Savitri

~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT 2-Evergreen Rahukal~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu2510

@Rayan- hii ur back! lol yup this opened a while back but got more active with RK sir coming backSmilehow have u been?

Yup, Back. I was a l'll off due to my net connection. I'm fine, and also What about you?

And, what? Sir came back? Yay!! Finally.Cool But, uhh.. I'm not sure, if I would be able to watch it. Because, in current situation, the Only way I could have watch it, was through Online sites. Which I don't think that, it would be possible due to my slow net speed.Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT 2-Evergreen Rahukal~ (Page 7)" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

@Rayan- hii ur back! lol yup this opened a while back but got more active with RK sir coming backSmilehow have u been?

Yup, Back. I was a l'll off due to my net connection. I'm fine, and also What about you?

And, what? Sir came back? Yay!! Finally.Cool But, uhh.. I'm not sure, if I would be able to watch it. Because, in current situation, the Only way I could have watch it, was through Online sites. Which I don't think that, it would be possible due to my slow net speed.Ouch

Fantastic i am doing well busy with college Smile...how have ur studies been Rayan?

Yup our dear Rahukaal is back and this time with a pony! Tongue he has a pony tail like SRK lolz...oo no really?? yea but when you do make sure to watch 9-6 and 9-9's episodes Smile then for sure paka ull see our new Rahukaal in action Smile...

As you can see when he wasnt here Rahu fans such as I was disappointed Cry 

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Studies? Lol, It's as usual going fine but hard.LOL And, I would sure have a watch on earlier episodes after fixing my net speed. And, Whhhat?? RK sir got a Pony Tail? Seems I really have missed some interesting episodes plus Sir's make over.Cool
and, Don't feel depressed. as RK sir came back. So, we all presented members here would boost up this AT's speed, Once again.Approve

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Studies? Lol, It's as usual going fine but hard.LOL And, I would sure have a watch on earlier episodes after fixing my net speed. And, Whhhat?? RK sir got a Pony Tail? Seems I really have missed some interesting episodes plus Sir's make over.Cool
and, Don't feel depressed. as RK sir came back. So, we all presented members here would boost up this AT's speed, Once again.Approve

aww of course studies r never easy Smile... yess when u do get a chance to watch them watch those paka...

lolz yess and frankly hes looking hot in it too Wink...hes had an interesting make over lol... its up 2 u to decide if u like it or not, seems like his female fans have liked it so far...

yes we will try 2 get the forum back active well at least more active with his arrival Smile...

DId you hear about the rumour that Savitri might end?

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Heheh.. I should really have a look on Sir's new Make over, then.LOL And, about The Rumor: Yes, I did. So do I was shell-shocked after hearing that. But, then the time Replacement news had healed my Fears. Seriously, It was and still is a Gainer to LO, so It won't be a wise-worthy decision to pull it off. And, I guess, I'm now more relieved after Hearing from my fellow Savitrians that Mahabharat would be competing in Savitri's previous times slot, so That was hitted risk too.

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Heheh.. I should really have a look on Sir's new Make over, then.LOL And, about The Rumor: Yes, I did. So do I was shell-shocked after hearing that. But, then the time Replacement news had healed my Fears. Seriously, It was and still is a Gainer to LO, so It won't be a wise-worthy decision to pull it off. And, I guess, I'm now more relieved after Hearing from my fellow Savitrians that Mahabharat would be competing in Savitri's previous times slot, so That was hitted risk too.

Sorry for the late reply..

oo yes pls do when u get a chance, or see my recent new siggies lol...hes looking nice Embarrassed... 

Yess i doubt it will b off air since the TRP is doing better now...there is just so much competition these days... Confused its hard 2 keep shows on air these days...

Sonu2510

Goldie

Sonu2510

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
@Fiz- i dont know if you'll see this post Fiz lol, we saw why Rahukaal gives Nakshatra and the other girl the lamps now.. Tongue

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

@Fiz- i dont know if you'll see this post Fiz lol, we saw why Rahukaal gives Nakshatra and the other girl the lamps now.. Tongue

I thought of  you whilst watching it Sonu. It explained the pic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top