Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In novel it was this weakness of saras which lkumud took advantage of in end and asked him to prove himself by marrying to her sis

Which saras did unwantedly just coz this time he wanted to prove that he is a changed man in the end

Hope nothing of this kind happens in the show or I will suicide and blame will go to show makers
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Adiani agree wid u Some extent... Nd d post remind me of HDCCS...
forget abt kumud even she was at fault... I would lyk to talk abt d 20mins phn cale even a sane person would agree dat he did mistake in dat 20 mins whteva b d reason it was all abt him... He failed to rishta nibhana der... Dat gal even said her she loves Saraswatichandra nt Vyas... She talked abt pyar pe bharosa der he said he din have faith in himself also... Even if kumud would have waited fr him wats d guarantee he would have came... Nd even if She would have forgiven hm nd got married to hm nd firse pyare pappa ka phn aata gumaan kuch aur taunt marti n firse fight hoti toh wats d guarantee ki use firse chod ke nahi jata i'd fyt wid my dad i wanna give divorce to u...lol
nd coming to kumud she can't go ahead nt she can go backward yeah she did mistake in getting married in a haste... Moreover here i would say vc should have shw sum maturity nd specially Gun (she z So late current..ekdam tubelight che)
saras is repentin for wat he did in dat in 20mins wl continue to dat... Nd Wen Kumud wl come to knw d entire truth God save Her from D guilt which wl kill her fr sure...for nt waiting

jus lyk weneva last tym she did mistakes un-intentionally she went on her kneens nd said sorry to him same here or more would happen
if she has so much self respect (according to ppl its ego) d gal also has guts to accept her mistake nd she wl repent 10 folds dan saras...

Hussh hw complecated ths story is nd ths dobo saras nd kumud...
Edited by Anki_KJSG - 10 years ago
hunnybunch thumbnail
Now, here I have a question!

Kumud decided to get married in her own free will, Saras called off the marriage under mental pressure. If she wished she could have stayed without getting married to prammy, so why the heck she could blame Saras for what happened to her life was only because of Saras? Out pain he decided, but she decided out of anger!
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshicritic

Kumud is not raising the virginity issue , I am. 

Two, if he wasn't thinking straight , even she wasn't

Just like circumstances twisted his arm 

So they twisted hers 

His had issues with his father but he took them out on her 

He called of the wedding 

The reason was not something that Kumud  did 

But something his step mom did to his mom and dad 

So for that he will have to bear the blame 

Because her marriage was not a marriage of choice and free will

But a face saving choice of circumstances created by him 

Now he wants her to forgive him, but it's not going to be easy 

Because we as viewers can see both sides of the story, 

We know what happened to him

For a moment just see it like Kumud 

One fine day just a day before the wedding , it's called off 

Begging pleading crying of no avail

Family shame, humiliation, the gossip pitying looks, allegations 

Or a quick change of Dulha , to minimise the damage - that was the choice 

And she took it 

Yes, she made her bed and will have to lie in it

Living with a monster is a choice she has made 

But her anger at Saras will be there

Breaking of a marriage is not like breaking a date 

It's much much worse 

First when you are in love and looking forward to a bond then two people become one
so thats stupid to say who did wrong or right..they both are responsible for their life ...blaming each other for blunder is one thing that never makes your life happy..instead if you take it upon yourself to rectify the mistake other partner did...then you make heaven of your lives.
she should have been patient/mature at that time to understand his agony..but kumi had her ego priorities which coudnt  wait...and in this age who marry in haste to save family names...SLB must clarify what age this story is set...

i will say Saras is genuine lover who is asking for forgiveness otherwise he can demand an explanation for why she didnt reach him and waited for him. kya 12 ghante ka bhi intezaar nahi hua ...

and Kumuds family never worried about gossip and allegations...they had broad outlook then why this narrow thinking about marrying on the same day
its not about honour its about ego...Ego is the killer of strong relationships.
It's better to lose your ego to the one you love. Than to lose the one you love.
Kumud did exactly what wasnt needed.

hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

In novel it was this weakness of saras which lkumud took advantage of in end and asked him to prove himself by marrying to her sis

Which saras did unwantedly just coz this time he wanted to prove that he is a changed man in the end

Hope nothing of this kind happens in the show or I will suicide and blame will go to show makers

I hope this doesn't happen in the show, but as per the aspects now, Saras may go any extent to apologise Kumud and get her forgiveness! 😑
-B.N.K- thumbnail

@shana ji ...if something  like that happens i will arrange  forum party ... u r  invited  ...πŸ˜‰

waise when will she try to kill herself πŸ€” i know she wont die ...but u know anything can happen πŸ˜ƒ
-B.N.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Now, here I have a question!

Kumud decided to get married in her own free will, Saras called off the marriage under mental pressure. If she wished she could have stayed without getting married to prammy, so why the heck she could blame Saras for what happened to her life was only because of Saras? Out pain he decided, but she decided out of anger!

cox she is Abala Naari and saras  dubai wala πŸ˜‰ ...and now she has another weapon called ''i m abused ''' what i joke  .. thats why i wanted prammy to be  good ...tab dekte uski lub 🀣
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

cox she is Abala Naari and saras dubai wala πŸ˜‰ ...and now she has another weapon called ''i m abused ''' what i joke .. thats why i wanted prammy to be good ...tab dekte uski lub 🀣

🀣 🀣

I want a new lady love for Saras, come on Navin, it's time to move on πŸ˜‰
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is this your first independent post Adiani? Lovely post. Rishte nibhana - the ability to and fear of was always the issue with Saras wasnt it? He was not completely 'cured/reformed' for lack of a better word in my jet-lagged brain currently😳, after the dog and the bone game incident. A lifetime of damage can not be reversed or undone so quickly. Its his turn now to be there for Kumud.

Yes, looking forward to the journey of his growth as a man.

Thanks Arshi dear for encouraging folks to make separate posts. Insightful, brilliant posts such as these need to be independent ones.

Brickbats to LN ... I made a post long back on LN being the root cause of Samud problems. He also one of the main reasons Saras is the way he is...

Question - why the disclaimer? Has this forum also turned into a blind fan zone where people can not distinguish between onscreen character and the actor portraying it? That would be so sad.
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

🀣 🀣

I want a new lady love for Saras, come on Navin, it's time to move on πŸ˜‰

i dont even mind Alka right now πŸ˜‰
her sarees are more graceful than hers
let her close the bedroom door with" her mera pati " πŸ˜‰