments to un-necessarily rile forumwasis, pleej note it shall be reported Wink On the flip side,I would have enjoyed getting into debate par kya karu i find watching my toe nails grow more interasting Embarrassed MOD's if you find i've overstepped pleej close this thread Smile Thankoo everyone for reading so patiently Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hopeenlightmonalikaadianasrprem_diwani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So there is a Big Boss ;)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thankoo Sahana phor the linkwa! Me ij definitely making complaintwa but against... Prithvi! 

This Prithvi - jungli, jahil, ganwaar man had no passion for Meera but was ready to let her go thinking AK was the lubb of her life. 
He had no passion and believed AK when even he had heard Meera say she lubbed AK. 
He has no passion since he stood by the promise he gave Meera's mom not to spoil Meera's life! 
He has no passion so he took on himself the blame for Meera's hastiness and shooting at AK! 
What a passionless man! And he wants to be feted! 

Our Guru Maiyya is correct in killing him and bringing the highly passionate IP. 

Infact if Guru Maiyya had not killed him I would have! So as to get the very passionate IP for Meera! 

Am running to make my complaintwa against Prithvi.

Edited by adianasr - 28 July 2013 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hopeenlightprem_diwaniKyaRe....

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
 Sorry Link not work...

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jmoyee200

Sorry Link not work...

The link does work my dear and you are directed to the complaint form on BCCC site.  

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
ClapClap  kitni sach baat kahi sahana and adiana ... 100%agree...

I never thought of Prithvi as u pointed out orif I did, db fried all practical thoughts to ashes... 

My first complaint will be about bootiful db and anorexic messages sent to women of the nation that "getting work" and parading chicken legs is fine.

She keeps propunding women as abla nari's who need a prithvi to protect them. She ruined womens lib for us.

She depicts its ok to cheat the police, make an innocent a fugitive just so she can make out with a shaadi shuda mard.
Moral - its ok to cheat the law to fulfll a wierd fetish - ie seduce look alike of hateful husband..

She is insulting the women of the villages by wearing some outfits and terming traditional attire as aphrodisiacs..
Respect for the hardworking village women who dont takeup lives of crime with stupid justifications.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightKyaRe....awida

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.